Categories > Celebrities > Slipknot > The New Diabolic

Corey?

by Elle_Hellion 0 reviews

Category: Slipknot - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-12-04 - Updated: 2010-12-06 - 680 words

0Unrated
Charlie awoke in the morning feeling a little disoriented. Instead of the peeling wallpaper of the roach motel she and her mother inhabited, she was greeted with beige walls. Then it dawned on her that she was finally home. She yawned and stretched before getting out of bed and walking downstairs in search of a much needed coffee. When she got downstairs she noted more than her father was standing in the room. There was an insanely tall man/boy/thing with dreadlocks staring right at her. "Charlie?" The thing asked her incredulously. Charlie merely nodded feeling extremely overwhelmed. "Ohmygoshyoureallyarehere." The dreadlocked thing hollered nearly smothering her in a tight embrace. "Uh, who are you?" She managed to grunt out while being crushed by the large man. "Holy fuck... You don't recognize me?" He asked, releasing her from his grip. "Uhm no, I think I need a refresher." She stated as she walked over to the coffee pot, pouring herself a cup. "It's me, your bestest buddy Corey!" He shouted seemingly offended that she hadn't remembered him. "Oh." She mumbled blandly, her memories of her old friends very vague. "Do you remember all the fun we had when we were little?" He asked her, the hurt in his blue eyes growing obvious. "I remember a little bit, but it was a pretty long time ago." She sighed leaning against the counter next to Corey. He nodded, seemingly understanding the situation better. "Well it's good to have you back, all the guys missed you." Corey smiled, giving her a one armed hug. Charlie smiled a little, then excused herself to get dressed. She could her Corey and her father talking animatedly downstairs as she donned a pair of black skinny jeans and an Iron Maiden shirt. She brushed her long blonde hair, and applied super thick black eyeliner and shadow. She walked back downstairs and into the kitchen. "Ah, I see you are dressed. I'm stealing you while your dad gets ready for the party." Corey said, grabbing her by the wrist and attempting to get her out the front door. "Uh Corey? I need to put on my shoes." Charlie laughed. "Oh." He said, releasing his grip on her wrist. She pulled her combat boots on and laced them before getting dragged out the door and shoved into Corey's trans am. "Sooo Where are we going?" She asked as he started the car and pulled out into the street. "I dunno, I was thinking of grabbing Joey and raiding the mall." He smiled, his head obviously filled with mischevious thoughts. Her stomach knotted at the mention of Joeys name. She had the hugest crush on him when they were little. Her mind drifted to an image of the little golden haired boy from her elementary school. "Heeeyyy! Earth to Charlie, you there?!" Corey shouted, waving one hand in front of her face. "We're here! Do you wanna come to the door or just stay here." He asked while getting out of the car. "I think I'll stay here, I wanna have a smoke." She said wringing her hands a little bit. Corey nodded, understanding her nerves. As her best friend back when they were little, he knew about her crush on Joey. So he made his way up to the door by himself and knocked. Joey answered. "Hey dude. Is that Charlie?" He asked craning his neck a little to see her better. "Yup, she got back last night. You wanna come tear up the mall with us before the party?" Corey asked, looking at his friend incredulously. "Sure, sounds good to me." He mumbled still staring at Charlie as she paced next to Coreys car, the wind blowing her long blonde hair. "Kay well lets get going then." Corey said, before turning and walking to where Charlie stood. He leaned against the car next to her. "Be warned Joey lookes pretty different from he did elementary school." Corey stated. "Yeah well, you do too Mr. Rasta hair." She laughed as she stomped out her smoke.


(Thats it for now.)
Sign up to rate and review this story