Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > "I Could Wait For You For...Forever"

“I haven’t seen you in a year, Bennie."

by ilo9vemcrgmfrb 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-12-17 - Updated: 2010-12-18 - 655 words - Complete

2Exciting
One Year Later

Bennie walked into the small New Jersey where Delilah and Mikey were getting married. She sat quietly in the far right corner of the back row and tried her best to go unnoticed as Mikey and Delilah’s closest friends shuffled in. A door behind Bennie opened and she turned to see Delilah’s head poke out.
“I knew you were going to hide like this! Get in here!” She whispered. Bennie smiled and walked quickly into the small room, Delilah reaching out for the small bundle in her hands.
“Can I hold her?” She asked. Bennie nodded and held her arms out.
“Yeah, she’s sleeping, though so be gentle.” Bennie whispered as Delilah gently took her small daughter.
“How old is she now?” Delilah asked. Bennie smiled.
“She’ll be 6 months in two weeks.” Bennie replied.
“I haven’t seen you in a year, Bennie. A year.” Delilah said as they took a seat on a small lounge. Bennie nodded.
“I know. I’m sorry. I wasn’t supposed to leave my house while I was pregnant.” Bennie replied Ember came out of the bathroom. Her face lit up and she ran over to Bennie, jumping to sit on her lap.
“And what about the past 6 months?” Ember demanded. Bennie laughed.
“Have you seen the pictures and video of the ocean of paparazzi trying to get a picture of Samantha?!” Bennie asked as she pointed to her tiny daughter. The girls laughed.
“Yeah, I have. Anyways, you are going to come to the reception, right?” Delilah asked. Bennie uneasily smiled.
“Yeah, I guess. I mean, trust me, I want to. I just don’t know how well Samantha does with loud noises. It’s been the two of us and occasionally Kyle and his fiancée in my house since she’s been born.”
“Gerard doesn’t know you’re here. I told him you weren’t coming. If that’s what you’re actually worried about.” Delilah whispered. Bennie looked away from her friends for a minute before replying.
“Yeah, but it’s not like he won’t spot me out. I don’t want to make trouble for you at your wedding reception.” Delilah rolled her eyes.
“You guys can shout over the music at each other all night as long as you go home together.” Delilah replied. Bennie shook her head.
“We’re not getting back together, Delilah. We only knew each other for five weeks, and for five weeks it was fun, but I think that’s as far as our relationship is meant to go.” Bennie replied.
“Well, I think that the two of you have spent a year missing each other and growing up, and it’s time to move on from your last fight and at least go on one date.” Ember suggested. Bennie shrugged.
“I’d rather just have fun at the party and avoid him as much as possible.” Bennie quietly replied. Delilah sighed.
“Fine. Just… Will you walk down the aisle as one of my brides maids? You can carry Samantha, and you are not sitting in the back row.” Delilah asked, her voice rising slightly with each word. Bennie laughed.
“Of course I will.” Bennie replied as Samantha started to cry. Delilah quickly handed Bennie her daughter and jumped up.
“I didn’t do it!” Delilah said with a laugh. Bennie tickled Samantha’s stomach and smiled at her.
“Oh, come on, Angel. Smile for Mommy? It’s okay.” Bennie cooed, her smile growing with each word. Samantha stopped crying and reached out to grab onto Bennie’s long dark hair. Bennie laughed and gently pulled the tiny hand off of her hair.
“Delilah, are you guys read-” Gerard began as he stepped into the room. The smile on Bennie’s face vanished and she quickly stood and pushed past a few girls and locked herself in the bathroom.
Sign up to rate and review this story