Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Forever. ~ Sequel ~

Forever. ~ Sequel ~

by MyChemicalRomancer 2 reviews

With the death and sacrafice of their daughter, Halley and Gerard face new problems.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-12-11 - Updated: 2010-12-12 - 1068 words

3Exciting
It had been three years since the death of their daughter. Even though she was not around for long, there was an empty gaping hole in both Gerard and Halley's lives. If they were like anyone else they would mourn and hide themselves away from the world. But being the creators of the new world, the only things they didn't have time for were mourning and hiding away from their problems. They were still deeply in love with eachother - but both wanted the same thing and neither could supply them with it. They wanted a baby. They wanted Caly back.

Halley sighed as she dropped down onto the bed she closed her eyes and breathed in and out deeply. She was slowly managing to deal with the death of her daughter Caly, she was pretty sure that if she wasn't frozen in time as a 17 year old woman - as Gerard was frozen as an 18 year old man, she would have killed herself to subside the pain. She felt her eyelids grow heavier the deeper she breathed. Finally when she felt the darkness of sleep surround her, she heard the bedroom door open.
"Hey honey." She whispered as she heard the footsteps that belonged to her husband approach the bed. She felt a weight at the side of her on the bed, she opened her eyes slowly to see her beautiful husband gazing at her intently.
"Hey beautiful." He whispered as he stroked a strand of hair from her eyes gently. Her body shivered from the smooth touch from him.
He leaned forward gently and rested his forehead against hers. She felt his cold breath tickle her lips until she couldn't bear it anymore. She put her hand on the back of his neck and pulled him against her. They kissed gently until it slowly became more forced, she smiled when she felt his tongue lightly stroke her lip as a sign for her to open her mouth slightly. As they kissed passionately Halley let her fingers get tangled in his beautiful black mane. She moved one hand down his back, across his hip and up his tshirt, she lightly stroked his chest as she heard a quiet moan rumble at the back of his throat.
Gerard opened his eyes to look at his beautiful wife, no words could descrive his love towards her. He let his hands roam her body as they carried on kissing.
Suddenly Halley flipped him over onto his back so she was straddled him. He smirked as she smiled at him cheekily. She leaned towards him as she held his hands above his head, against the bedframe.
"I do love you Mr.Way." She whispered seductively, as she took one of her hands from above his head and ran it down from his chest to his inner thigh. She smirked when she heard him moan and stroked him through his jeans.
"Oh so you like that ?" She asked innocently as he bit his lip and nodded in reply.
She carried on teasing him until he couldn't stand it any longer. He gently rolled her onto her back and leaned above her, it was his turn to get revenge.
He kissed her lips softly and slowly moved lower he had reached her collar bone before beginning to take her top of, he threw it on the floor roughly and carried on kissing her gently. He smirked when she began moaning when he reached her hips. He gently stroked her inner thigh and carried on until she let out a moan. He leaned back over her and kissed her lips once more.
"Take your shirt off, I feel like the odd one out." She said as she bit her lip cutely.
Gerard smirked as she slowly moved her hands to the bottom of his t-shirt and slowly began pulling it off, she stared at his beautiful toned chest before gazing into his beautiful hazel orbs. Her face was beginning to be tickled from his long fringe and hair as he slowly leaned nearer to her.
"Lets get down to business." Halley whispered sexily as she began to pull down his jeans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~

Halley rested her head on his chest and sighed happily, she traced patterns with her finger on his bare leg through the black silk sheets. He kissed her head and rested against the bed frame with his hands behind his head.
"Gee," She began as she rested her hand on his pale chest, "I really miss her."
Gerard sighed and pulled his right arm from behind his head and wrapped it around his wife's shoulder and hugged her closer.
"I miss her too, but there isn't anything we can do - we've tried and tried for another child but just like the prophecy says - its impossible, but at least we have eachother and I'm more than happy with that."
She smiled at his last comment, it was true - she couldn't have chosen anyone else she would rather spend the rest of eternity with. She snuggled deeper into him and sighed happily.
"I really do love you Gerard, I don't know what I would do without you." Halley whispered as she leaned up and kissed him gently on the lips.
"I really do love you too Halley and I never want to loose you." He replied as he played with her hazel hair.
He lay himself down and wrapped his arms around Halley who wrapped her arms around him, they gazed at eachother until they both drifted off into deep sleeps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~*~

Halley was the first to wake up, she smiled at her beautiful husband whose arms she was still wrapped in. She watched him contently as he slept. Slowly he began to open his eyes, he smiled when he saw his beautiful wife.
"Good morning." He whispered softly.

"Good morning," She replied quietly.

"Guess what today is ?" He asked in a hushed tone.

"Is it one of our anniversaries ?" She asked smiling.

"Yep, it's the day I met you in the forest for the first time." He replied smiling.

Halley smiled and snuggled deeper into her husbands embrace.

"Happy anniversary." She whispered.




Heyy guys sorry I took ages to upload a second part to the story - I had slight writers block xxxxxxxx please R&R and send me your thoughts and views xxx much love and thanks xxx Ellie Frank xxxxx
Sign up to rate and review this story