Categories > Celebrities > Metallica > That Was Just Your Life

Despite Everything

by devilsgyrl 0 reviews

Category: Metallica - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-12-17 - Updated: 2010-12-17 - 2246 words

-1TrainWreck
Despite James looking drunk and like he was about to pass out at any moment, I still wanted him to make love to me. I was tired of people always stopping us from doing the one thing I wanted most. Either it was the doctors, Kirk, or James himself. Tonight, I was determined to get my way no matter what it took. The first step would be to keep James awake. Right now, he was still sitting up, but his eyes were closing slightly and I heard him sighing deeply.

"Hey James?" I asked, moving my hand into the inside of his thigh. I brushed my hand up and down the inside of his leg, getting dangerously close to his cock. James opened one eye and looked over at me, "Yes, Olive?" This time I let my hand flutter lightly over his cock while I continued to rub the area between his legs, "Are you tired? Do you want to go to bed now?"

"Mm..." James considered for a moment, still looking pretty sleepy. After a second's pause, James looking over at me running my hands over the bulge that was starting to form in his pants and shook his head, "I was, but not anymore." I grinned back evilly at him and answered, "Good. I was hoping you weren't going to fall asleep on me." With that, I reached forward and squeezed James' hard cock between my fingers as my hand traveled over it.

"I can never tell if you want to love me or kill me," James told me in an amused voice. I considered as my hands lifted up his tank top and played with the button to his pants, "Hm. That's a good question. Just lay back and I'll tell you in a little while." In a playful manner, I pushed James onto his back and undid his pants as quickly as my hands could let me. After I had tossed his pants aside, I looked over at his cock with interest. It had a little clear liquid at the tip and made me lick my lips. Reaching down, I stroked James' cock with one hand and let the other hand rub over his belly.

Leaning down, I got on my stomach and took the tip of his cock into my mouth. I gently sucked him, causing James to start moaning and jerking underneath me. James tasted really good and I couldn't seem to get enough of him. I took as much of him as I could back into my throat and sucked up and down his cock, still unable to get enough. Whimpering, James flipped positions on the bed and buried his hands in my dark hair as he helped pump in and out of my mouth. Oh god, I loved the feel of him in my mouth and his hands brushing against the dark strands of hair that were falling in my face. Relaxing, I let James push his tip into the back of my throat as he continued to pump in and out of me. After a moment more of this, his pre-cum spilled into my mouth. I savored the taste of it before swallowing and continuing to move my lips over James' soft skin.

James, however, had different ideas. He gently removed himself from my mouth and leaned down to kiss my lips instead. I eagerly kissed his lips back passionately and wrapped my arms tightly around his chest. James lightly rolled me over onto my back and looked down at my fully clothed body. Slipping his hands under my shirt, he stated, "You look nice with that shirt, but I think you'd look even better without it." James made quick work of my clothes, throwing my bra, shirt, and skirt all to the ground so that I was left with my panties on. They were black and had lace around the edges that James was playing with.

"Can't you just fuck me?" I pleaded with him, yearning consuming my whole body. James considered as he lifted my ass and yanked my panties off, "I suppose so, but I've gotta make you wet first." Parting my legs, James found that my thighs were already very slick and that secretion was running down them quickly. I rolled my eyes at him and replied, "I've been wet for a long time so I don't think you need to worry about that. Just fuck me hard. I've missed you."

James spread my legs apart as far as he could and positioned his cock above my slit before burying himself halfway inside of me. The sensation was pretty wonderful and I could tell that James was teasing me when he stopped with only half his cock inside of me. Batting my eyelashes at him, I said, "Aw, stop playing games. You know you want me."

Looking like a guilty child, James replied, "Well, yeah, of course I do. What about what the doctor said though?" I rolled my eyes and pushed my hips up in an attempt to get more of James inside of me, "To hell with the doctor. Seriously, when did you become Doctor Hetfield? You were ready to fuck me this morning. Why not now?"

Deciding that I was right, James pushed all the way inside of me, stretching the walls of my pussy. There was a slight feel of pain mixed with the pleasure, but that only made me want James more. Suddenly urgent to make love to me, James pulled out and shoved much more roughly back into me. Moaning, I raised my hips to meet him. James leaned forwards to get better access to me and kissed my mouth passionately as he began to pump steadily in and out of me. I let my hands travel from his back up into his golden locks as I kissed him back just as furiously. In a few seconds, James started picking up the pace, thrusting more deeply into my willing cunt. As we broke off the kiss, I pleaded, "Fuck me harder...please?"

"I will if I can," James gasped back as he began pounding into my pussy at a remarkable speed. I wiggled my hips as he plunged into me, feeling an orgasm starting to rise within me. James, also on the brink of cumming, moaned loudly and pressed as deeply into me as he could possibly get. At that motion, I reached my orgasm and arched my back as it took me higher than it ever had before. Gasping, I ordered, "Mm...keep going..."

James plunged into me one last time and shifted his body slightly so that we...fell off the bed. I hadn't realized we had been fucking on the edge of the bed, but apparently we had been a little too close to the edge. The two of us crashed to the ground in a tangle as James came, pouring out all over my chest and stomach. A little bit even landed on his own stomach as we flopped on the hotel floor. Normally, it would've really hurt, but James and I just looked at each other and laughed as we lay panting on the floor together. I tried to ignore the pain that had suddenly sparked up from my belly. I forget that it was still sore from the removal of the tumor, but now it was making it clear to me that my body was still weak and injured.

However, I decided to ignore that for now. James had landed on top of me so I rolled him over so I was on top and started to lick his cum of his belly. James watched me in amusement and said, "That was an interesting way to make love." I swallowed a bit of his cum and rolled my eyes, "I guess so. I was thinking it was pretty good except for the ending where we fall off the bed." By now, the pain in my belly was really starting to drive me nuts. Unfortunately, there was nothing I could do about it.

I went back to lapping up James' cum and was totally caught off guard when a bright light flipped on in our darkened bedroom and footsteps sounded from behind us. Unable to hide from the glaring light, I tried to hide myself behind James' body to some extent as I looked up and tried to see who had just intruded on our intimacy. To my alarm and embarrassment, Kirk was standing sleepily in the doorway. He squinted at us and then took a quick step backwards as he took in our two naked body lying entwined together on the floor. Kirk squinted at us and said, "Um, I heard a loud noise and I just wanted to make sure you guys were okay. Wait..."

I could see the wheels in Kirk's brain spinning as he looked over us suspiciously. By this time, James had yanked the sheet off the bed and had thrown it across us so I wouldn't have to expose my body to Kirk. Unfortunately, the sheet was rather see-though and wasn't doing all that much good. Taking a menacing step forward, Kirk stated, "James...you didn't fuck her and then fall off the bed with her, did you? You know what the doctor said! Too much physical exertion is going to cause her pain."

James gave Kirk a guilty smile and Kirk sighed loudly. Turning to me, Kirk said more kindly, "How's your stomach, Olivia? Does it hurt?" I wanted to lie and say that no, I was just fine, but unfortunately, the pain was getting a little too great to ignore. Frowning, I nodded and said, "Um, yeah. It just started hurting actually."

"James!" Kirk said in exasperation, "Look what you've done! Now you've hurt her." Kirk leaned down and was about to pick up my body and lay me back in the bed, but James slapped his hands away protectively. Wrapping an arm around my shoulders, James said, "Hey, she's my girl. I can take care of her, you know. Besides, if you were in my situation, I knew you would've wanted to make love to her too if she begged for it, right?"

Kirk blushed, obviously having images of himself fucking me running through his mind. Shaking his head, Kirk reprimanded, "No, I wouldn't have. I would've done what the doctor said. Anyways, I'm gonna go get her pain pills. Put her back in bed if you don't want me to do it." Kirk turned and stomped sleepily out of the door to our bedroom. James quickly scooped me up like a doll in his arms as soon as Kirk was gone and laid me carefully down onto the bed. He tucked the sheet and a thick blanket around me before kissing my throat and climbing into bed besides me. Kirk returned a moment later and gave me a pill. I took it sleepily and popped it back into my mouth. Kirk made sure I swallowed the pill and then turned to leave, saying, "I want you guys to just go to sleep now. I'm serious, James. You shouldn't be doing...this kind of stuff to Olivia right now."

"Yeah, yeah," James replied like it was no big deal. He was still kind of drunk and wasn't really paying much attention to what Kirk was saying. Kirk frowned at James and then left the room and shut the door behind him. As soon as Kirk was gone, James leaned onto his side and gazed at me with eyes full of affection as he said, "Did I really hurt you?"

Not wanting to make James feel bad or anything, I quickly shook my head, "No, it was the fall that did it, not you. Mm, I love you. You're always so sweet to me." The pain pill was kicking in fast and was making me sleepy. James, surprised by my sudden outburst, stared at me for a moment and then smiled, "I love you too."

With that, the two of us shut our eyes and started to drift off to sleep. The pain was pretty much numbed by now and I was in a pretty good mood. After all, I was always left feeling really good whenever James made love to me. My good mood was increased by the pain pill. For some reason, I think painkillers had a tendency to make me feel good. I still remembered what had happened when I had overdosed on them last time. I had gotten pretty slap happy and had ended up having oral sex with Dave.

As I lay in bed feeling happier than usual, I suddenly thought of one thing that was still bothering me. Rolling over on my side, I called James' name in a quiet voice. James opened his eyes and looked over at me with a questioning expression. I asked him the question on my mind, "Hey James, when are we leaving this place and starting on a new tour?"

"Huh? Oh, two days from now," James replied sleepily, yawning widely. This news immediately made my spirits lift even more. If we were leaving in two days, James would be forced to leave the Spastic Children band. That was good. At least then I could stop worrying about James getting drunk. However, despite being drunk, he could still be pretty loving. That was something I had learned over the course of tonight.
Sign up to rate and review this story