Categories > Celebrities > Metallica > That Was Just Your Life

Horny at the Hospital

by devilsgyrl 0 reviews

Olivia makes the best of the situation...

Category: Metallica - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-12-13 - Updated: 2010-12-13 - 2167 words

-1TrainWreck
I wasn't really sure why I was telling James about the situation with Kirk, I just felt that I needed to get it explained honestly and accurately once and for all so we could just be done with it. I had told James before that there was nothing going on between Kirk and me, but unfortunately, James either hadn't been listening to me or had decided not to believe me.

As soon as I had said Kirk's name, James automatically stiffened and gave me a funny look. Taking a deep breath, I started out, "Kirk's a really nice guy, James. You make him act like he's a really mean guy like Lars or someone, but in reality, he's been nice to me. He's helped me get to the doctor's office and he was the one who brought me to the hospital that night while you were downstairs at the club drinking. Kirk probably saved my life that night."

James looked like he wanted to retort, but he grudgingly let my sentence go and shrugged, waiting for me to go on. Taking a deep breath, I continued on, "Like I said, Kirk's great. He's a wonderful friend and I'm glad that I met him. However, that's all there's gonna be between Kirk and me. We're friends and that's it. I know you don't trust me around him, but I have no plans on cheating on you."

James had looked worried, but at that sentence, he immediately relaxed and offered me a tentative smile, "Oh. Well, I wasn't really that convinced that you were going to hook up with Kirk. Like I said before, I was just really upset that other night and so that's why I lashed out at you. Believe me though, it won't happen again. I'll stop bugging you about Kirk too."

"Thank you!" I sighed loudly, hoping the Kirk situation was done once and for all. I hadn't quite told James the whole situation with Kirk, but I figured he didn't need to know the extra details. I mean, what good would it do for me to tell James that I did feel a draw to Kirk and might've hooked up with him if I didn't already know James? Yeah, that would certainly only make the situation worse. I was just gonna have to keep my feelings about Kirk to myself and repress them somewhere deep in my soul.

Thinking about Kirk wasn't exactly a pleasant thing to think about at the moment, so I began looking around for a distraction. Unfortunately, there isn't a whole lot to do in a hospital bed. It certainly didn't help the situation out much that I was still pretty much confined to the bed for the most part. The only small distraction I had was James lying next to me on the bed. Luckily, nobody was in the room and James still hadn't gotten caught yet. Deciding to use James to my advantage, I looked over at him and gave him a seductive smile despite my fatigue, "Kiss me."

James raised an eyebrow at me, "Someone's affectionate today." I fluttered my eyelashes and hoped that I was turning him on to some extent despite being in a hospital bed with a million tubes hooked up to me. James, unable to resist me as usual, Leaning carefully over me and kissed my lips softly and gently. Mm, there was honestly nothing better than being kissed when you're feeling most hurt and vulnerable. When James broke away from the kiss, I gave him a pout.

"Can't we keep kissing? It's not like anyone's gonna come in the room and see us. Nobody's been in this area for at least an hour," I stated a-matter-of-factly. Then trying to act flirty, I simpered, "Please? I want you." James raised an eyebrow and smiled back at me, "Oh really? I want you too." With that, James leaned over me, placed one hand under my chin, and kissed my lips passionately. Thinking that this was a very good distraction from Kirk, I smiled under his kiss and then kissed him back just as firmly. I kind of wished that James would just come lie on top of me versus leaning over me like he was doing. Sneakily, I reached over and tried to pull him on top of me. James almost lost his balance and almost came crashing down on top of me.

Breaking the kiss he said, "What was that for? We're not having sex in here for a number of reasons if that's what you want." I honestly hadn't considered sex in the hospital bedroom, but now that James brought it up, it sounded like quite a good idea. I was tired, but not tired enough to make love with James after being separated from him for so many days.

"Why don't you bring me to a bathroom then? We can lock the doors and do it in there," I stated like it was a very obvious thing to do. James' eyes widened in surprise and he actually laughed, "Um, Olive, I think you might be losing it. You're in the middle of a hospital with all sorts of tubes and stuff injected into you because you just had a serious surgery done. The last thing I'm gonna do is pull all those tubes out of you and bring you to a bathroom so we can have sex. Besides, I'd probably hurt you."

I considered James' statements for a minute and realized that he was right. My brain was still kind of foggy and I probably wasn't thinking right. However, that still didn't do anything about my sudden need for James. Sighing, I flopped back down onto my back on the bed and said, "I don't like the hospital. Can't you get me out of here?"

"I don't know," James said honestly, looking at me in concern. "I don't want you to leave before you're ready to leave though. You still need help, Olive. I want you to get that help so you'll be okay in the future and we won't be having to do any more emergency hospital runs anytime soon." James did have a point there, but I still didn't like hanging out in the hospital. It was only worsening my mood and giving me a constant feeling of anxiety.

"What about Lars and the rest of the band?" I protested loudly. James looked puzzled for a minute. Tucking a blonde curl behind one ear, he asked quizzically, "What do you mean 'what about Lars and the rest of the band'?" I quickly explained to James what I meant, "Kirk said that you had to cancel all your upcoming shows and that you were doing that all because of me. I don't want to hinder the band and slow down their progress. Seriously, you should just leave me here and continue on with your shows. If you still want me when I'm completely cured and out of this crappy place then I'll come catch up with you."

"Um, no way," James said firmly. The tone of his voice told me that there really would be no point in arguing with him. James continued on, "Lars was actually the one to cancel the shows. Despite what you think, he does care for you to some extent. Besides, there's no fuckin' way I'm leaving you here just in case you got worse or something else came up."

"That's what Kirk told me about Lars," I sighed. Deep inside, I wondered what exactly had happened to Lars. I mean, it was just so strange for him to go from hating me to being overly nice to me in less than twenty-four hours. Something told me that more than just my emergency hospital visit had changed Lars. It was hard not to wonder what it was. However, with James still leaning over me like a gorgeous blonde angel sent from heaven, it wasn't hard to distract myself.

Knowing that I needed to have him right now despite my condition, I reached up, grabbed his shoulders a little roughly and pulled him down on top of me. James looked completely shocked and stunned to find himself straddling me on the little hospital bed. I took advantage of his shock and immediately pressed my lips onto his to keep him from saying anything. James sat there shocked for about a whole thirty seconds before he finally jerked out of his paralysis. When he finally did, he ended up kissing me inside of climbing off of me like I had been worried he might do considering we were still in the hospital and all.

James slipped kisses up and down my neck and stroked my hair to one side to expose all of the right side of my neck. His hands were gentle and felt so good as they combed through my hair. I somehow managed to wind my arms around his neck despite being confined to the hospital bed and pulled him close down on top of me so I could feel every curve of his body over mine. I could feel James' cock pressing lightly against the inside of my thigh and I was instantly tempted to strip him down. Fortunately, I remembered we were in the hospital despite my light-headedness and realized that that would be a stupid thing to do.

After a few minutes of our displays of affection, I started nuzzled myself against James' chest and we started to roll around on the bed together. Unfortunately, in our love-filled daze, we ended up rolling right into one of the tubes that was connected to my upper arm. To my dismay, it snapped and a loud beeping noise started coming from the machine. James and I exchanged nervous looks before I found myself laughing. James reached up to the machine and tried hitting a few buttons to turn it off. Unfortunately, that didn't really work. Instead of turning off the beeping, James just made the volume to the beeps even louder.

"Shit!" he cursed under his breath, still attempting to turn the machine off. From somewhere a little distance away, I heard the click of a door opening and approaching footsteps. I quickly slapped James' hands off of the machine and tried to push him off of me. Whispering in his ear, I suggested, "Now might be a good time for you to leave before the doctors ask us what we were doing."

Blushing, James looked up from where he was still straddled on top of me. Both of us could make out a faint figure approaching my bed from a distance. Looking alarmed, James gave me one last kiss on the forehead and whispered, "Um, yeah, I think you're right about now being a good time to get my ass out of here. I'll be back to visit you soon, okay?"

With that, James turned and ran the hell out of my hospital room before the nurse approached my bed. As the nurse came over, she looked at the tube that had been pulled out of my arm and then looked at me in puzzlement, "Hm, this is strange. This tube looks like it got yanked out of you somehow, but you haven't moved or all, have you?"

I almost laughed at the nurse's question. Yes, I definitely had moved, but she didn't need to know that. Feigning surprise, I said, "I have no idea what pulled the tube out of my arm. It just popped out without any warning! Isn't that strange? I have no idea what did it." At that moment, Kirk walked up with a tray of food in his hands. He took one look at my guilty face, another look at the tube disconnected from my arm, and guessed what had happened.

Sitting down next to me, he said, "Wow, that is pretty weird how the tube just popped out of your arm like that! I swear it was magic or something. Funny thing how James isn't here anymore, hm?" I had to catch myself from laughing aloud at Kirk's sarcasm. Luckily, the nurse didn't catch my muffled giggles. She was apparently too busy re-injecting the tube into my arm. Shit.

Finally, she finished adjusting it and said, "Make sure you don't move at all, Miss Black. Remember to call me if you need me at any time!" With that said, the nurse turned and walked back out of the hospital bedroom again, leaving Kirk and me alone. As soon as she was gone, Kirk and I burst into a fit of laughter.

"So, I'm guessing she doesn't even want me to breath since that requires movement?" I said sardonically. Kirk nodded in mock seriousness, "Yes, I'm guessing so. When they find you passed out from not enough oxygen, I'll tell the doctors that it was the nurse's fault." The two of us exchanged grins and then Kirk offered me a sandwich, "Didn't you say you were hungry?"
Sign up to rate and review this story