Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hold Me Close, Wipe The Tears Away.

Chapter 3

by MyChemicalRomancer 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-12-06 - Updated: 2010-12-06 - 723 words

1Funny
The credits rolled up the screen as I slid myself from Frank's knee onto the floor. I looked around and noticed everyone stretching like you do in cinemas at the end of a film. Mikey stretched a bit too vigourously though and ended up punching Gerard in the face.
"Ow shit Mikey!" Gerard cried, cradling his nose. We had to bite our lips from laughing as Gerard seemed to be in no mood for jokes.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to kill him!" Mikey cried as he watched the blood start to drip from Gerard's nose.
"Come here." I sighed as I stood up and lead Gerard to the kitchen, so I could get a better view of the injury.
I tilted his face up to the kitchen lights and studied his nose. It was bleeding - quite badly -, it was slightly swollen and looked a little bruised. I took a towel and soaked it in cool water before attempting to dab his face clean. I apologised everytime he winced, trying to get it over and done with as quick as possible.
I checked again when it was cleaned up, "Yep I don't think its broken - just bruised."
He sighed in relief and smiled, " Thanks."
"No problem, but if you want to be safe, I can always get Mikey to plaster a cast on it for you?"
He shook his head quickly and smiled a little, "No need for that."
I smiled and studied his face again, mainly his nose to see if it was healing. As I was staring I noticed him go slightly red. I smiled and let go of his chin. Yep, being the head Med girl in the sunshine group definately paid off.
He lowered his head and hurried into the living room. I smiled as I heard Mikey's cries of apologies.
I sat back down and realised they had started a game of spin the bottle. I watched at the bottle landed on Alicia... Oh great then me.
"Come here suga'!" She said in a fake chicago accent. I smiled and kissed her softly whilst she grabbed her neck, this sprung a few wolf whistles and cheers from the rest of the group.
I sat back down as Mikey spun he bottle. Ha ! I landed on Gerard!
I watched as Gerard Kissed Mikey slowly, Alicia, Ray and Bob cheered whilst me and Frank cried "Ewww Incest!"
We got bored of spin the bottle after a while so Alicia introduced a new game called, ' Have you ever' The rules were pretty simple and everyone seemed alot happier when Ray found a big bottle of vodka to play the game with.
Since I was new I was up first.
"Okay... Hm... I have never... Had sex !?"
Everyone stayed still for a few seconds until finally Ray, Bob and Gerard took a swig of the Vodka.
"Tell us the stories then ! "Frank started, " Actually, wait , no I don't want to hear!" We laughed and carried on playing the game.
Next up was Bob,
"Hm... I have never... ran naked in public."
I giggled and took a swig of the vodka " You all know the story !" I smiled proudly, before I knew it the bottle was swiped from my hands, I turned to see Frank taking a sip.
"I was high off skittles and Alcohol."
"Like you are now?" I teased, smiling.
A huge smirk spread across his face, "Yeh, like now - so watch out."
I giggled and turned round to focus on the game, it was Ray's go!
"Okay.. I have never....kissed the opposite sex."
Alicia, Mikey, Gerard and myself took a sip of the vodka.
"Just then !" Me and Alicia said at th same time.
"In the game" Added Mikey.
"I was drunk." Mumbled Gerard.
We carried on the game until we had ran out of questions ... and vodka.
Gerard and Bob had gone into the kitchen to chat whilst Alicia and Frank watched in amusement as Mikey braided Ray's hair. He was more or less tying it in a knot repeatedly.
"Oh - you guys can all crash here tonight." Gerard announced bfore returning to the kitchen.
We all nodded before resuming watching Ray's makeover. I decided to send a quick text to my parents :
Hey Moma - staying out - luv you xx
Sign up to rate and review this story