Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > keeping faith at heart

come to my room tonight

by emo-girl

no sex just get a bit heated... comment!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-12-20 - Updated: 2010-12-20 - 882 words

?Blocked
I waited for Mikey to come outside so we could walk together, the air was bitter, I wrapped my arm around me more. He stumbled out of his front door, his bag just about hanging on his shoulder, he looked tiered and worn out.
“You okay?” I asked. He nodded slowly and then yawned.
“I didn’t get much sleep,” he said.
“I can see that,” I said. He half smiled.
“What happened last night?” I asked.
“What?” he asked.
“I-I saw the police car outside,” I said looking down feeling that I was stepping into danger zone.
“It’s family problems, I mean, at the moment I don’t really want to talk about it,” he said. I nodded.
“I’m here for you Mikes,” I said.
He smiled half heartedly.

~~~~~~
I was waiting outside for Mikey, he came strolling out, he looked over at me and smiled.
“Dude you want to stop over tonight?” Mikey asked.
“Yeah, I mean my mom won’t mind, if you’re mom don’t?” I asked.
“No, she’s out tonight, she’s going to see my aunt for family reasons,” he said, he looked serious.
“Okay, cool,” I said.
“Wicked,” he said smiling a little.
We walked home, I quickly went to mine, grabbing out my bag and shoving in anything I could before making my way over to Mikey’s.
I knocked on the door and waited.
Gerard opened the door, I looked at him, my smile dropped as I saw his beaten face, as if he was in a fight, cuts and bruises all over him, was he in a fight? A bar fight? A friend fight? A family fight? Is that why the police were over last night? Did it have a connection? I mean who would want to hurt Gerard? He was a kind friendly guy, the cuts and bruises seemed to destroy his prefect face, making it look ruff and tuff. He looked beaten and broken, his busted lip, his purple cheek, the blackish purple ring around his eye that he seemed to try and cover with make-up, pale white foundation.
“Mikey! Frank’s here!” Gerard yelled as he left me standing at the door, I knew I didn’t need to be told to come in. I walked in and took my shoes off, leaving them by the door.
“Hey,” Mikey said.
“Hi,” I said.
“Gerard do you mind me going out to buy some coffee, I don’t think I can last anymore,” Mikey asked.
“Go on, be quick,” Gerard sighed.
“I’ll be a few minutes,” Mikey said, he managed to get his shoes on before grabbing some money and rushing out the door.
“Well while the cat’s away, the mice come out and play,” he said grinning.
I gave out a nervous laugh.
“Frankie?” he asked.
“Yeah?” I asked gulping a little.
“What’s wrong Frankie?” he asked moving towards me, his hand resting gently on my cheek sending a shiver down my spine, making me close my eyes.
“N-Nothing,” I stuttered.
“Open your eyes Frankie,” he purred into my ear, I could feel his breath on my ear, his warm breath that sent shivers straight threw me.
I slowly opened my eyes, but then suddenly a part of warm lips were against mine, slowly against mine, not moving, just waiting for me to react.
I slowly letting my nervous fingers creep to the back of his neck, tangling them in his soft raven black hair. I closed my eyes, I felt him moving against my lips, our lips working slowly together, for some reason I didn’t want to push him away, I couldn’t, I felt as if it was right, right to be kissing him, I wasn’t just kissing anyone I was kissing Gerard, and it felt so good, so right. I felt his tongue slide against my bottom lip, I slowly but nervously opened my mouth with him, his tongue sliding into my mouth, feeling his tongue dance around my mouth, exploring my mouth. He tasted of coffee, cigarettes and mints. I slowly but nervously let my tongue slip into his mouth, nervously travelling around his warm wet mouth.
I felt his hands move down from my cheek to my back, then moving down to my butt, squeezing hard on my butt and then lifting me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist and let my arms wrap around his neck, never breaking the amazing kiss.
He lay us down on the sofa, never breaking the kiss, he sat over me.
His lips moved down to my neck, kissing and sucking on the soft flesh, making me moan out and feel myself grow hard in my jeans.
“Gerard,” I moaned out as I let my finger tangle into his hair.
Suddenly I heard the front door, Gerard quickly got up and sat up, I sat up quickly, both of us re arranging ourselves.
“Want a coffee?” Mikey asked.
“Yeah please,” Gerard answered.
“Frank?” he asked.
“Yes please,” I said.
Mikey’s footsteps faded into the kitchen.
“Come to my room tonight,” Gerard whispered.
I nodded slowly.

A/N: OOOOOOHHHHH-LA-LA okay, I’m trying to a cliff hanger so I can tease you all haha lol comment please
Sign up to rate and review this story