Categories > Original > Drama > Three Sisters

High School Past Pt.1

by CherryBlossom1210 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-12-03 - Updated: 2010-12-04 - 1519 words

0Unrated
"Wow!"
Nana laughed and hugged his arm tightly as he held her close.
"So,what do you think?You good or what?",he asked.
She sighed and looked at him.
"I don't know.I have to think about it.",Nana said softly.
"Well,whatever your shoice...just know I'm here.",he said
She nodded and he kissed her on the cheek making her giggle.

Nana entered her house were Asahi and Mika sat on the couch waiting.
"Hey,what's up.",Nana said dropping her keys down and taking off her jacket.
"What's up??Where were you??",Asahi said standing up to cross her arms.
"Jeez,Mom.I was just hanging out with Shin.",Nana said sitting by Mika on the couch.
"Nana,we been waiting here for hours.I thought we were going to the movies.",Mika said.
"Sorry,I forgot to call and say Shin and I were going out.",Nana said looking at her nails.
Nana was not her up and happy,crazy rockstar styling person.She was right now a sweet and shy girls who loves the color pink.
"I get it,you like Shin.You've been dating for like thre months.In those three months,you blown us off more than like 50 times already!",Asahi fumed.
"What's your problem?",Nana asked.
"Asahi had fought with her parents to get out of family night to hang with us at the movies.",Mika explained.
"Oh,sorry.I guess I really should've called.",Nana said looking at Asahi unconcerned.
"You better be.",Asahi muttered sitting down.
"Anyways!Guess what?!",Nana said sitting up.
"What?",Asahi asked in a monotone voice.Nana scowled at her.
"Shin finally asked!He wants me to be his girlfriend!",Nana squealed.
"Are you sure you want to get with this guy?",Asahi asked.
"Yeah,he seems like a total creep.",Mika agreed.
Nana laughed at the statements that sounded so ridiculous to her.
"You guys make me laugh!"
"Yeah,whatever.",Ashai muttered.
Nana was immediately angered.
"What are your problems?You should be happy.",Nana retorted.
"Nana,do you not understand?You are blowing us off,you are unconcerned with Asahi's huge problem,you didn't even come to my soccer game like you promised,and you want us to be happy!",Mika yelled.
Nana gasped and stood up.
"If you don't want to be here,get out!I'm not taking bull from you people!",Nana yelled.
"I'm happy to leave!",Asahi yelled and stood up.
"You guys,just stop!",Mika said and grabbed Asahi quickly by the arm,standing up herself.
"Nana,I have always put up with crap from you!When you became all popular,I had to deal with being by myself because you were always with new pals and Shin,and Mika was with her soccer mates!I let our friends talk about me and my little girl style,and even took some from you!",Ashai began to cry.
"Yeah right!You're such a loser!All you had to do was tell me but no!You want to have somebody do it for you like you are a little girl!",Nana yelled.
Asahi gasped and pulled her arm from Mika's hand harshly.
"Enough!Let's just meet up tomorrow when we're cooled down.Bye,Nana.",Mika said and grabbed Asahi's hand dragging her out.Nana scoffed as she heard the door slam.
She ran to the phone and quickly dialed Shin's number.
"Hello?"
"Shin,I want to be your girlfriend.",Nana quickly said.
"Great!That's great to hear,baby.",Shin said.
Nana smiled and ran up to her room to talk with him.

Two months had passed and neither Asahi or Nana talked.Not Mika and Nana.Shin always dragged Nana with him which she allowed and Mika and Asahi watched with disappointment and disgust.
"Shin,want to go for a drink?",Nana asked.
They were both in her room laying on her bed bored.
"Nah,I want to sleep for a while.",Shin said.
"Aw,come on,Shin!",Nana began to whine and sat up.
"Not now,baby.Let me rest.",he said looking away.
"Shin!",she whined shaking him.
"Nana,stop it.I'm warning you.",Shin muttered.
Nana laughed and continued to shake him.
"Oooh!You're warning me?",she laughed.
Suddenly,he grabbed her arm roughly and sat up with a look in his eyes that made Nana cring.
"Nana,enough!!You keep bothering and I'm going to do something I'll regret!",he yelled.
She whimpered as his hold on her tightened.
"Shin,you're hurting me!",she began to cry.
"Is that clear?!",he yelled.
"Shin!",she cried trying to pull away but for his grip to tighten more and more.
"Clear?!",he yelled.
She looked at him and nodded quickly.
"Okay!Okay!",she yelled.
He let go of her roughly and smiled grabbing her shin.
"Good girl.Now let your boy sleep,baby.",he said.He pulled her in for a kiss and then let go of her and layed back down.
"Umm,I'm gonna just get something to drink in my kitchen.",she said and got off of the bed slowly and ran out of the room
She looked to her arm to see it bruised and throbbing.
She sniffed and wiped her tears away quickly.She then ignored the pain and went downstairs.
Then she came back upstairs and layed down beside him with hesitation.
Suddenly he turned to her and pulled her to him.
"What are you doing?"
He smirked and slipped his hands up her shirt.
"What do you think,babe?Loving you.I can't do it if you keep pushing me away."
Nana looked at him in question and confusion.
"I...I don't know if I'm ready."
"I'll make you ready.",he said with a smirk.

The next day at school,Nana was walking past the soccer field where Mika played,and Asahi sat on the bleachers watching.
Then Asahi noticed the injury.
She jumped out of her seat and ran to Nana stopping her in her steps.
"Nana,what happened?",Asahi cried out ctaching Mika's attention.
"Nothing.",Nana whispered pulling away from her.
"That is not nothing.Who hurt you?",Asahi said trying to check the hand.
"Nobody!I just fell,so leave me alone.",Nana said pushing her away slightly.
Mika ran to them to see tension bulding up.Then saw the injury.
"Oh my god!What happened?",Mika exclaimed grabbing her arm.
Nana scoffed and pushed Mika away too.
"Just leave me alone!It's none of your buisness!",Nana yelled and ran off past them leaving them in absolute shock.
"You don't think...",Asahi trailed off.
"There's no way.Would he dare?",Mika said softly to her.

"Hey,baby."
Nana looked up to see Shin and he sat beside her at the lunch table.
He saw the arm and sighed grabbed her hand.
"I'm sorry,I went too far.",he said and shook his head.
"It's okay.I was bothering too much,it's my fault.I made my baby unhappy.",she said with a small laugh.
He smiled and nodded.
"Glad to see you smiling.I won't ever do it again,I promise.",he said.
She looked at him and she suddenly felt off.
She looked into his eyes and she could've sworn she saw absolute lie and deceit.
Then he gave a smile and she nodded shaking away the strange thoughts.
"Alright.What do you want to do?"
"How about we go back to your house and love some more?",he whispered.
She immediately felt the pain between her legs come back.
She laughed nervous and felt his arm go around her waist,his breath on her neck,
She felt chills go down her spine but ignored them.
She smiled to him and nodded.
"If that's what you want.",Nana murmured and shrugged.
He smirked and nodded then bought their lips together.

On The Next Chapter:
"Get away from me!!",Nana screamed.
Suddenly,he broke down the door making her scream and crush up to the wall.
Shin smirked and chuckled.
"What do you think you're doing,baby?It's me,Shin!What the hell are running from??!!",he yelled.
"You!"

"You better be lucky I don't pummel you with my fist right now!",Mika yelled.Nana cried louder as Asahi and Mika held her close.
"Nana!Watch your pretty little back!I'm coming back,you hear me!I'm coming back!!",Shin yelled before the police threw him in the car.
Nana cried looking away where her parents emerged from their car and ran to her.
"He's gone,Nana.He's gone...",Mika cood.
Nana nodded and sniffed.
"He's gone..."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hope you like the chapter.And hope you feel back for Nana,L0L.
But to be serious,I do have a problem with men laying their grummy hands on women so for all the men that do that,you need to get a life or might as well just turn yourself in because you're gonna get yours.
Anyways,hope you liked the story and look for the next chapter:High School Past Pt. 2
Thank you for reading!
Bye Bye!
Sign up to rate and review this story