Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Happy Birthday, Slash!

Part 1

by Anatoma 1 review

Slash gets a special birthday present...

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-12-11 - Updated: 2011-02-11 - 1083 words - Complete

2Hot
Slash was just about to drift off to sleep, when he heard this giggling and whispering in the hallway in front of his hotel room. Great. Groupies anyone? He let out an annoying moan and shifted, trying to ignore the action that was going on out there. He just wanted to sleep. Today was his birthday, which he celebrated with the all the band members and the whole crew, but especially with his best friend, named Jack Daniels. He gabbed his pillow and pressed it over his head but the noises got louder and finally his door was opened. “Happy Birthday!” “What the f…” He threw his pillow away and turned around, only to face Axl and his girlfriend Stephanie, who were standing in front of his bed with a big grin on their face. Axl kicked the door closed and locked it, while Stephanie sat down on the bed. It was dark again but during these few seconds, where the light shined into the room he could see that Axl wore nothing but a pair of jeans and Stephanie had some short summer dress on. Slash always admired her secretly and was very careful that Axl didn’t notice that he was drooling over her, because that would have surely been his death sentence. “What do you want?” he asked into the darkness. Suddenly Axl’s calm voice was very close to him. Where the hell was he? “Well, I thought of giving you the present you always wanted, and don’t tell me that’s a lie, I fucking have eyes in my head, Slash! She’s yours for one night.” Suddenly everything rotated around Slash and he was sure that this was not because he was still drunk. Did Axl just offer him to ‘borrow’ his girlfriend as a birthday present? He must already be dreaming, Axl would never do that. “On one condition.” Ok, there’s the rub. “I will be here all the time.” Ok, he could live with that. He had sex before while Axl was in the same room, he would just try to block out that this time it’s not some random chick, it’s Axl’s girlfriend. Whatever, he gets to fuck her and that’s all that matters. “Woah… why… and you are okay with that, Steph?” was all Slash could stumble out, this was making him a bit nervous, he had to admit. “Oh come on, show me one girl in this world, who wouldn’t want to fuck the shit out of you!” Axl immediately snapped back, followed by an “Ow! It’s true, he’s got them lined up!” Slash chuckled. He would have hit Axl too if he was her. “Slash, don’t bother thinking about that. I wouldn’t do it, if I didn’t want it too.” Slash’s eyes were slowly getting used to the darkness and he saw Stephanie smile, while she was bending over him. “What do you think, do you want me?” she whispered, her lips almost touching his. He swallowed and as an answer he closed the gap between them.

They immediately kissed passionately and now Slash understood why Axl wanted to take her with him on tour. He put away his blanked and quickly pulled her on top of him, where she opened her legs and slowly started to move back and forward. Back and forward… until Slash couldn’t suppress a moan anymore. Stephanie smiled against his lips and Axl went to the other side of the bed to lie down very close beside them but without touching anyone. He had to admit that this turned him on incredibly. His hot girlfriend turning on another man. Another man having what he always has. What they say about him was true: very kinky. He watched closely while Stephanie sat up and pulled Slash’s shirt off, raised her hips a bit to yank off his shorts and rub her pussy against his erection. “Oh… my god…” Slash felt how wet she already was, heard her breathing heavily and just wished she would sit down on him. But as quickly as it was there, as quickly that sweet weight on him was gone and he tilted his head to see what she was up to. He didn’t see it, but felt it. Warm heat around his cock, a deep suction that made him scream out loudly and he grabbed the nearest thing next to him, which was Axl’s hand. Axl laughed softly and squeezed it, gently stroke his thumb over the back of his hand. Slash could feel him closing in but he didn’t dare to move. He was just concentrating on his breathing and forced himself not to jerk off prematurely. He wanted this to last forever. Suddenly Stephanie’s mouth moved quicker and with a loud moan Slash turned to Axl and buried his head into his neck. Anything to lean on now, anything on which he could hold on, otherwise he would simply go crazy. Axl let go of his hand and grabbed a fistful of Slash’s hair, pressing his head even closer to him. He slightly pulled on it, causing Slash to throw an arm around him to drag him closer. That fucker, he knew Slash was into hair pulling. Axl pressed his whole body against him and Slash could feel his heart beating fast. That was not the only reaction from Axl, his hard cock was now at Slash thigh, but Slash couldn’t blame him. It must be a torture. Suddenly the feeling got stronger and he felt that familiar warmth inside his stomach. He didn’t care now if things got delayed if he was coming now, he just wanted to shoot his load right into that beautiful mouth. Without even noticing he digged his nails into Axl’s back, recognizing Axl moaning mildly, clinging onto him, breathing into his hair, shivering… when all over sudden everything stopped. “Argh fuck!! Don’t… stop… please!” His voice was muffled but he could clearly be heard. Stephanie softly pulled on his hair (thanks) to make him look into her eyes. “Don’t worry, you’ll beg me to stop soon enough…” Her breath was hot against his face and she was breathing heavily too. Damnit, that woman will make him go insane, Slash thought, while he undressed her and let his hand wander down her body to end up between her legs.
Sign up to rate and review this story