Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hold Me Close, Wipe The Tears Away.

Hold Me Close, Wipe The Tears Away.

by MyChemicalRomancer 3 reviews

As Soon As She Saw Him, She Loved Him.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-12-04 - Updated: 2010-12-04 - 1930 words

2Funny
I rushed down the hallway, soaking wet. My converses made a high pich squeaking noise whenever they made contact with the polished floors.
shitshitshitshitshitshitshit I chanted through my head as I planned a lame excuse for being late.
You see Mr.Wostjick I was walking into school - on time of course - and I came across a ----
My thoughts were cut off as I collided with a pillar in the middle hallway.
"Owww fuck." I moaned as I picked up my bags and books and rubbed my forehead. Walking into things was one of my many unwanted talents. I speed walked the rest of the way to my classroom. I read the sign to make sure it was the right class, I didn't need a replay of what happened last week.
SCIENCE B2
Yep, this was my class.
I took a deep breath and braced myself for what was about to come. I plastered a fake apologetic look on my face and knocked on the door lightly before walking in.
Mr.Wostjick turned from the bored and sighed,
"Miss Moyé, what a surprise." He grunted.
I smiled and looked up at him with my big blue eyes.
"Funnily enough - I don't have time for your excuses - we have a new pupil today and since your one of my faveourite pupils - your going to show him around and be his guide."
I glared at my arch enemy teacher.
"Gee thanks sir, you shouldn't have." I replied flatly. The were a few chuckles from the rest of the class.
Mr.Wostjick shook his head and smiled, " The pleasure is all mine Miss Moyé, now go and sit at the back with your new buddy, his name is Frank Iero."
I scowled at Mr.Wostjick and walked down the isles of desks until I reached the one in the far corner.
My heart skipped a beat when I saw the new kid.
His hair was black and long, with framed his face beautifully, he had a silver lip ring in and deep hazel / green eyes. He was wearing a black misfits tshirt and ontop a black hoodie, ripped jeans and a pair of vans. I swear I saw tattoos up his arms - or maybe I was seeing things.

I sat on the stool next to him.
"Hey." I smiled as he turned from looking our of the window.
He gazed at my with his hypnotic eyes, as a smirk grew on his face.
"Hey there." he replied.

We chatted for the entire lesson and I realised he was like the guy version of me, same taste in clothes, music and crap like that.

"Now don't forget your homework class." Mr.Wostjick added at the bell went. I started to pack my bag and turned to Frank who was doodling on his hand.

"So what lesson do you have next ?"

He checked his sheet of paper, " Ermm, double art - you ?"

"Me too, " I smiled as we set off towards the art block, I wasn't a popular person in the school. I was what people would class as an 'emo' which pisses me off at the best of times because the fact I like decent music and wear decent clothing doesn't mean I'm an emo. Just because I dont wear skirts that couldn't be classed as loin cloths and wear bright bubbly colours, It means I'm a self harming, depressed, emo freak. So the name calling insults aren't new to me.

Finally we reached the art block. We sat down at the back and carried on chatting.

~~~~~ End OF Double Art ~~~~~~~~~

" So whats our last lessons ?" Frank asked as I crammed my sketch book into my rucksack.

"Erm maths and history - which I can't be assed with." I replied casually.

"You wanna cut class then ? I have some mates and we're in a band so you can come watch us rehearse."

"Sure, anything to get me our of this dump." He laughed and showed his gorgeous smirk that made me heart melt.

"Come on then." He smiled as I followed him out.

We walked through the student car park, ducking down every once in a while when we thought we saw a teacher. We were about two cars away from freedom before a low mumbling could be heard.

" Shit ! It's Mr.Wostjick and his bum chum Mr.ledds !" I hissed. Frank sniggered quietly as I stared at him cofused.
"Aly what the fuck is a bum chum ?" He giggled, I rolled my eyes and frowned.
"I will tell you after, but right now what the hell are we gunna do !?" I whispered harshly.
"Just follow my lead."
I shook my head, we were sooo going to get caught. They were on the other side of the car for god sakes.
"Come on Aly, we won't get caught, here I'll hold you hand so you don't drag behind." He whispered as his gently held my hand. I swear I saw sparks when his hand held mine, I think he felt the same from the look on his face.
He quickly shook his head and squeezed my hand reasuringly.
"3..2..1.. GO!!!" H shouted as we ran down the street, I could hear Mr.Wostjick and Mr.Ledds call after us, but Frank carried on dragging me.
We ran until we got to the end of the block and collapsed against the wall. I suddenly started laughing, which didn't help because I was running out of breath from running.
"Oh my god, we actually did it....but we're gunna be in deep shit tomorrow." I laughed breathlessly.
Frank chuckled and stared at me, he was still holding my hand, "The couldn't tell who it was!?"
"Yes, because everyone is the same height as us and dresses the same as we do." I replied sacastically, grinning.
Frank laughed as lay his head back against the wall as he catched his breath.
A few minutes after he pulled me up and started walking casually down the street.
"Where are we going ?" I asked, secretly screaming my head off over the fact we were still holding hands.
"Like I said before, I have some mates and we're in a band - so we can go hang at theirs before band practice."
"Cool." I replied casually.
Frank squeezed my hand reassuringly, "Watchout, they get a bit hyper at times."
I nodded at he knocked lightly at the door.
We waited a few minutes before there was a large thud against the door and a little whine.
"Mikey !" A voice cried from the other side of the door. " Don't put forks in the fucking toaster !"
"Sorry Gee." A small voice replied, probably belonged to the one that ran into the door.
I looked at frank in alarm, he smirked and squeezed my hand again.
"For god sake someone open the door ! We're gettin cold out here !" Frank called out knocking on the door again.
The door finally opened and an average height guy answered the door, he had black hair - a bit longer than franks, big hazel eyes, pale porcelian skin and was dressed in all black with an iron maiden tshirt.
"What do you mean 'we're' ?" He asked as the door wasn't fully open.
His eyes fixed on me, "Oh hey!" He grinned welcomingly.
I smiled and waved shyly, " Hey."
The guy then turned to Frank, "Come on in, but watch out Mikey has been sticking forks in toasters." He sighed and shook his head before walking inside and making room for me and Frank to walk in. I was still holding onto Frank's hand as he guided me into the house. He walked into the dining room where four guys were sat - including the one who answered the door.
"Okay guys this is Aly." Frank announced, the four lads lifted their head from what they were doing and smiled and waved at me.
"Okay Aly this is ... " He pointed to the guy that had answered the door,
"This is Gerard." Gerard nodded and smiled and added, "You can call me Gee." I smiled at him.
Next, frank pointed to a tall guy that had glasses on and dark hair, he also had bandages on his hands - which were being put on by a guy with an awesome afro.
" Okay, so the one with the glasses and the bandages is Mikey and the one putting the bandages on Mikey is Ray." I smiled and waved as both of them looked up and greeted me.
Frank pointed to a blonde haired guy sat in an armchair texting, "That grumpy one over there is Bob." Bob lifted his head up and smiled, "And the short ass one over there is Frankie."
I laughed as Frank glared at Bob.
"So now you know everyone." Frank said turning towards me, I looked into his hazel eyes and smiled.
"Yep I do." I replied as I squeezed his hand happily.
"Oh for god sakes kiss already." Cried Gerard who was sat watching Frank and I - along with the other three. I blushed and looked away as Frank stuck his fingers up at him.
" Imma gonna get some pizza." Ray said breaking the silence, I smiled grateful for starting a new conversation.
"Can you get me some soda too ?" I asked as he started collecting orders.
"Ray I will come too! " Mikey cried, I laughed at how childish he acted.
Ray sighed "Fine, but you better behave Mikey." Mikey nodded and ran out the door whilst a tired Ray followed behind.
"Good luck!" I called out to him, he smiled and walked out the room.
I sat next to Frank as Bob and Gerard were in the other room discussing something to do with the band.
"So," Frank said as he outlined something on my hand, " I'm sorry about what Gerard said before, he's a dope sometimes."
I smiled and shook my head, "Honestly it's okay - it didn't bother me at all."
Frank smiled in relief. "Good, I didn't want it to embarrass you or make you awkward around me." He admitted. I gazed up at him and smiled, " I know it sounds dead corny, but I feel like I have known you all my life or something. I mean I have told you loads of things that I haven't told anyone else." i confessed, feeling completely embarrased about it as soon as the words left me mouth.
"Same here." He replied.
We just stared at eachother for a while until I felt myself leaning in towards him - I was just about to pull back before I realised he was leaning in towards me too.
Hundreds of thoughts rushed through my head and my heart pounded until finally are lips met. My mind was spinning and my heart had melted. But at the same time I was flying and screaming ( in my head though ). The touch of his lips was amazing, and there was a streak of cold from the lip ring. Finally we pulled away and looked into eachothers eyes, I beamed when I saw the smile on his lips grow.
And thats when I realised.
I was in love with Frank Iero.

Heyyyy hope you like my story so far ! :) xxxx I will do a second part to my other story forever very soon ! xxxxx Anways please R&R and share you thoughts and views with me, I love reading them :) xxxx Are any of you's going seeing MCR !? I cant wait !!! :D xxxx Anywhooo much love and thanks xxxxx Ellie Frank xxxxxxx
Sign up to rate and review this story