Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Forever. ~ Sequel ~

Chapter 2

by MyChemicalRomancer 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-12-12 - Updated: 2010-12-12 - 1798 words

3Exciting
Once washed and dressed Halley made her way downstairs to the kitchen, to find her husband cooking breakfast. She smiled and wrapped her arms around his waist from behind.
"You didn't have to cook breakfast." She whispered gently into his ear.
He leaned back his head onto her shoulder and kissed her cheek, before resuming to frying the eggs.
"But I wanted to - since it's our anniversary." He replied sweetly.
Halley carried on hugging his back and sighed happily. She loved this man with all her heart and nothing could change that.
Gerard turned around quickly and wrapped his wife in his arms, he kissed her lips softly before guiding her to the dining room table.
They both sat down and chatted whilst eating their breakfast.
"I have a plan for the day." Halley smiled as she rested her hand on Gerard's.
"I have a plan also." Gerard replied smirking.
"And what might yours be ?" Halley asked inquisitively.
"I was thinking we could have a party or something - to celebrate our anniversary." Gerard smiled whilst stroking his thumb across Halley's hand.
"Thats a great idea !" Halley replied excitedly.
"Yeah I will make a few phone calls and have everyone over for tonight."
"Great!" Halley beamed, she kissed her husband and went upstairs to choose an outfit for the party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Halley looked at her reflection in the floor length mirror, she was wearing a midnight blue strapless dress, with a sheet of black netting above the skirt and underneath, it gave it more of a ballerina look. She wore a pair of matching heels and had her hair down in loose ringlets.
"You look beautiful." Gerard stated as he walked into the room.
He was wearing a white shirt - with the sleeves rolled up, a thin black tie, a midnight blue waistcoat, black tuxeudo trousers and smart black shoes. His hair was in the black untamed style Halley had always loved.
"As do you." Replied Halley and she leaned in and kissed him gently.
Gerard took Halley's hand as he led her out into the garden, they carried on walking until they reached a huge stretch of land, there were several tables, a champagne and alchohol bar, a buffet table, hundreds of candles to light the place up and a stereo and CD's.
The field was filled with eight other people, they were close friend's of the Way's - they too were immortal and knew the Apocalypse Child story all too well.
They turned away from the big table they were sat at and smiled at the couple approaching.
"Happy Anniversary!" They sang out together.
Halley and Gerard giggled at the took their seats at the table.
Heres how everyone was sat :
Bob Ray Halley Emily Sade
Maddy Gabri Gerard Frank Mikey
"Happy Anniversary!" Emily whispered happily into Halley's ear. The pair had gotten closer since the death of Caly, Emily had been a great support - as well as Halley's new friend Sade.
~~~~~~~~~
Halley placed her knife and fork onto the centre of her plate.
"That was the nicest buffet I have ever had." She announced happily patting her full stomach.
"I need to dance it off - I feel unhealthy." Gabri giggled as she walked over to the stereo to choose a CD. Ray stood up and followed her as Frank, Emily, Sade, Mikey, Bob and Maddy walked away from the tables to a space surrounded by candles to begin dancing.
Halley sighed happily and leaned her head back, she watched as her husband made his way towards her.
"May I have his dance?" He whispered seductively into her ear, shivers ran through Halley as she took his hand and walked towards the rest of the dancers. They did a slow dance to a GreenDay song. Halley hung her arms loosely around Gerard's neck and Gerard held his hands around her waist. they had their foreheads rested against eachother as they stared into eachothers eyes, helplessy in love with one another.
When the song did end, the romantic bubble around them was popped by a hyper Frank. He jumped on the empty buffet table and giggled.
"Alchohol !!!!" He shouted happily as everyone cheered and went to get drinks. Halley stayed behind and grabbed a can of coke and sipped it happily - she didn't drink from the expiriences she had from her foster parents alchohol issues.
She sat back and watched as her friends and husband drank the night away, Gerard didn't drink as much and resulted in sipping lemonade.
~~~~~~~~~~
Gerard had his head on the table in a light sleep, Sade and Emily were sat giggling away under the table. Maddy and Gabri were asleep on the floor as Bob , Ray and Mikey had wondered off to the lake to see if Mikey's glasses floated or not. Frank and Halley were sat chatting away, even though Frank was pretty drunk, he could still hold a conversation that made sense. Halley stroked Gerard's cheek as he sleepily rested his head on her lap. She smiled and kissed his cheek gently.
"You really do love him, don't you ?" Frank asked breaking the silence.
"Yes, I do." She smiled contently and looked up to meet Frank's gaze, she was surprised to see his eyes were filled with sadness.
"What's wrong Frank ?" She asked concerned.
"N-Nothing." He replied taking a huge mouthful of beer.
"If your sure.." Halley replied, she stood up carefully and placed Gerard's head gently on the chair.
"I'm just going for a walk." She said to Frank, Sade and Emily.
"Can I join you?" Frank asked quietly.
"Sure." Halley replied happily as she began walking through the fields.
They walked in complete silence for ten minutes, just gazing at the scenary not speaking a word.
Halley turned and smiled at Frank, who was looking at his feet.
"Frankm tell me whats the wrong! Is it something you've done ?" She asked concerned, she reached over and rested her hand on his arm.
He gazed up at her with no emotion.
"It's what I'm about to do." He spoke in a flat voice.
Halley stepped backwards in fear.
"F-Frank, what do you mean !?" She asked worriedly, she squealed as she fell backwards from tripping on a root. She lay frozen in fear as Frank stepped towards her, he leaned down and studied her face. She felt uncomfortable under his gaze and turned her face away.
"Look at me." He ordered, Halley refused to gaze at his face.
"I said look!" He shouted as he slapped her cheek. Halley gripped the side of her face as she glared at him angrily.
"I have loved you for so long Halley - don't you understand !?" He shouted.
Hally stared at him, pissed off and confused.
"But if I can't have you - no one can !"
"What !?" Halley shouted angrily, " I'm nto a fucking toy you can just hide away from everyone ! And besides I love Gerard !"
Frank winced at her reality checked words.
"No!" He cried out in disbelief.
Suddenly Frank grabbed Halley and threw her over his shoulder, he marched angrily through the fields. Finally he came to a stop, he pulled her from his shoulder and held her at arms length.
"Let go of me !" She shouted angrily.
"You wouldn't be saying that if you knew where you were." He smirked.
Halley looked over her shoulder to find she was at the edge of a cliff. Her eyes widened as she turned back to Frank.
"What are you doing !?" She shreiked.
"If I can't have you no one can Halley." He muttered.
"Frank this is crazy !? You hardly speak to me and when we have our first proper conversation - you go all phsycho on me !?" She shouted angrily.
He stretched his arms out further as her eyes widened with fear.
She began sobbing as she waited for him to let go of his grasp, she stared at his tornmented
face and as she did she noticed a shadow of a figure behind him. It stepped closer until she realised it was Gerard. Halley's heart raced as a wave of relief rolled through her.
"Frank," Gerard started.
Frank's body frozen as he realised he had been caught in the act.
"Gerard help me!" Halley sobbed as she felt the ground begin to shift under her heels.
"Frank think about what your about to do." Gerard spoke calmly as he slowly walked towards Frank.
"Gerard, I will drop her, don't think I won't."
Halley couldn't control the tears that streamed down her face.
"Frank please, think about this - your destroying the person you love, is that wise ?"
Frank's expression changed as he thought about Gerard's last statement.
He sighed and slowly pulled Halley back onto her feet. Halley ran into Gerard's arms and cried tears of joy and fear.
"I thought I was going to loose you!" She cried out.
"I love you Gerard !"
"I love you too Halley." He replied kissing her forehead.
They turned to see a twisted and tornmented Frank staring at them.
"I can;t take this anymore !" He cried as he pushed Halley aggressively. She gasped as she stumbled backwards.
"No !" She screamed as she lost her balance and toppled backwards off the edge of the cliff.
"HALLEY!" Gerard screamed as he watched his first and true love slip away.
He couldn't control himself as the tears streamed down his face.
"I fucking love her ! And you destroy that !? Why Frankie !? What the fuck did I do to you for you to do that !? " Screamed a broken hearted Gerard.
Frank stood frozen in shock, he couldn't believe what he had just done.
"If she's not here anymore I don't even want to bother living on this fucking earth." Gerard cried as he threw himself on the edge of the cliff.
He closed his eyes as he felt the cold air whip his face. The peace and quiet was shattered as he felt his body crash to the ground. He opened his eyes weakly and looked to see a broken Halley lay on the ground next to him.
"Gerard..." She whispered weakly as he wrapped his arms around her limply. The pair were in excruciating pain as they lay waiting to see what their fate was to be.
"I love you Gerard, with all my heart." She whispered hoarsely.
"I love you Halley, with all my heart." Gerard replied as they lay in their dying embrace.
Soon they were both swallowed up into the darkness of the unknown.



Dun Dun Dunnnn what the fucks going on !? ( I'm not too sure myself XD ) xxxx Thankyou for all the comments and R&R'ing ! xxxx Please carry on R&R'ing and sending me you thoughts and views ! xxxx much lvoe and thanks Ellie Frank xxxxx
Sign up to rate and review this story