Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Happy Birthday, Slash!

Part 3

by Anatoma 1 review

Final part... :)

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2011-02-10 - Updated: 2011-02-11 - 1042 words - Complete

4Hot
It felt so good, Slash had to slow down a bit with Stephanie. She groaned in disappointment and reached down to firmly grab Slash’s ass to make him quicken up. When he didn’t approach, she opened her eyes to see what was going on and was overwhelmed of what she saw. Axl kissed Slash. With tongue. Something she never thought he would do. It was immensely hot and she couldn’t keep her eyes off of them. Their eyes were closed, Slash’s hand was placed on Axl’s cheek and Axl, against his usual behaviour, was desperately clinging onto him. Finally they broke the kiss and looked into each others eyes. Axl opened his mouth to say something, when he suddenly noticed that Stephanie was watching them all the time. Axl blushed and lowered his eyes, ready for Stephanie to freak out but she just softly pressed her lips on his. They were wet and tasted like Slash. “I love you” she whispered against them and laughed softly. “Now come on Slash! Fuck me already!” She moved her hips and with a moan Slash positioned himself again, desperately trying to get himself together. This situation was new and confusing but when he shyly looked at Axl he saw his surprised smile. “You heard her Slash, move!” Axl winked and Slash laughed relieved starting to quick up pace again. The warm feeling in his body rose again. He closed his eyes and felt hands everywhere around his body, gliding down his back, resting at his chest, running through his hair and brushing over his face. He no longer could tell to whom they belonged to, he only knew that his whole body was on fire and he had goosebumps all over. He moaned at Stephanie’s neck and Axl’s shoulder, kissed it secretly and dimly noticed a hand on his ass. Wait, on his ass? What the fuck?! His attempt to shift failed, they all were sticking together like glue. He couldn’t tell if he liked it or not when fingers were gliding between his buttocks and were pressing down a bit. “Fuck!” Now that felt good. He lifted his head and looked at Axl, who just smiled and kissed him again. He couldn’t even kiss him back, he was just moaning against his lips when Axl slowly slid a finger into him and pressed it up against his prostate. Slash cringed and let out a hoarsely scream followed by: “Oh shit! Fuck!” This was the most delicious feeling ever. Stephanie stared at Axl and after one look down she shook her head in disbelief. “You’re fucking crazy…” Slash was struggling above her and she wrapped an arm around his neck to support him at least a bit. According to his screams Axl must be doing it very well. At this time nothing could surprise her anymore. Slash felt his orgasm rise up in highspeed but still a tiny voice in his head told him it didn’t seem to be right what Axl was doing. This definitely belonged to the category ‘gay’. He tried to reach down to grab Axl’s hand but he couldn’t reach it. “Axl… don’t…I…” He was cut off by Axl, who hoarsely whispered into his ear: “Shut up… you love it!” His finger slid deeper and Slash saw stars.

His eyes were open wide but just dimly he saw that Axl had removed his jeans and Stephanie’s hand was stroking his cock in the same rhythm like Slash’s movements. Dizzy Slash reached down on him and wrapped his hand around Stephanie’s. His mind went blank when Axl threw his head back with a loud moan. Slash reached over, yanked at his hair and pulled him in for a hungry kiss. His movements raised in speed when Stephanie joined them kissing. Their tongues intertwined and it didn’t even last a minute when Slash already felt warm fluid run over his hand. Axl almost painfully squeezed his arm and one more time Slash stroke his thumb over the tip of Axl’s cock, causing him to whimper under his breath. He had no time to think about what he just did because he felt Axl’s finger slowly but determinately moving again. Slash reluctantly pushed forward only to feel more pleasure. Stephanie kissed him again and he could feel Axl’s hot breath against ear. “Slash… I wanna see you come…” Axl whispered barely hearable and that was the tip of the iceberg. He hardly noticed that Stephanie was there too, when the wave of his orgasm rolled him over and nearly knocked him out. He came with a loud moan inside her. Axl and Stephanie held him close but instead of calming down he felt the heat risen up again. He moved his hips to pull out of Stephanie and when he drew back, Axl added another finger, which made Slash holler in ecstasy. “Oh god! Stop! Stop!” But Axl’s kept massaging him and Stephanie didn’t loosen her grip. He couldn’t help but come again, this time even harder and longer until he was crushing down on Axl, begging him to stop. Axl gently kissed him, while slowly pulling his fingers out. He drew Stephanie into his arms and they all held each other tightly. Slash’s breathing came short and heavy, he was not able to move, still twitching and shivering and feeling Axl’s and Stephanie’s soft kisses on his face. His head was resting on Axl’s chest and he could hear his heart still beating loudly when he finally opened his eyes and saw Stephanie smile. She ran her hand through his hair, some of it was sticking on his sweaty face. “Are you ok?” she whispered. Slash swallowed and nodded. “Thank you” he whispered back and lifted his head to show Axl that this also included him. “You’re welcome” Axl murmured, almost asleep. “But now I now what my next birthday wish will be…” Slash looked at Stephanie and they both laughed. “Can’t wait…” they answered back simultaneously before they snuggled closer and drifted of into a peaceful sleep.

Please review!! Thank you! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story