Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Happy Birthday, Slash!

Part 2

by Anatoma 3 reviews

Part 2... things are heating up...

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2010-12-16 - Updated: 2010-12-16 - 743 words - Complete

1Hot
She moaned and lay her head down between Axl and Slash, her hair falling down at her side. It was obvious that she tried to hold back her excitement, thinking that Axl wouldn’t be too happy if Slash could make her come as good as Axl does. Without any hesitation Slash pushed two fingers as deep inside her as he could. He hit her G-spot right away and she screamed so loud that it rang inside his ears. She was clinging on to both of them and shivered while Slash let his talented fingers play. Slash suddenly noticed that Axl started to caress her breasts and to kiss her neck. Well, that wasn’t part of the game, but fuck it, Slash thought, he had his share anyway. He put his free hand on the back of her head and pulled her in for a kiss. “Come for me” he whispered, while he looked straight into her eyes, which were glossy and full of lust. When she nodded barely visible, he smiled and quickened up, suddenly feeling her muscles tighten around his fingers when she came with a scream that even made Axl look up suspiciously.

For a moment, it was over. Stephanie was falling down onto both of them, sweating and trying to catch her breath. Slash carefully pulled his fingers out of her and held her tightly around her waist. Axl was doing the same around her back and they all tried to calm down for a minute. Neither of them spoke a word, they just listened to each others breathing. After some minutes, Slash broke the silence: “Axl, you lucky bastard!” Stephanie and Axl laughed breathlessly and Stephanie sat up and shifted so she was on top of Slash again. She looked down on them, more to Axl than to Slash, just to make sure, he’s really okay with that. What she saw were two men, one hotter than the other, both smiling up at her, ready to give her sexual favours. Life couldn’t get any better. She took a moment, then lifted her hips to let Slash’s cock slowly slide into her. Slash held his breath and closed his eyes to endeavour that feeling. She felt better than he ever imagined, and that was more than once. Stephanie lay her hands on his chest and started to move up and down. Every time she pushed down, Slash’s cock glided deeper into her. He grabbed her hips trusted up against her, so they found a perfect rhythm. Slash was in heaven. He opened his eyes and saw that Stephanie had her’s closed and her body reactions told him that she was close to coming again. He watched Axl out of the corner of his eye. His eyes were fixed on Stephanie’s face. That was Slash’s chance. He held her pressed against him and turned them both around so that he was on top of her. Stephanie groaned and immediately wrapped her legs around his hips while he was thrusting hard into her. She lifted her body to meet him, get him as deep into her as possible. Slash couldn’t hold himself up on his arms, he was almost lying on her, his head somewhere between her and Axl. From far away he heard Axl whispering. “…fucking hot…” He felt nails scratching down his back and knew it weren’t Stephanie’s, her hands were somewhere around his head. He never had a threesome with Axl, barely had some at all, but when it happened it was always him and another man caressing one woman. But now things were different and he didn’t mind. To have Axl here with him gave him some kind of comfort and security. And much to his surprise Axl felt really good, his hair and skin were soft and the way he touched Slash was almost sweet and shy. His hand was shaking a bit, when he brushed away the mess of thick curls to plant soft kisses at his neck and up to his cheek. As if he would do it secretly. Just when he was close enough to his mouth, Slash turned his head and the kiss landed on his lips. As if he was already waiting for this, Axl immediately kissed him back. Slash’s moaning mixed up with Axl’s, when he wrapped a hand around his neck and deepened the kiss.
Sign up to rate and review this story