Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hold Me Close, Wipe The Tears Away.

Chapter 6

by MyChemicalRomancer 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-12-08 - Updated: 2010-12-08 - 1948 words

1Moving
I woke up in an empty bed with my eyes stinging. On the other side of the closed bedroom door I coould hear two male voices and a female voice debating. I sat up slowly and rubbed my eyes. Suddenly everything that happened last night dawned on me and I felt a huge lump grow in my throat. I stood up and walked to the bedroom door I rested my hand on the handle and opened it gently. I shielded my eyes from the bright morning sun as I walked towards the shouting. It was Frank, Alicia and Bob. Frank and Alicia on one side of the room and Bob at the other near the doorway and curled up on the sofa in the centre was a confused looking Mikey. Alicia was the first to notice me, she turned and ran towards me and wrapped me in a hug.
"OhMyGodAreYouOkay !?" She asked hurriedly, I nodded and returned the hug. I looked to see a worried Frank behind Alicia - He opened his arms and took a step forward towards me carefully. I smiled and flung myself into his arms.
"Frankie." I mumbled my voice becomming thick with tears.
He rocked me gently and kissed the top of my head.
"Don't worry baby - it's gonna be okay."
I wiped my eyes and looked around the room, " Breakfast anyone ?" I asked politely.
"Woah you're not making breakfast after last night - I am." Declared Frank as he walked into the kitchen I smiled weakly and sat on the sofa to be accompanied by Alicia and Bob, as well as Mikey who I think wasn't sure what was going on exactly.
Alicia wrapped her arm around me gently,
"So do you want to say what happened ?" She asked kindly.
I stared down at my feet and looked at all the eyes watching me. I gulped.
"Erm, sure." I muttered.
Bob leaned further forward as a sign to start talking.
"Well." Alicia rubbed my back kindly.
"I was making Frank dinner and Gerard " I shuddered at the mention of his name,
"Well Gerard came with the new CD, and we all celebrated and then we offered Gerard to stay for dinner. Then we started watching a film and Frank fell asleep on the floor against my legs because I had been playing with his hair. "
Frank now came in with a huge plate of toast for us all, Mikey moved up so Frank could sit next to me. Alicia squeezed me into a caring hug as Frank held my hand.
"Then I felt rude for not saying a word to him, so I collected the plates and offered him a drink of coke. He said yeh and so I went into the kitchen. I had poured the dirnk and turned around and he was there. "
My voice turned thick again as I tried not to cry.
"I said he had scared me and then he started to walk towards me, he didn't speak a word - and then when it got to the point where I was against the wall, he started kissing me. I - I told him to stop and tried to push him off me. But he just ignored me." I started sobbing as Frank rubbed my back caringly and squeezed my hand. Alicia kept her arm around my shoulders and Mikey and Bob stared with furrowed Brows.
"Then he pulled my skirt down aswell as pants as he kept on kissing me and feeling me then he got ready to .. y'know." I sobbed.
"Then I finally got him off me and called out for my Frankie." I burst into tears as Alicia pulled me into a hug, Frank stood up and glared at Bob.
"Thats what he fucking did to my girlfriend. He's fucking broke her." He shouted, Mikey slid over to me and hugged me awkwardly.
"Aly - Gerards a .. a .. nincompoop!" He spat angrily - I had never ever seen him so annoyed before. Alicia rubbed my back and added.
"He's a complete dick head ! Who would fucking do that to anyone !? Especially Aly!" She shouted angrily. I pulled away and kept my head bowed. Bob was still glaring at the coffee table, with his fists clenched under his chin.
"I can't fucking believe this !? Gerard how could he be such a douche !? " He shouted. He stood up angrily.
"Where the fuck is he !?" Frank shouted angrily.
"We're about to find out." Bob stated angrily, just then Ray walked in.
"Um hey guys, whats going on ?" He asked as he placed a bag of doughnuts on the table.
"Gerard sexually harrassed Aly and tried to rape her." Frank cired out angrily. Ray's mouth dropped open before he ran over to me and hugged me caringly.
"Tell me the whole story, right now." He stated shocked.
So I told him the story as he sat shocked opposite me on the coffee table. After I sobbed the last word his furrowed brow turned into a glare.
"For fuck sake he's let him self down." He spat out angrily. He stood up and followed Bob and Frank out the door.
Mikey, Alicia and myself sat in silence before I broke it.
"I don't want them to cause trouble with him." I mumbled sadly, Alicia hugged me gently.
"He deserves it." She replied, "Now shall we watch a film ?" She asked trying to change the subject. Mikey and myself nodded and she went to the Tv and turned on Dawn Of The Dead. We passed around the doughnuts until the bag was empty.
"Awww !" Mikey whined as he looked in the empty bag of what used to contain doughnuts.
"Aww poor Mikey !" Alicia teased as she walked over to him and kissed him gently on the lips. I smiled, they were so sweet together. I brought my knees up to my chest and slowly drifted off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to the soound of the door slamming shut.
"Guys what happened !?" Alicia asked as a angry Frank stormed into the room, a calmer Bob and Ray walked in behind.
"GERARD HAPPENED." Frank shouted angrily, I jumped at the volume of his voice.
"Frankie ?" I called out as he lifted his head from his hands
"Yeah babe ?" He asked as he walked over to me.
"I-I'm sorry, " I sobbed, "I didn't mean for this to happen - I shouldn't have told on him."
Frank cradled me and kissed me on the lips lightly.
"Babe, you have nothing to be sorry for ! And don't worry - I told him what I thought." He answered caringly, a twinge of anger towards the end of the sentence.
"So what did you do?" Alicia asked quietly to break the silence.
"Frank just punched his head in and argued with him." Ray sighed.
"D'you think I went too far ?" Frank asked worriedly, he looked at Ray and Bob with his big hazel eyes.
Ray shrugged before Bob replied, "I think you went far enough - he's learn't his lesson."
Frank nodded solemly. We all sat in silence for a while before Mikey broke it by saying,
"Lets order some pizza and watch some films !"
We all nodded and agreed as Ray rang up and ordered four large pizza's on his mobile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We were in the middle of watching Friday thirteenth, Frank had his arms wrapped around me as we cuddled on the sofa, next to us was Alicia and Mikey - who were cuddling too. On the armchair was Bob whilst Ray sat on the opposite armchair as we all stared at the Tv, and every once in a while someone would reach to the coffee table to grab another slice of pizza.
Frank was in the middle of stroking the back of my head before he stopped.
"Hey, what's that ?" He asked puzzled, I felt the sore lump at the back of my head.
"I'm not sure, I hurt my head yesterday in the kitchen."
Anger boiled in Frank's eyes - which quickly turned to sympathy as he gazed down at me.
"We should get it checked out at the hospital if it gets any worse" He whispered so we didn't disturb the film. I nodded and snuggled back into his chest.
I had hit the back of my head yesterday, but it wasn't hard enough to make a lump - at least I didn't think it was.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~
A week had passed since that night, I hadn't heard anything from Gerard - I'm not sure about anyone else though. I was currently brushing my hair - the lump had grown, and was becoming painful. Surely if it was from hitting it it would have gone down by now ? I shrugged my shoulders and got up to get a glass of water.
Frank had gone out with Mikey to band rehearsal, he still wasn't talking to Gerard. Alicia was out shopping for clothes - I had planned on meeting her later.
I walked into the kitchen and reached for a glass, suddenly a bolt of pain jolted through me. I dropped my glass as it smashed on the floor. I grabbed the side of the kitchen counter as I looked around blinkly to try and focus my vision. I felt my legs give in and I landed on the smashed glass covered floor. That's when it all went black.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~
I woke up in a bright room, as my vision focused I realised I was in a hospital bed. I looked around to see a sobbing Frank.
"Frankie!?" I called out scared. His head jolted up as he wiped his tears away.
"Thank god your awake!" He cried out as he wrapped his arms around me, I smiled and hugged him back.
He sat on the edge of the bed next to me as he held my hand. I looked at him confused as his eyes filled with tears again.
"Babe, I have something to tell you." He choked out.
I looked at him worriedly, "What is it hun ?"
He braced himself before talking.
"You see the lump on your head, well it's a cancerous tumour. When you banged your head the other week - It made it more violent and well ... " Tears were streaming down his face.
"Well babe ... your your d-dying." He broke down in tears as he leaned in and hugged me. I didn't know how to react. I mean sure in my past I had done self harming - wanting to die. But now I had come to terms in respecting and loving my life and everyone in it.
"How long left ?" I asked him quietly. He looked up at me with worried eyes.
" A month at the most." He whispered, I stared at him - my eyes wide.
"Wait - can't they do tests and things !?" I asked panicking, he shook his head his tears pouring down his cheeks.
"They said it's too late and that the treatments will more likely make your worse than better. The most they can do is give you anethstetics - to help with the pain." I nodded and felt the back of my head - there was no lump !?
He seemed to read my mind as he replied, " They operated trying to remove the cancerous tissue, but its spread too far into your brain."
I sighed and wrapped my arms around him, as he laid next to me on the hospital bed.



Heyy guys ! xxx hoped you liked my update! xxxxx thanks so much for all the comments ! xxx :) I really appreciate them ! :) xxxx Please carry on R&R'ing and sending your thoughts and views xxxxx much love and thanks xxx Ellie Frank xxxx
Sign up to rate and review this story