Categories > Original > Romance > Love Always Finds It's Way, Even In The Darkest Of Times

A Moma's Boy Indeed....

by jadesohma 0 reviews

:D

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-12-03 - Updated: 2010-12-04 - 524 words

0Unrated
She smiled and turned away. She pulled the covers over herself and proseeded to fall alseep. What the hell? Did I miss something here? Who kisses some one then just falls alseep. Oh right, people who didn't just have their first kiss. Why must I be pathetic?

***

"No way!" Lucky ramed my arm.

"Yeah. I know it's hard to believe but you don't have to be too shocked." I mummble.

"My little Rance is growing up! I never thought I'd see the day! I thought we'd all die of a bomb before this would happen!" He laughed he looked like he was about to pee himself.

"Shut up. Your just an ass hole who can't say the word assembled." I sneer.

"Eh, so what? I was smart enough to be a gared!" He annouced proudly.

"Which takes no brain cells at all." I point out.

He walks over to me. He shoves my head down and says "Shut up and do your work."

"We don't have work, they're out."

He growled. "Then do something!" He barks at me.

Yeesh what's up his ass?

**

"Rachel! Ma! I'm home!" I call in the house, smelling the air for dinner. I smell food I only smell on fridays like today. I still don't know why we have such a great dinner on friday nights but I do love them.

"Moma just went out for the night! It's just you and me." Rachel pokes her head out of the kitchen. She had a wide smile on her face, which, looked brighter today. As I look closer, Shes wearing make up.

I walk up to her and look carefuly. I take the damp rag from the stove and started to wipe. Gently I take off all the use less crap that is masking her face. "You look better with out it." I whisper. I don't know where the sudden confidince came from, but hell, I don't wanna stop it. I kised her full blown. Not just a small one like last night. I even, daringly, sliped my tounge inside her mouth.

She pulls apart for a minor second. "You know this is extremly illegeal, right?" Shes worried. I don't blame her. At first, I was too. "I don't care. I only care about you." Okay I know that was cheesy. Very, very, very cheesy. But she seemed to fall for it. We linked again after those two coments.

I moved her to the wall and pined her there. Helpless. But I have a feeling she doesn't want to be helped.

"I left some- Goodness!" A voice gasped. Both Rachel and I stop what we're doing and turn to Moma.

"Um....Hi Moma...." I say with a smile. It doesn't help the awkwardness in the room.

"I'll just be leaving now...." She takes what ever it was she forgot and slamed the door.

"Well that just killed the mood didn't it?" Rachel said, sliding past me, going to work on her soup.

Mena wile, I lay my back on the wall she once was. I start to bang my head softly on the wall behind me. Damnit Moma! Why now?!
Sign up to rate and review this story