Categories > Celebrities > Slipknot > The New Diabolic

Shenanigans?

by Elle_Hellion 0 reviews

Category: Slipknot - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Published: 2010-12-07 - Updated: 2010-12-07 - 938 words

0Unrated
Joey and Charlie took turns taking swigs from the bottle of vodka, and it wasn't long before they both felt the familiar warm, tingly and slightly fuzzy sensation of a slight buzz. "I thought happy hour wasn't until 6." Corey laughed watching Charlie sway and hiccup. That was one thing she hated when she drank... She always hiccuped. "Awww Char, you're such a cute little drunk." Joey giggled. "Dude, did you just giggle?" Corey inquired a confused look upon his face. "Shutyourface!" Joey hollered, his words blending together. He went to take another swig of the Vodka, but Charlie snatched the bottle out of his hands and took a drink herself. Joey pouted and glared at her. "Okay you two, that's enough liquor for now." Corey sighed taking the bottle away from them and capping it. "So where to now?" Charlie asked, slurring her words a little. "Yeah, where to Mr. designated driver?" Joey repeated. Corey sighed and brushed a stray dread out of his eyes. "I guess somewhere that you two morons can sober up without getting arrested." Joey and Charlie looked at each other and grinned. "To the Cemetery!" They both yelled. "God you two are fucking morbid." Corey mumbled turning and heading to the door that leaded back into the main part of the mall. "Hey man, no one to see us be idiots and call the cops there!" Joey yelled in response. "No one alive at least." Charlie added. They snuck out of the mall and started to make their way to Coreys car when an SUV came careening around a corner, and straight for Charlie. Joey tried to pull her out of the way but she stood her ground. The car screeched to a halt, inches from where she stood. Charlie was seeing red, she pulled back and punched the screen right off the front of the car. The driver, who was a prissy middle aged woman got out, her face as red as a beet. "What the fuck did you do that for you punk ass bitch!!!" The woman screeched. "Fuck you, you old hag what the fuck do you think you are doing going 60 in a fucking parking lot?!" Charlie growled menacingly. The lady took a step back. "You fuckwads don't know how to drive obviously..." Charlie continued. "Imagine if you DID hit me, I could sue you for every cent you have as well as getting you thrown in jail! So tell your dumbass snooty little friends to watch where they are fucking driving!!" She hollered, then turned on her heels and walked back to where the boys stood, their mouths agape. "Holy shit Charlie, you really tore her a new one." Corey gushed. "I chalk it up to liquid courage." Charlie laughed, waiting for Corey to unlock the door to his car. He did and they all climbed inside and headed to the graveyard as the sun began to set. Charlie climbed out and shivered a little. "Why did we want to come here again? It's a little bit creepy now that the sun has gone down." She stated looking around at the shadows cast by the gravestones. "Awww Char, the creepiness is what makes it fun." Joey stated throwing an arm over her shoulders. She felt the heat rise in her cheeks at the feeling of him touching her. "You really are a darkchild Joey." Corey sighed before walking along the path that wove through the tombstones and mausoleums. "C'mon lets go explore." Joey stated gently. Charlie nodded and they followed Corey deeper into the land of the dead. Joeys arm remained draped reassuringly over Charlie shoulder, easing her nerves a little bit. She wasn't fond of graveyards at the moment considering she had just put her mother in one. Just thinking of this brought tears to her eyes. She sniffled a little bit, and tried to choke them back. "Are you alright Char?" Joey asked, the concern evident in his voice. "Yeah, kinda... I'm just not fond of graveyards at the moment, considering I just buried my mom a few days ago." She said as a few stray tears escaped and ran down her face. "I'm sorry to hear that." Joey stated softly. He knew her mother from their childhood. She was a stern domineering woman, but he knew that she was Charlie's mother none-the-less. "Can we go home soon?" She asked him, her voice shaky. "Yeah, let's go find Corey first though." He murmured, trying to spot Corey in the growing darkness. They continued to weave through the headstones, and between the tombs in search of their friend. The pair found him sitting on the stairs of a white marble mausoleum, puffing on a cigarette. "Hey dude, can we go? I'm not digging the whole graveyard scene." Charlie stated, holding her arms and shivering a little. "Yeah sure, you okay?" Corey asked a little concerned about his long lost, and newly found friend. "Yeah, I just want to go home. Can I have a piece of that garlic? I don't want him to smell the Vodka." Corey nodded and handed her a piece. "But what are you going to do when your father asks why you reek like garlic?" Corey inquired. "Hey lets all eat a piece and say we had Italian for lunch!" Joey smiled, fairly pleased with the idea he had came up with. Corey shrugged and handed a piece to Joey before eating one himself. After they had grimaced their way through eating the raw garlic; They headed to the car and back to Charlies house to see their parents and the other guests.
Sign up to rate and review this story