Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This Is Where It Starts

Epilogue

by kenzoid 6 reviews

The final installment!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-12-01 - Updated: 2010-12-02 - 209 words - Complete

4Exciting
BABETTE

A YEAR LATER

I couldn’t believe it had been a whole year since Gerard had gotten sober. All of that toil seemed so far away now, like it was a distant bad dream from childhood. Of course it would haunt us forever, but it faded more and more everyday.

Gerard quit cold turkey and the first few weeks had been absolute hell for both of us. But he stuck it out this time and was still going to AA meetings once every month and seeing his therapist every three weeks. I was so proud of his progress it almost ached.

Elodie and Ben eventually moved into their own apartment in the city and made amends with our mother. Gerard, the band, and I trucked it out to L.A to record the next album.

Who knows what will be in store for us this time.


A/N
Hey guys! Its been a great ride and I just wanted to say thank you for the seven pages worth of reveiews and all the wondefuls ratings again! The sequal will be based off of Welcome To The Black Parade, so watch out! Definetely going to be some drama for the next one! Can't wait to share it with you!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story