Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Forget me not

less noticed

by crazyasshats0990 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-12-11 - Updated: 2010-12-11 - 1066 words

0Unrated
When we got downstairs just as everyone was putting on their shoes and hoodies. “you guys ready?” andy asked, and heather and I shook our heads.

That night was a lot of fun, and it didn’t seem weird, for some reason I felt really in tune with Patrick for some reason, and I think a lot of it was I wasn’t seeing himas Patrick, I was just reliving my evening with paul, it made me happy.

Heather kept looking at me knowing that the only reason why I was so happy was the idea of Paul was fresh in my mind.

After dinner we all went our separate ways. And me and Patrick were back at the house together and we were sitting at the table I was drinking cocoa and he was drinking a beer.

“So I don’t know when would be a good time to talk about it, so I’m just going to come out and say something about it.” and I looked at him.

“what?” I was nervous about what was going to happen.

“we have a wedding in about 4 months. I know it’s not something you want to think about, but I don’t know what to tell people and what do with your dress-” and I cut him off.

“is the dress here?” I was really curious as to what it looked like. Patrick shook his head yes. And directed me to where it was. It was gorgeous. It was a Vera Wang. I gasped and he was looking at me and smiling.

“So what do we do?” and he was boucing back and forth on his heels.

“we’re going to have a wedding.” I laughed.

“are you sure about this? I mean considering everything I don’t want you to feel pressured.” he was looking at me as if I had some clue as to what I should say.

“of couse I’m sure. I love you, Paul.” and I stopped myself. And he pulled away and looked at me.

“why did you just call me paul?” he stepped back and he looked mad.

“I don’t know, for some reason that name came out of my mouth.” and I felt like an idiot. All the sneaking around I did was ruined. And he was going to find out. So when he asked me the next question I was shocked.

“do you even know anyone named Paul?” So I pretended I had no idea.

“No, not at all actually. No one that I can remember.” he smiled at me. And I just like that I was in the clear.

The next morning I woke up to heather Rachel and Stephanie in the living room being loud about something, but no one else was here.

I walked down stairs and moved the hair out of my face. They were sitting on the couch watching tv.

“Well aren’t you a hot mess in the morning.” Heather laughed.

“yeah, I am, so where is everyone?” I sat down and a grabbed a pillow for my lap.

“the guys had to go take care of something, they said they would be back by like 3” Stephanie said. The clock read 10:03 am.

“so I was thinking we could all go out today, go shopping or do lunch or do both. Whatever, just something to do.”Rachel said. And everyone agreed that sounded like a good idea.

We got to the mall about 12:30, and we all headed for Hot topic because lets face it, they have the best band shirts at the mall. There was a guy who was standing next to me and he kept glancing at me, but I didn’t look at him, and then when I did, I about fainted. It was Paul.

He smiled at me, but he didn’t make any mention of me, because he knew I was with them. Just then there was a commotion and in walked Patrick, Pete, Joe and Andy. Patrick must have saw paul and made a beeline for me. They gave each other glares. And then Patrick put his hand on my back.

“do you know that guy?” I asked Patrick as we started walking away.

“Not at all.” And it pissed me off that he just blantly lied to my face, how was I supposed to trust him.

Just then my phone went off and the name Patrick flashed across the screen. Patrick looked down just as my phone went off.

“I haven’t texted you all day, how could you possibly getting a text from me?” he laughed it off.

“I have no idea. It could be my phone fucking up,” and he didn’t say anything else about it. I lied and said I wanted to try something on. When I got into the dressing room I checked my phone,

‘so you looked really cute today, I didn’t want to say anything and make it look weird because of who you were with. J- Paul’

‘Thanks, you did too. And yeah, when Patrick walked in, he acted like he had no idea who were.’

‘I believe it. Atleast he doesn’t know about this time. J-Paul’

‘I accidently called him your name last night, and he asked me if I even knew anyone named Paul and I said no, and then he let it go.’

‘ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I can’t believe you did that lol- Paul’

“Hey, are you almost done in there?” I heard Patrick call.

“yeah ill be out in a second.” I yelled back. I texted Paul back and told him, I loved him and I would talk to him later when Patrick wasn’t around.

I stepped out of the dressing room and everyone was standing there. Staring at me.

“hi…” I looked at everyone.

“sorry you just took forever so we al decided to wait for you.”

“I was having a hard time if I liked the way the shirt looked or not” I laughed and so did they .

“so are you going to buy it?” Patrick stood up to make our way to the counter.

“nah, I didn’t like the way it fit.” he laughed at me and swung his arm around my shoulder and leaned me in to him so he could kiss me.

Why couldn’t he just be Paul for one day?







Sign up to rate and review this story