Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Original Sin

Waking Nightmare

by devilsgyrl 0 reviews

Narcissa thinks she's going to get her way with Lucius...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Narcissa - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2010-12-02 - Updated: 2010-12-02 - 2194 words

-1Ambiance
Thanks so much to everyone who rated my story for this past update. I cannot begin to tell you how much it means to me. Seeing bad reviews day after day is more than a little depressing when you spend hour after writing everyday. lol So thanks a million guys. You're the best. :)


Excitement filled me as I looked over at the broom closet. Only one person could be calling me over to a broom closet. Tucking the potions book under my arm, I started walking slowly and innocent over to the direction of the broom closet. I decided to wait to enter until the hall had cleared out. As I leaned up against the wall, a pair of black, glittering eyes caught my gaze. It was Walden.

I winced and had another flashback of him snarling in my face with one hand grabbing my breasts and with the other hand touching the spot between my legs. As if Walden could read my mind, he grinned sadistically at me and snarled. My heart started hammering and I felt like I was going to be sick. My knees went weak and I suddenly felt tired. Really, really tired.

Walden continued walking by me, but I was left feeling weak and miserable. Even when the hallway was clear of all students, I could seem to get my feet to move and my hand to reach out and open the broom closet door. Instead, I felt close to tears. Shit, they were already clouding my vision and threatening to roll down my cheeks. Why did I always have to be so emotional?

As I fought the tears, the door to the broom closet opened quietly and I felt a hand on my shoulder and a voice say quietly in my ear, "Cissa?" I knew it was Lucius and I knew he deserved an answer, but I couldn't get my mouth to open. It was hard enough just trying to battle the tears that were winning the fight to come spilling down my face.

As I fought a losing battle, I felt a hand slip up under my legs and another hand under my back. Lucius picked me up in his arms, pulled me against my chest, and brought me into the little secluded broom closet. He kicked the door shut behind him and flicked the light on so we could at least see a little. It was dark in the closet so I was thankful for the little light Lucius had created. Regardless, it wasn't like I could see very well because of the tears clouding my vision.

Lucius quickly sat down on the floor and rested me down on the floor as well. I tucked my feet up under me and buried my head in my hands. It was rather embarrassing to have Lucius see me cry. I mean, I was being totally pathetic here. Why the hell was I even crying anyways? Because of Walden? Walden was part of my past. There was no need to dwell on the past.

"What's wrong?" Lucius asked gently. Even though my head was buried in my hands, I could feel his eyes on me. Wiping the single tear that had escaped off of my cheek, I shook my head at Lucius and said, "It's nothing really. I just feel miserable. And I saw Walden in the hallway too. He always creeps me out a bit."

I looked up to see how Lucius was reacting to my sentence. His eyes were flashing and ever muscle in his face had tensed. Maybe it hadn't been a good idea to tell him about Walden. Talking about Walden always seemed to upset him for some reason. In a tight voice, Lucius replied, "I'm going to definitely have to do something about Walden. I didn't realize he was haunting you so much."

I started to open my mouth to deny that Walden wasn't haunting me, but then I shut it again. That would certainly be a lie. Walden did haunt me. He haunted me in the corridors, in my classes, in the common room, and in my dreams. I had had a nightmare where Walden had gotten his way with me. He had raped me and fucked me hard. He had ripped through my body and had left me broken and bleeding. I had woken up from the nightmare covered in drops of sweat and breathing heavily.

I tried to discard the memory from my mind, but instead, it just made another tear fall instead. Looking up at Lucius through pained eyes, I replied, "No, you don't have to do anything about Walden. I'm sure he won't really hurt me. I'm never alone anymore, so there's no opportunity for him to do anything to me. But Lucius..."

"Yes, Cissa?" Lucius asked, face still hard and cold from thinking about Walden. Finally, he turned in my direction and his expression immediately melted at seeing my miserable face with wide eyes and tear drops spilling down my face. Feeling totally worthless and unlovable, I asked him in a broken voice, "Do you really love me? How could you? I'm so worthless. Walden proved that to everyone. I'm just a nice outer shell. I'd probably be best off as a hooker or something."

"No," Lucius' voice was flat and dangerously. He slid over closer to me on the floor and gripped my shoulders tightly. I refused to meet his eyes. Lucius made me by tilting my chin up. Now that he could look into my eyes, Lucius replied in that same dangerous voice, "Never say that. You are not going to become a hooker for god's fucking sake! No way will I let you. I'd have to kill any guy who touched your body. Promise me you'll stop saying stuff like that, alright?"

I hadn't expected such a passionate response from Lucius. I guess it meant he was protective and fairly possessive of me. That was a good thing though, right? It meant he probably loved me...right? Ugh, why did I always have a million questions and doubts going through my brain? Being the submissive kind of girl, I nodded, "Alright, I promise. Lucius?"

Lucius raised an eyebrow and waited for me to speak. Wanting reassurance and comfort more than anything right now, I pleaded, "Show me you love me...please? Touch me. Please?" I was being really pathetic and shallow, yes, but I couldn't help it. If I couldn't get rid of the old memories with Walden, I could at least make new ones with Lucius.

As usual, Lucius' first responce was to hesitate. He was always so careful and perfect. Peering over at me nervously, Lucius said, "I don't know...I thought we talked about this before..." It was true obviously. We had talked about sex once that one time a few weeks ago, but we hadn't talked about it since. The whole bleeding thing had kind of freaked me out.

Right now, I didn't really care about anything though. Instead, I just needed Lucius' comfort right this instant. I didn't know how far I wanted to go with him, but I wasn't going to think about that now. I would just let things happen naturally and see what happened. Moaning, I replied, "I don't frigging care what I said before. Please? You don't have to go all the way with me. I just want you. I feel so worthless and empty. Walden-"

I had been about to say more, but that had been enough for Lucius. He pulled me against him and started kissing my lips with fervor. The urgent kisses immediately distracted me from Walden and a strange adrenaline started racing through my body as our lips nipped, sucked, and slipped against each other. Lucius had to have the softest lips in the world. They tasted so sweet too. I swore I could taste black cherries on them today as I sucked down on his lower lip. Our kiss continued to deepen and I continued to suck on his lip as if I wanted to eat him up. Actually, I probably would've eaten him up if I could.

Lucius started nibbling on my lips and I started letting my hand travel over his body. I ran it through his hair, down his neck, and over his body until it was resting on his leg. Hoping to get some sort of response out of him, I slipped my hand up his thigh and stroked him gently in that private place. Lucius let out a low moan and pushed me down onto my back.

I found myself lying there beneath him in the empty broom closet, waiting to see what he would do with me next. I had given him all the control. He could do whatever he wanted with me now. I needed his touch, his caresses, and his kind words to make up for the damage Walden had inflicted upon me. Lucius was the only one who could make it all go away.

There was a hunger in Lucius' eyes that I had never seen before. It looked ravenous and almost out of control. Lucius knelt over my prone figure and pressed himself up against me. Heat and passion immediately transferred from one body to another. I could feel every curve of his body and the way his hips were pressed up against mine.

Lucius nibbled on my neck for a few moments before moving on. He grabbed the ties to my black robe and undid them within a span of about five seconds. Not giving a damn about where it went, Lucius tossed the robe carelessly into one of the corners of the room and returned his attention back to me. I had been wearing a black sweater and matching skirt. I wondered how long they would last now. Trying to give Lucius a hint, I arched my back up so he had better access to my chest.

Lucius' hands slithered up to the top button on my sweater and undid it quickly and easily. He undid two more buttons and then paused on the fourth one. Oh no, I was afraid this was going to happen. Lucius was one who would always get carried away with himself (at least, he thought he did) and then he would panic and back out.

I was so not going to let him back out today though. He wouldn't tease me anymore. Besides, from the way he was pressing up against me, I could tell he wanted me just as badly as I wanted him if not more. Still pausing, Lucius suddenly frowned and he said, "I don't know about this. We're too out of control. We should stop-"

"No, we shouldn't!" I quickly protested. I didn't want to stop now. I couldn't stop now. I reached up and tugged a bit of the long blonde hair that had fallen into Lucius' face. I gave him a pout and said, "Please?" I wasn't very good at coming up with reasons and I wasn't very manipulative, but I couldn't help but hope Lucius would decide that I was right.

Our eyes locked and a mental battle between us started up. Lucius was hesitant and unsure while I was strong and passionate about this. In the end, it was my strong feelings that took over and made me win. Sighing and obviously not sure if he was making the right decision or not, Lucius returned his hands to my chest and continued undoing all the buttons to my sweater. He had undone them quickly and recklessly at first, but now he had slowed and was carefully doing each one.

Once all the buttons were undone, Lucius slipped a hand under my back and held me up a few inches from the ground while he helped me slip my sweater off. A burst of cold air hit me as I lay underneath Lucius with only my bra on to cover my chest. The bra I was wearing was rather simple. It was just black and had a bit of lace around the edges. I wished I had worn something sexier or more attractive. Too late now though. Besides, who would've known I would've ended up here in the broom closet?

I shot Lucius up a nervous look to see what he thought of me. I half expected him to say I was fat and that my body was ugly. Lucius didn't say anything like that though. On the contrary, he leaned down and slid his lips from my jawline all the way to the base of my throat. He continued to kiss my body and got agonizingly near my breasts. I could feel my nipples perk up and harden as Lucius started to rub my breasts through my bra. I few low moans ripped out of my chest and I wound a hand deep into his hair.

Lucius licked around the edges of my bra and slipped a hand under my back again to undo the clasp when suddenly there was a loud click from the door and bright light spilled into our darkened little corner.
Sign up to rate and review this story