Categories > Celebrities > Slipknot > The New Diabolic

Tearing up the Mall

by Elle_Hellion 0 reviews

Category: Slipknot - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2010-12-05 - Updated: 2010-12-06 - 1036 words

0Unrated
"My hair is not... Oh nevermind." Corey sighed, throwing his hands up in the air. Charlie laughed a little and looked at her shoes. She still felt awkward around Corey, even though their friendship was rekindling quickly. Charlie heard a door open and her head snapped up. She saw a guy exit the door. He had long black hair and shredded black jeans. She cocked an eyebrow and though to herself that the guy walking towards them couldn't possibly be little Joey Jordison. The guy approached and she instantly recognized his features, even though almost a decade had passed since their last day spent together. "Hey guys. Whats up?" Joey smiled feigning a nonchalant attitude. "Hey." Corey and Charlie stated in unison. Joey chuckled; "You both can still pass for twins." Corey and Charlie looked at each other then at Joey. "Pssh whatever." They said in unison again, then promptly glared at each other. Joey just laughed and leaned against the car beside Corey. "So when are we going to head to the mall, as much as standing around in front of my house is..." Joey sighed sarcasm dripping from his words. "As soon as Corey gets his fat ass in gear and off the passenger door." Charlie laughed poking at Corey's stomach. He glared at her and snapped; "It's not fat, I just had a big breakfast!" Charlie laughed and shoved him off the passenger door and climbed into the backseat, Joey rode shotgun. Corey sighed and got into the drivers seat. "I'm really not fat you know." He huffed as he started the car. "C'mon Corey, even in elementary school you had a bit of a spare tire." Joey laughed. "Okay... She can get away with it. Next time you have to walk. He said as he rounded a corner and started heading into downtown Des Moines. Within minutes the arrived at a vast parking lot with a large mall at the far end. "FUCK!! There is nowhere to park!" He growled, banging his head on the steering wheel. "So? We have to walk a bit, whats the big deal?" She asked them, cocking her head in confusion. "The drivers in these parking lots are nuts." Joey groaned as a pedestrian nearly got hit by a lunatic in a hummer. "I can kinda see that now." Charlie stated her eyes as wide as saucers. Corey spotted a parking place and pulled in. After ten minutes of dodging crazy rich people in SUV's the trio made it into the air conditioned mall. "I thought we weren't going to make it." Joey grunted, brushing some dirt off of his jeans. "I hear you there." Charlie stated, shaking a little as they walked to the escalators. They were jokingly discussing how their ninja-like skills saved them from certain doom in the parking lot when a voice rang out through the upper mall lobby. "Hey! You two are banned." A navy clad security guard bellowed as he rounded the corner and spotted the three of them. The boys cursed under their breath and bolted in opposite directions. Charlie felt her hand being grabbed and tugged, so she took off running. When she looked forward she saw that it was Joey that had grabbed her and dragged her with him. They kept running until they made it into an empty stairwell. "That was pretty close!" Joey laughed, taking a seat on a stair and motioning for Charlie to sit beside him. She flopped down beside him and brushed her hair out of her eyes. "So why are you two banned?" She asked him, leaning on her elbows. "Well we kinda lit a garbage can or four on fire." He mumbled sheepishly, scratching the back of his head. "Go figure." She chuckled. "Whats that supposed to mean?" He asked indignantly. "Well, you and Corey have always been fire bugs. I remember when you lit our kindergarten teachers skirt on fire." She laughed. "Haha yeah, those were good times. But now that you're back we can have a lot more." He grinned, his blue eyes sparkling. She smiled back warmly. Joey opened his mouth, but as he was about to speak the door burst open and a very angry security guard burst in. "C'mon let's go through the fire door and hang on the roof, thats where Corey is supposed to meet us anyways." Joey whispered, before quietly rising and getting ready to sprint up the stairs. Charlie nodded and did the same. The quietly ran up to the roof and through the door. They found Corey already sitting on the ledge and puffing on a cigarette. "Jeez, what took you guys so long?" He mockingly inquired. Charlie sighed, rolled her eyes and took a seat on the ground, lighting a smoke of her own. Joey looked around suspiciously, then smiled taking a bottle out of some hidden pocket. "What's that?" Charlie asked, eying the clear liquid. "Vodka of course... You want some?" He smiled, a mischievous glint in his clear blue eyes. "Uhhhhh, sure!" She grinned. Joey took a slam and passed the bottle to her, she took a big gulp of the liquid and gagged. "What the fuck?! This shit tastes like nail polish remover!!" She grunted, her eyes watering. "Haha yeah, have you never drank Vodka before?" Corey laughed from his seat on the ledge. "No back in L.A all we drank was beer and coolers. Never any hard liquor." She stated, still grimacing. "Well you're in for some new experiences because all we drink is hard alcohol." Joey laughed, taking another swig from the bottle. "God, I hope my dad doesn't smell the alcohol on me." Charlie sighed before taking another shot from the bottle. "Eat a raw clove of garlic before you go home... That's all he'll smell." Cory stated, producing a whole garlic bunch from his pocket. "Dude, you seriously carry that shit around with you?" Joey asked incredulously. "Yeah man, you never know when you might need to cover up the smell of alcohol." Corey shrugged, moving to join the others on the ground. Charlie had a feeling that the rest of the day was going to be interesting... To say the least.
Sign up to rate and review this story