Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > Fuck the Jesus Beam

Chapter EXISTANTIALISM: AYN RAND. WAIT, WHAT?

by LOVEPOINT33 0 reviews

...

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Amy Rose,Knuckles,Miles ,Sonic - Published: 2010-12-04 - Updated: 2010-12-05 - 607 words

0Unrated
FUCK THE JESUS BEAM

A Tengen Toppa Sonen Tailann fic

By: LOVEPOINT33

"SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

AUTHNO: Hey CUNTS. Hows it beN! RECENtleY I GOOGD THIS FICS ANNEM. LOOKS LIKE IT'S EVERYWHERE AS I GOT OVER TEN THOSAND HITS. YEAH! I AM STOKEPD.

ALSO I DNOT WANT 2 CONFYUS YO GUYS SO I"LL ay it streight. This chapter is Lordguckles.

Chapter EXISTANTIALISM: AYN RAND. WAIT, WHAT?

I felt it, as they were torn away from me, one by one. My soldiers. My military force. They were there, and then, just gone.

Then, I felt the psionic shockwave. It shook the entirety of the Teppelin Angnos, and passed over me, hundreds of baby teeth sinking into every pain receptor in my body. Only one thing could have released energy that strong. It was The O.B.A.M.A. I was sure of it.

With a roar of anger, I pulled myself out of the Spiral Throne. He would not challenge me! Not after all this time! What had we fought for, that he had been able to revive so casually?

"I will not allow this," I swore to the ether, and reached forth into Dimension i. I dissolved into utter nothingness, and felt myself begin to descend into...

PHASE SPACE

Here was the Record of all that ever was and more, all the probabilities branching out through the history, present, and future. In the past, They had called It Akasha. I watched calmly as My Fetii attacked the Dai-Sonen that Kaminic had stolen from me. I watched as Niamy fled to the many-angled prison that He was kept in. I watched as she released Him from His stasis, and as she realized that what she had done was a million times worse than what was being done to her. And I understood that she would resist Him as well.

"I will aid her," I stated to Akasha, "Render unto me that which was left here, and Restore the boy to his true self."

Probabilities twisted, and sparked, shimmered and shattered, howling in a whirlwind of glass, made from lives and choices. I was torn to shreds, and the very core of my being violated before it was done. And I was... I was... I AM: Knuckles, Lordover Genome.

Noticing a similar storm ending to my right, I looked over. It was Simaoils, but not. He had been restored, revived. What I was looking at could never have been that pathetic weakling. Simon Prower was back. I withdrew my arm from the ith dimension, satisfied at my work there.

I had not restored Niamy, but I honestly thought that her Corroded form simply worked much better than the Pure one. For one, the Pure could never have summoned the Legio Cornu. Yes, the Pure had far more power, but the Corroded... She was much better at actually using it.

I paused then, considering my next move. Niamy was likely to be hostile towards me. After all, only Lordguckles could have created the Fetii Inferna, and sent them to attack the Dai-Sonen. The problem was, I was no longer that person.

"Simon Prower," I said, "He has been freed at last."

"Yes," came a voice from behind me. I turned, and appraised him. His Pure form was magnificent, nothing like what he had been before. Spiral Energy fairly raged just under the surface of his skin, and what was more, the Aspectio Res were fully synchronized. Unbelievable, that this had been sleeping in the most fragile of us all.

"Shall we set aside our differences, and fight together as we did so long ago?", I asked.

"Yes."

MOTHERFUCKING END OF CHAPTER EXISTENTIALISM
Sign up to rate and review this story