Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dreamland

All Night Long, (All Night)...

by fabulouskilljoy8_8 0 reviews

The title says it all, plus a little bit of drama with franks Mamma :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-12-13 - Updated: 2010-12-13 - 1572 words - Complete

0Unrated
Okay, so i've kind of been a little neglectful, but thats only because of the death of my other sotry :'( and that fact im moving on Thursday so I havent had much time to write, but, because of that, I have two lovely updates for you lovely people :) I shall be updating ferouciously after Friday as i will be off school so, WOO! Anyways, Rate&Review :) S xo

Once my cupcakes were done and iced, I chucked a bunch of them on a plate and wondered up to where the boys were just finishing up. I listened as Gee sang the last words for a song that was familiar to me, “Cubicles” I think it was called. I glanced over at Frank to see him collapsed on the floor with Ray’s spare guitar lying next to him, both totally covered in sweat. I giggled and walked over to him, placing a foot on his stomach and lightly pressing down, causing his eyes to flit open in surprise.
“Hey.” He smiled, letting go of his guitar and putting his hands behind his head.
“Cupcakes!!” Ray shouted in excitement, taking the plate from me. I watched as Mikey, Bob and Gee grabbed a cupcake each, then Ray shoved the remaining 3 (I put one extra just in case) into his mouth.
“HEYY!” Frank whined from the floor after he realized his cupcake was now firmly lodged down Ray’s throat. “There’s more down stairs.” I assured him. I leant down and offered my hand, which he took, and lifted himself up off the floor. “Come on then ladies, im guessing your done auditioning Frank…?”
“Yup. He’s in. No doubt.” Gee winked at me and sauntered from the room, calling downstairs to MeeMee. Ray, Bob and Mikey followed him. I attempted to do the same but was pulled back into the arms of SNB.
“Can we go home now? Please?” He wound his arms around my waist and stuck his bottom lip out.
“You’re really that devoted that you’d leave all our friends behind?” I teased.
“I’ll show you how devoted I am…” He bent down and before I could stop him he had lifted me over his shoulder, fireman style.
“Let me go!!” I screeched and slapped his ass.
“Oh, your gonna get it for that!” I felt the wind as his hand came towards my ass.
“Fuck!!” I screamed out as his hand connected. Jesus he’s good at that. I felt him chuckle as he began to descend the stairs, and to my dismay, fail to put me down. “Uh guys…” He said, walking into the kitchen, grabbing two cupcakes from the ones I’d made, “We’re gonna head out.” I knew they would all be looking at him like he was crazy but he did not elaborate. “Bye guys, thanks for your help in this situation.” I said sarcastically in response to the fact that none of them had offered any assistance to help me be released. Frank turned and walked out the room, handing me a cupcake as he went. He picked up my stuff and handed it to me aswell. We exited the house to the sound of everyone laughing their asses off at me. I waited about 5 minutes for Frank to put me down; finally the realization came that he wasn’t going to.
“So Frank.”
“So Teetee.” I rolled my eyes at him despite the fact he couldn’t see me.
“What do you think of their little bandy thing?”
“Their awesome, a lot better than my last…”
“You had a band?”
“Sure…Pencey Prep, how do you not know that? I know you stalked me before we started dating.” I could practically hear the sneer in his voice. I slapped him lightly in the butt and continued the conversation. “No, I did not, moving on, hey, maybe you could give them some of you lyrics, I know you have loads…”
“Nosey little shit-bag. Maybe you should give them your lyrics?”
“No, they are for my band.”
“You have a band?”
“Well…no…not as such at the moment, but I will…and my lyrics are crap anyways…”
“Shut up.” He giggled. I felt him reach into his pocket and grab his keys, before pulling them out and shoving the right one in the door. As soon as the door was open, he went into high speed; He pulled his keys out, closed the door, threw them on the stairs and had me downstairs and lying on his bed within seconds.
“Jeez man, your so fucking keen.”
“Well you can’t blame me.” He grinned sexily and climbed on top of me, pulling his shirt off as he did. He kissed me passionately and we made out heavily for about twenty minutes, during which, both of us ended up in just our underwear. “God I’ve missed this body!” He said, grabbing my dainty hips and nipping my stomach with his teeth. I giggled and grabbed him and pulled him back up to my lips. He reached around me and pulled my bra off, then moved his hand down to my breast, massaging it, causing me to moan with pleasure. I kissed up his jaw line and down his neck, going all the way down to his nipples and back up again. I felt him pull my underwear off, and then quickly do that same with his own. As he pushed inside me all I could think about was how shit my life was before I had that dream, and he walked right into my life. He continued to caress my body and kiss my lips, and before I knew it I was moaning into the kiss, begging to him to speed up. He did and I quickly climaxed, wanting to hover in that moment forever. He came quickly after me and collapsed at my side, kissing all of my features individually. “Two fucking weeks I’ve been waiting, im not done.” He growled and rolled me on top of him. We continued this cycle through out the night, and when we finally gave up, I glanced at the clock to see what time it was.
“Jesus Christ Frank, It’s nearly 5AM?!”
“Well, im very good at extending my services to last allllll night, baby.” He kissed me again and pulled me to him. I kissed the tip of his nose, and then pulled myself into a sitting position, pulling one of the sheets with me. I wrapped it around my body and then pulled myself off the bed, walking aimlessly over to his book shelf. I fingered all the comics, and then walked over to his computer. I gasped and snatched the picture from the screen.
“You fucker!! When did you get this?!” I asked, walking over to him and back-handing his chest. I looked at the picture again; it was me at school, sitting on the saggy couch cheesing at Meera. The sling was around my arm and I had no make-up on. I looked like shit. “It’s my favorite picture of you; you just look so…innocent.” He said, wrapping his arms around my waist and attempted to pull me back into bed.
“Wait, wait, wait.” I walked over to the computer and repatriated the photo on his PC, then walked over to where our underwear lay. I threw his boxers over to him and pulled mine on aswell. Once I had I walked back over to his bed and climbed in next to him. I placed my hand on his head and began to twirl with his hair. “I love you.” He said, staring into my eyes.
“I love you too.” I replied, still playing with his hair. I watched as he slowly drifted off. I watched him sleep for what seemed like hours, and as I looked at the clock, I heard the front door open, and Frank’s Mom stumble in and slam the door closed, Frank stirred and opened his eyes.
“Mommy’s home then…” We heard her footsteps as she approached the door to Frank’s room. She knocked and I jumped out of bed, pulling on a pair of Frank’s joggers and one of his hoody’s, he quickly pulled on a pair the other pair. She stumbled down the stairs and fell into Frank’s room. “Well hello again, fucking my son are we?” She giggled and I blushed hard.
“Mom, what the fuck?!”
“…Im sorry…I didn’t mean to hurt you Frankie, I loooveee youu…” She slurred as he picked her up off the floor. He turned to face me, with a misery in his eyes, “Im gonna go put her to bed, go back to sleep, I’ll be back down in a minute.” I sighed and nodded. He walked up the stairs, carrying his now snoring mother in his arms. I wanted to cry for him, my parents weren’t nearly as bad as his. I sighed again, then lay back down and waited for Frank to return. Finally I heard him creak down the stairs and climb back into bed with me. I felt him kiss my head and whisper sorry
in my ear. I looked up at him and smiled apologetically.
“Its fine, I love you.”
“Love you more.” He whispered back, and I felt myself drift slowly into my subconscious.
Sign up to rate and review this story