Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Forever. ~ Sequel ~

Chapter 3

by MyChemicalRomancer 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-12-13 - Updated: 2010-12-13 - 905 words

2Exciting
Halley opened her eyes slowly, her body ached with every breath as she held onto conciousness. She felt Gerard's breath on her face become more stronger as he slowly woke up. He opened his eyes slowly, they were blood shot - but still the beautiful hazel pools they had always been.
"Gee." Halley sobbed.
Gerard lightly stroked her outer arm as a weak sign of comfort.
"I thought I lost you baby." Gerard whispered as he chocked up.
"I thought I had lost you Gee, do you think we will be okay ?" Halley cried softly.
"I hope so suga'" He replied gently.
They lay their staring at eachother, waiting for something to happen. Anything.
Halley sobbed her last few tears as Gerard wiped them away with a shaky finger. Halley suddenly tensed up, she could hear footsteps.
'Do you hear that !?' Halley mouthed as Gerard nodded in reply. He pulled her closer to him as they listened to the footsteps grow nearer.
Halley gasped when she realised the footsteps belonged to a tall figure, dressed in a black cape with a large hood that covered its eyes. Halley gripped Gerard tighter as the figure out stretched a pale extremely thin, boney hand.
Halley turned to Gerard who was slowly standing up himself.
"Gerard ?" She asked terrified.
He looked down at his wife and picked her up gently. He carried her bridal style as they slowly began to follow the hooded figure.
Halley gazed up at her husband weakly as he looked straight ahead solemly.
"Gerard w-where are we going ?" She asked worriedly.
Gerard gazed down at her and his expression softened.
"Whereever you want beautiful." He replied gently.
Halley bured deeper into Gerard's arms and wrapped her arms around his neck.
"Don't leave me Gerard." Halley whispered into his ear quietly.
"I won't babe" He whispered back, as they carried on the journey.
Slowly but surely the agonising pain had left Halley, she relaxed in Gerard's arms before realising how long he had carried her.
"Gee, I can walk for a bit if you want - you must be tired!"
"No, I'm fine, you need your rest." He replied gazing lovingly down at his wife.
She nodded and buried her face into his chest.
She listened to the steady rhythm of his heart beat as they followed the hooded figure.
The hooded person finally came to a halt, Halley raised her head to see what was happening. The figure removed its hood and turned around slowly.
Halley gasped when she saw the sight before her - it was herself! She watched as another hooded figure walked beside her and removed its hood to reveal Gerard!
Halley stared in confusion as the hooded doubles of themselves walked away hand in hand towards a beam of light.
"Gerard whats happening !?" Halley asked in confusion.
"It's time." He replied in a hushed tone.
Halley stared up in worry and confusion,
"Time for what !? Why did I just see us walk away !? Gerard whats going on !?" Halley rambled out the questions before she was silenced with a kiss. She gazed up at Gerard, loosing herself in his hazel eyes.
"It's time to wake up." He whispered.
"What !?" Halley cried out.
"Please Halley ... wake up." Gerard sobbed as tears rolled down his cheeks.
She shielded her eyes as a bright light surrounded her.
Halley opened her eyes slowly, she gazed up to find herself sprawled at the bottom of the cliff. Gerard, Mikey, Ray, Gabri, Emily, Sade, Maddy and Bob crowded aoround her with worried looks on their faces.
"Shes awake !" Maddy cried out.
Gerard leaned towards his wife and wrapped his arms around her.
"Oh my god Baby are you okay !? I thought I had fucking lost you !" He cried out tears streaming down his face.
"G-Gee ? What happened ?" She asked in a weak hoarse whisper.
"I-I'm not sure how you got there, but Frank had you arms length ovr the edge of the cliff and he let go..." Gerard trailed off, " I jumped after you but you were shattered and broken when I found you." He sobbed before squeezing her again, "Halley I thought I had lost you!"
Halley blinked repeatedly and hugged Gerard back, every bone in her body ached. She took a sharp intake of air and lay still again.
"B-but Gee, I saw you - you were with me when a hooded person came towards us and we followed them - and then they took their hood off and it was me ! And then another hooded person came and they took their hood off and it was you. Then they walked away hand in hand towards a bright beam of light...and then you kept telling me to wake up." Halley recorded her dream.
Gerard listened carefully and nodded.
"I think the the hooded figures were when we found you and then the bright light .. well that answers itself ..."
"Wheres Frank ?" Halley asked worriedly as everyone began to tend to her.
"I'm right here sugar" A smug voice replied.
Everyones heads turned to see a smirking Frank leaning against the wall of the cliff.



Okay I really have no idea where this story is going, so sorry if it's shit xxxxx Thanks for everyone who has commented and R&R'd xxxxx please carry on sending me your thoughts and views as well as R&R'ing xxxx much love and thanks xxxx Ellie Frank xxxxxx
Sign up to rate and review this story