Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > 3 last words and love wasn't mentioned

3 last words and love wasn't mentioned

by bloodcherrya-n-f 3 reviews

Ryan is the ideal guy for most girls. A chick magnet. It seems like he has everything going for him. It takes a new guy Spencer to find his pain.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2010-12-07 - Updated: 2010-12-07 - 989 words

1Hot
The halls of the school were messy; trash littered the ground, everything was a mess, and poorly painted. The only reason I noticed was the fact I have terrible OCD and things have to be done correct. I'm a sort of a Perfectionist. I had to move Texas because my mom thought it would be best seeing as her and dad split. I was already having second thoughts about living with my mom, my dad wouldn't keep me thought. Me and My dad weren't the closest for one reason; I was gay. In my dads world he had a STRAIGHT son. The divorce sent me here and i guess I'd get over the lack of order. I guess i didn't fit in here much because as I walked down the hall way I got a lot of stares. I wore a black misfits shirt with skinnies and my eyes were outlined with purple eyeliner. My persona yelled homosexual. I should of worn something less noticeable, maybe i should of worn some hillbilly ass overalls and a cowboy hat.

Just as I was to enter the room I heard some girls giggling and pointing in my direction. Something about girls really pissed me off. I guess it had a lot to do with them being menstruating bitches who care only about who's dick they can get and what drama they can create. I was the type of guy who would actually embarrass himself just to be an ass.

I pointed my finger and begin giggling back at them in a girlie tone. I scared them a little because they walked away quickly, not looking back for any reason. I knew I was getting weird looks as I entered the now silent room.

"Hey, am I that damn sexy?" I say rolling my eyes. The silent room erupted in to loud conversations about god knows what. I'm truly not a confident person when it comes to my looks, but I love being a outspoken and sarcastic person. I still got a glance or two every so often but I just waved and smiled and watched their stupid smirks.

A guy walked in. It looked like someone shit American eagle on him. He had an American eagle shirt and shorts to match. I really disliked American eagle.It seemed like the clothes he wore didn't fit him was why it bothered me so much. His hair was combed back and his smile astonished me.

"Mister Ross, Your late as usual."

He flashed a smile at the teacher and slid in a chair next to a blond female. Her giggles and how much she pushed up her boobs annoyed me. Sometimes girls try to much in my opinion. This girl was fairly pretty but she was trying to fit the criteria of a typical blond. A typical blond does to much, acts like a slut, and acts like she has an IQ of a rock.

"Ms.Janet I believe acting like a slut isn't on your schedule so would you politely remove your self off Mr.Ross." The teacher says then bites at his bottom lip before continuing,"For new students particularly Mr. Smith, I'm Mr. Orange. Yes I said Mr. Orange, but I'm anything but the color orange. This is AP chemistry I'm here to assist you so don't be afraid to ask me something. I don't bite, at least not to hard."

Mr. Orange bickered on about things they already taught us last semester which was driving me crazy. Was Texas really behind in their curriculum or was Virginia ahead? What was funny is I came from a christian community, you'd think I'd be innocent and well straight, right? I was shocked at how far they were behind, even more shocked I wasn't lost. Mr. Orange was impressed with my knowledge.

The schedule went like this; AP Chemistry, geology, computerized accounting, AP English, Art, drama, and latin 2. I was only in first block, it felt like the class was going by slow. Mostly because I was the main one answering questions and when I answered the questions I got glares. Was I supposed to act stupid?

I got a horrible look when I yet again replied to the teacher, "I'm sorry I don't feel like acting stupid." I smile and roll my eyes.

The blond beside ross looks at me, "Do you ever keep you comments to yourself?"

"Do you ever cover up and stop acting like a slut?"

Ross looked at me and I could tell he was holding back a laugh. Truth was it shut the blond up real quick and she didn't say anything more to me.

The class ended, so I made my way out the class and straight to my next block. Nothing really happened in that class. Ross was in that class as well. To my supprise he was in all my classes.

"Hmm...Hello there new guy" Ross says then sits beside me at lunch.

"Hello?"

"I'm Ryan."

I smile,"I'm Spencer." I look at his expressions as he stares at me.

I could tell from his expression he was studying me. Going from my hair to my face and then back. It was a bit creepy but I watched patiently. As he watched me I actually took in some of appearance. His eyes had to be the best feature along with his amazing smile and hair. I couldn't help but see behind his American Eagle, name brand shoes, and somewhat smile he wasn't as most seen him to be.

"So are we done inspecting each other or can we carry on a conversation?" I say trying to keep a straight face and keep from laughing. The silence and us staring at each other caught everyones attention, not to mention was extremely akward.

"Sorry, just staring at you, no um reason."

The way he looked at me told me there was another reason.

xoxo-Bloodcherrya-n-f
Sign up to rate and review this story