Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hold Me Close, Wipe The Tears Away.

Chapter 2

by MyChemicalRomancer 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-12-05 - Updated: 2010-12-05 - 3017 words

1Funny
"We have pizza!" Mikey cried as he ran into the living room where me and Frank were sat. Gerard and Bob followed in a few seconds after still discussing something about a new song. Gerard stopped and looked at me, a huge smile grew across his face,
"Well, well, well look at the love birds." I felt myself blush and buried my head into Frank's chest and he tighted the grip around my shoulders.
The awkwardness was stopped when a tired looking Ray stumbled into the room, he collapsed on a beanbag next to the coffee table - where Mikey was arranging the pizzas around.
"You okay dude? " Bob asked as Ray lay face down, he kinda looked dead.
" I am never, repeat NEVER going with him to get pizzas again. The kids a maniac!"
We looked at Mikey who did a cheesy grin and went back to swapping pizza slices. Ray shook his head before muttering, " Unbelieveable."
I smiled and took a plate of pizza from Gerard, who had now turned into the waiter.
"Thanks." I muttered as I took a bite from my pizza.
"No problem sugar," He replied before passing a slice of pizza to Frank and Bob. Ray was still lay face down on the bean bag breathing heavily. Poor Ray.
"So what highschool do you all go to ?" I asked picking off the ham on my pizza and giving it to Mikey - I was a vegetarian incase you didnt know.
I was directing the question to Bob but Gerard decided to answer, "We all go to Frankie's old school - he got kicked out of it and left us." I smirked and turned to Frank who was looking down at his plate on his lap.
"So what did you do to get kicked out ?" I teased.
He shrugged his shoulders before replying, " Nothing too bad.."
I heard a snort of laughter from Bob, "Even I wouldn't do something like that." Mikey stated whilst flicking pieces of ham in Ray's hair. Fuck it must have been bad then.
"Tell me!" I begged, batting my eyes at him and resting my head oh his chest so he could see me.
"If you don't tell her I will." Gerard said smirking.
"Fine!" Frank cried in defeat, "We were in science and I mixed two full bottles of explosive acids together and then drank it."
I felt my jaw drop and then slowly turn into a smile as I could hear the others sniggering. I hugged Frank comfortingly as I saw his face go red from embarrassment of the memory.
"Don't worry Frankie, I've done worse." I soothed him.
"Sure." Ray sighed, who had seemed to have fully recovered from his traumatic expierience with Mikey.
"Wanna bet." I replied, cocking my eyebrow.
"Woo me." Ray replied just as sacastic.
"How about running stark naked across the playing fields and having to be covered up in the school flag by the principle?" I laughed as I watched all their jaws swing open.
"Beat that." I added to a shocked looking Ray.
"Did you seriously do that ?" Asked a shocked Bob.
"Yep" I replied proudly snuggling into Frank.
"Weren't you cold!?" Mikey asked horrified.
I laughed and took a bite out of my pizza. We carried on the conversation of embarrassing memories until there was a knock on the door.
"Alicia !" Mikey cried jumping up to get the door.
Frank informed me Alicia was Mikey's crush and had been friends with them all since they were tiny.
When Mikey opened the door a tall girl about my age stepped in, she had blonde hair with colourful streaks in and was wearing black ripped jeans, vans and a misfits tshirt.
"Hey guys !" She smiled and waved at us all, clearly not noticing me.
"Alicia, this is Aly!" Mikey introduced us smiling at her.
Before I knew it Alicia had her arms around me crying out, " Thank god ! Another girl to help cope with the testosterone levels !"
We all laughed and carried on chatting, I found out alot about Alicia - She liked decent music for starters. She was in a band, she was the same age as us all - Apart from Gerard and Bob who were in the year above us. ( A/N - I'm changing the ages a bit for ease in the story. )
I glanced at the clock - it was already half three, but since it was a Friday I didn't have to go anywhere in a hurry.
"Shall we get band practice over and done with ?" Asked Gerard who was holding Mikey still as Ray re attatched smaller Bandages onto his.
The response was several 'Yeahs' and 'Okays'.
Alicia helped me up and guided me downstairs into a basement which seemed to be a bedroom aswell. I couldn't help look at all the drawings and photos - they were amazing!
"Pretty amazing, aren't they?" Asked Alicia who was staring at them too.
"Yeh they're fucking awesome!" I cried out, focusing on each one.
"Gerard is one talented dude." She added before turning around to chat with Mikey.
I turned and sat down on the edge of the bed next to Alicia so we could watch the band.
"Okay first up is Skylines and turnstiles...."
As soon as they started playing I was in awe, the steady rythms Bob would play on the drums, the amazing guitar playing by Ray, Mikey and Frank. The way Frank went insane when performing. And how beautiful and pure Gerard's voice sounded. I'm sure my jaw was open the whole way through their practice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~

After the last note of Head first for Halos was played I couldn't stop clapping.
"Oh my god, you guys were fucking awesome - like seriously I haven't heard anything like it !"
Alicia nodded and clapped too "You were amazing as usual guys."
I noticed Mikey blush from Alicia's comment, he really did like her n'aww.
Ray glanced down at his watch, "Right it's nearly six, shall we get something to eat ?" He asked as everyone started packing up, he was answered with 'yeah's and 'FOOOD' from Frank and Mikey. Everyone started heading up the stairs when I realised my shoe was undone.
"Hey guys !" I called to them, " I will be up in a few minutes my shoe laces are undone." They all nodded in reply and carried on walking.
I lean't down and started tying my laces, it takes ages for me to tie my shoe laces so I braced myself for a frustating five minutes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~
After a few minutes of cursing shoelaces and tying random knots, I was done! I looked down at my tied shoes proudly before turning to go upstairs, as I did I saw more drawings on the wall and being my nosy self I walked over and started studying them.
They were without a doubt incredible ! They were so dark but had so much life and meaning in them, before I knew it I was humming Early Sunsets Over Monroeville.
"Aly ?" A voice called, I jumped oout of my skin - I was completely in my element and forgot there was a room of people above me.
"Just down here !" I replied and carried on looking at the pictures, I heard footsteps and turned to see Gerard at the bottom of the steps.
"What are you doing ?" He asked confused, I smiled and glanced at the pictures.
"Gerard these drawings are amazing !" I said whilst turning back to study them all again.
I saw him start to blush out of the corner of my eye as I carried on looking at the intricate details of them all.
"You should come upstairs we have beer and cheese toasties." He mumbled, I smiled and giggled.
"Sounds a good way to spend a friday." He smiled and followed me up the stairs.
When I got to the top I found Frank sitting on the sofa with Bob on the other side, Ray trying to calm Mikey who was currently viciously stabbing a cheese toastie, Alicia was laughing her head off watching and there were several bottles of beer everywhere.
"I tied my shoelaces !" I cried happily as I sat myself down next to Frank, He smiled and passed me a beer.
"Awesome!" He cried out. I laughed and watched Mikey and Ray, they were our entertainment so far.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
After Ray traded Mikey the fork for a plastic spoon so there couldn't be any serious damage, we were all sat relaxed, tipsy and sipping beers.
"I know!" Alicia suddenly suggested giddily, "Lets play Truth or Dare!"
"Yes !" I cried happily, I ushered everyone into a circle before beginning.
"Okay," Alicia started, "Frank, truth or dare."
Everyone turned to Frank who was currently getting high off skittles with me.
"Dare." He giggled
An evil grin came across Alicias lips, "Okay .. I dare you to have phone sex with Principle lexis." Frank's mouth dropped and everyone went into hysterics.
"Fine." He sighed as he took the phone, he dialled the number and suddenly started grunting and groaning and moaning out prinicple Lexis' name. By now we were all in hysterics as Frank got further into it. Finally he hung up the phone and took a sip of beer and stuffed a handful of skittles into his mouth. I rubbed his back soothingly and smiled at him.
"Right, I truth or dare Aly ?" He asked with a smirk, I slapped his back lightly before adding, " Dare." I smiled and took a sip of beer.
"I dare you too.... kiss me." He beamed, I smiled and grabbed the back of his neck before pulling him towards me and kissing him passionately. I pulled away and smiled, "Done."
His mouth was swung open in a gawp but it quickly turned to a huge grin, followed by several wolf whistles from everyone else. I smiled and sat back in between Frank and Bob, heres how the circle of us went : Me, to my left Bob then Ray, Gerard ( who was opposite me ) Alicia, Mikey then Frank.
I was still smiling from everyone's wolf whistling and cheers, I smiled at Gerard who seemed kinda depressed, he blushed and looked away. Meh hes probably on his man-period or whatever, I thought to myself.
"You do some good kissing girl!" Frank whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine, I turned and smiled at him, " Same to you." He smirked and hugged me. I popped a skittle in my mouth and took a swig of Frank's beer and sat myself up.
"Okay, my turn to dare..." I said scanning everyone's faces, I decicded my victim.
"Bob." I said in a sickly sweet voice, "Truth or Dare?" I asked.
I smiled when he sent me a glare, "Truth." He grunted.
I thought for a while, trying to make him uncomfortable under the waiting.
"Who would you rather kiss .... Mikey or Gerard?"
I watched the three guys faces dropped, I sniggered with Ray, Frank and Alicia as Bob put his head in his hands and groaned.
"Mikey because he would be pissed if I didn't pick him." We all laughed as Mikey cried out a cheer and then settled down after he realised what he had done.
A big grin grew on my face as a felt frank rest his hand on my back, I turned to see him smirking. I took a skittle from him and another swig of beer and turned back around to focus on the game.
"Okay Gerard I pick you." Mikey started, Gerard glared at him and sighed," Truth or Dare ?" He asked hyperly, sipping a beer - god knows why we gave him one.
Gerard sighed and answered, "Truth." Mikey clapped his hands happily and asked, "Who would you rather kiss ..... Alicia .. orrr Aly ?" Mine and Alicia's mouths dropped as well as Gerard's and Bob's. Gerard looked at Bob helplessly who looked just as shocked as him. I leaned into Frank and started giggling as we threw skittles into eachothers mouths.
"Erm...Aly." Everyone went quiet as my mouth dropped and acidentally threw the skittle at Frank's eye instead on his mouth.
"Ow!" He cried out, eating the skittle anyways.
There were a few awkward coughs as I glanced at Gerard who had gone bright red.
"Okay Gerard it's your turn to dare someone." I said casually, trying to move the game along.
"Or we can play something else ?" Ray asked hopefully.
There was a chorus of 'Yeahs's again as we looked towards Alicia for an idea.
"Seven minutes in heaven ?" She asked.
We all nodded and put in a belonging of ours into the waste paper bin.
"Frank you can go first." Ray stated handing Frank the bin, reluctantly Frank put his hand in the bucket to pull out a toastie.
"Oh thats mine!" Mikey called out, We all sniggered as Frank stood up and took Mikey's hand and led him into the clauset. "Come on hot stuff " He winked and closed the door. I stood up and listened with everyone else. Suddenly we heard moaning and banging from inside the clauset. I looked at Gerard horrified and Alicia and Bob were laughing their heads off, Ray had a confused look on his face that soon turned to a smile when we heard a confused Mikey go,
"Frank what are you doing !?"
I started sniggering as I realised what Frank was doing.
I checked my watch and opened the door.
"Okay you whores, out you come."
Frank walked out with a smirk on his face, the dork had even ruffled his hair and messed up his clothes to try and fool us.
A confused Mikey followed behind, he was still holding his toastie bless him.
We sat back down in our circle and the bin was passed to me. I rumaged in and pulled out my ring, "I have to go in by myself then." I smiled.
"Nu - uh! Pick again missy!" Said Alicia.
I smiled and put my hand back in to pull out a pencil, i stared at it with furrowed brows before going, "Who owns the pencil ?"
Everyone was quiet until a bright red Gerard raised his hand, shiiit I thought as I stood up and walked towards the clauset. I opened the door and sat at the back of the clauset, I waited until the door was closed until I spoke.
"Hey, whats been up with you tonight?"
He sat opposite and kept his head bent down, he shrugged his shoulders.
"I dunno." He replied.
We sat in silence just staring around, until suddenly he crashed his lips against mine. I was too stunned so I took a while to kiss back, a few seconds after I pulled away.
"So.." I smiled, he smiled and lowered his head and went bright red. What was it with that boy and turning red !?
I stood up and started banging the walls and door and grunting and screaming. Gerard looked at me like I was insane.
"Frank did it." I said as I rolled my eyes.
I could hear Frank giggling thinking we were getting it on, he opened he door to find me just kicking the walls.
Gerard ran out bright red and sat himself back in the circle. I stepped out giggling, I could see a look of disappointment on Frank's face.
"You perv !" I giggled as he brought me into a hug, I guided his hand with the beer in to my mouth and took a sip. He pretended to look shocked as he led me back to the circle.
"Shall we watch a movie ?" I suggested, I was answered by a few nods and grunts.
I snuggled into franks chest on the sofa as we fed eachother skittles. Mikey put The Exorcist on and we all collapsed infront of the Tv. Frank wrapped his arm around me as we snuggled at the end of the sofa, then it was Alicia and Mikey next to me. Gerard and Ray were infront of us sharing a bean bag and bob was lay on his stomach to the left of us.
We passed around more beers and popcorn as the movie began.
I tried destracting myself from the film by neatly lining skittles on Frank's chest and started eating them. He watched me curiously as I lined the skittles from his belly button to his neck and slowly ate them until I reached his lips and kissed them gently. He smiled as we carried on this weird game until I realised we were being watched by everyone else in the room.
"What !?" I giggled innocently, " We were just eating skittles !?"
"In the raunchiest way ever." Chuckled Bob.
"Your all so immature!" Joked Frank as he picked me up over his shoulder.
I couldn't stop laughing, partly because I was too drunk off beer and high off skittles to calm myself down.
"Frank ! Put me down!" I cried out laughing.
"Nu - uh ! Slap train people!"
I squirmed and tried to wriggle free but he had a strong grip. I could see everyone lining up as I braced myself for what was to come.
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five. I could tell that was Alicia as all the bangles on her arms chimed when she smacked me.
"Gerard your turn !" Called out a hyper Frank.
I could hear him refusing and after a few teasings he finally slapped me.
"Ow ! " I cried out, " Jesus that hurt." I said.
Frank smiled and lowered me to face him, he kissed me passionately.
"Feel better ?" He asked with a smirk.
There was something aboout him that made my heart melt and butterflies flutter in my stomach.
"Yep, definately." I breathed.
He sat back down and pulled me onto his knee. I curled up in his arms and everyone settled down to finish off the film.



Heyyy hoped you like this chapter ! :) xxxxx thankyou to everyone who R&R'd and commented I really love reading them! xxxxxx Please carry on R&R'ing and sharing your thoughts and opinions, much love and thanks xxxxxxxxxx Ellie Frank xxxx
Sign up to rate and review this story