Categories > Original > Drama > trapped

What happens now?

by gottfrielglor 2 reviews

they are still in the cell

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Published: 2010-12-20 - Updated: 2011-01-25 - 2504 words - Complete

0Unrated
I'm so happy because two people reviewed that I decided to write the next chapter today instead of tomorrow and here it is! thanks very much for your reviews and please keep reviewing! If you review more I will write more!
............................

Liv was the first one to awake to find herself very disoriented since she didn't recognize her surroundings & then she remembered everything and anguish filled her. Was her husband worried? what about her son? did he cry himself to sleep wondering where his mama was? She couldn't stop the sob and the sound awoke one of her bed mates.

- Hey, it's alright dear, it's alright - Tarja said softly as she blinked the drowsiness away and put a comforting arm around her friend. - You can be sad, cry if you need to.

- I'm sorry Tarja its just that I'm so worried for my son and Alex, they must be dead worried about me wondering where I am, I was supposed to go buy just some milk and now... I don't even know where I am.

- I know, I had just left my house to go prepare the sauna, Marcello must be so worried... Do you think the newspapers know already? Because so many of us missing can't be just ignored.

- If they know, the fans must be already doing a massive suicide, or organizing their own search parties. - Simone interrupted them awake as well. Floor and the others were still sleeping.

Tarja and Liv couldn't help their smile.

- Yes, I haven't tweeted for more than 24 hours, they must be dead worried I assure you.

- I wonder what they're saying about us in the news - said Liv.

- Metal singers called back to their home planet, their mission on earth accomplished? - Tarja joked.

- Hahahaha! - Simone laughed and that awoke the others. They all seemed equally disorientated of their surroundings but soon realization settled in in each one of them and the same face of despair appeared in their pretty faces.

- Morning...- Said Sharon with a sad voice. they all were silent now, the reality of their situation sinking in their stomach.

- Well, at least they left breakfast, - said Marcela, trying to sound cheerful and it was true, they hadn't noticed but the food cart was there again & the dirty dishes gone, and new delicious food awaiting them.

- It is actually scary that they can bring us food like this and we didn't even notice. Did someone fall asleep during her watch? - Asked Floor who obviously had decided herself as the protector of the clan.

- Well... I think I dozes off during mine, sorry, it was the last one and It was already 6 a.m... - said Inga with a sorry voice.

- It's alright, we're all okay, but we must be better prepared okay? - Said Tarja, trying to cheer up the sheepish A Capella singer. floor didn't seem to approve but it wouldn't do no good to start an argument.

They all approached the food cart and this time it was Floor who decided to play guinea pig so she took some coffee and a muffin and they all waited for at least 10 minutes, but Floor was alright, so they all proceeded to eat, Juice, fruit, coffee, toasted bread and butter, cereal and muffin and many other healthy, recently cooked things.

- This is delicious - Liv pointed out. - I have no doubt, whoever this 'boss' is, he or she is rich, because they must have a staff if they can prepare all of this food, not to mention how they kidnapped us all. They must have lots of money to afford this, and to buy the silence of their helpers.

- Also our dirty clothes are gone, - Simone pointed out too. - We left them all inside that closet and I just looked and they are all gone, and now inside there are more clean clothes.

They all went to the closet, toast and fruit in hand, and saw that what Simone said was true.

- Look there,! There is another door inside this closet! this is how they must enter and take the clothes! - Marcela said and they all looked where she was pointing and it was true. A door was there, concealed but you could still see the edges of the frame.

- We will have to be very careful when we enter here then, it could be dangerous to come inside alone and be locked inside - Taja said with worry in her voice.

- Ok then, no one is to enter this closet alone from now on, there will be at least two of us inside and one will try to remain at the door so it won't close, alright? - Floor said and they all nodded, now returning to their breakfast.

When they were done they called turns to use the shower and sometime later they were all fed, showered and wearing clean clothes. At least they were comfortable. The iron curtain on the window had been lifted up before they awoke so there was sunlight warming them up, even if the place was a bit cold, but they had sweaters on. They also were allowed to keep things like their watches and cell phones, even if no one had any signal. At least they could play some games to keep their minds occupied and they did for some time, until all their batteries died.

The day was wearing off and nothing had changed: they were there, 7 metal singers, somehow kidnapped from all around Europe, trapped who knows where with no idea of how, why or by who.

- Do you mind if I exercise my voice a bit? I am so worried and it might help me ease my mind a little bit. I'm a little shy about doing it but this is something that I have to do every day anyway.

- Go ahead, it's no problem - Said Marcela with a smile, so Tarja started to vocalize a simple warming exercise and her beautiful voice filled the cell. Simone stood up and sat next to her and joined her in her exercises, they all knew them, they were common exercises for those who wanted to keep a healthy voice. Then all of the girls had joined the voice exercises and the sound of it was so incredible because such amazing and different voices were like a chorus of angels. Soon they were singing some simple songs, some had taken the mezzo soprano parts like Simone and Inga, floor and Marcela had taken the contra alto parts with their powerful non classic voices and Tarja, Liv and Sharon were doing beautiful soprano parts.

Their last note faded softly in the air.

- Wow, - said Inga.

- Yeah... - then said Marcela.

- We should really do this for a record or something - Tarja suggested.

- It would be just wonderful! - Sharon agreed.

- If we ever get out of here - Floor reminded them.

- We will, somehow, they have to be looking for us right now - Simone said.

- Yes, they must be, all our families and band-mates must be worried to death, I can imagine the fan forums going really crazy if the news are already out that we all are missing - Liv told them.

The light mood that had been with them while they sang was gone, and again they were left to think on their situation and the fear of not knowing what was going to happen to them.

at midday they all heard a noise coming from outside the door and they all tensed up and gathered together. If they were going to take one of them away they'd have a hell of a time. But to their surprise, the lower part of the door lifted up and another food cart was introduced to join the one with the breakfast remains. Then the trapdoor closed again.

They all went quiet.

- Girls... do you think we could somehow use the trapdoor to escape? I hadn't seen it before... - Inga said.

Floor and Tarja stood up at the same time and went to see the door, but there was no way to open it from the inside.

- Maybe if we wait until they bring the food again we could keep it open somehow and then try to escape - Tarja said.

- But what would we do outside? I am sure they have guards, perhaps weapons. I don't think we're here with only a few persons, not if we consider what we discussed about the possibility of a big staff. - Floor reminded them.

- Yes, but we must try it, at least, or we'll go crazy. We can't just sit here waiting to see what they'll do to us. - Tarja answered.

- but we can't risk our lives either, dear. - said Floor.

- Let's eat and we will think about it later, okay? - Sharon said and Tarja and Floor kept quiet and started to eat.

It was so strange that whoever prepared the food knew exactly what they liked to eat. Their captors were big time stalkers, that was for sure.

The lightday started to go away and another night would come to them soon. They had chatted a bit, talked about their careers, funny things that had happened to them, their families, their hobbies, but they were interrupted when another noise was heard, it was mechanical and strong and all of the sudden and to their surprise, another iron curtain started lowering right where the door started, leaving them all trapped on the other side of the room. They heard more noises from the other side of the curtain, and just as soon as it appeared, the curtain went up again to reveal that the two previous food carts were gone and a new one with their dinner was there.

Inga walked slowly to the wall and discovered that there were marks on the ceiling and walls that were used to allow the curtain to lower down. - How is it possible that we didn't notice this before?

- This is just too scary, they surely heard Tarja and Floor speaking about trying to escape using the trap door and now they have made it impossible for us to try to escape using that because they can just lower that curtain whenever they want! - Marcela said with a shaking voice.

- They have total control of this room! I'm sure there must be some cameras and microphones here! Oh god I'm so scared,this is horrible. I want to get out of here! - Liv said with real panic now. - Please! Please! Let us out! We'll pay you as much as you want! Please PLEASE! - She started banging on the door, her small and very pale fists smashing against the metal.

- Dear! come, come here! This will do you no good! – Simone went to her and held her in a hug, and liv started to cry on her shoulders and she said - I want my husband, I want my son! I want to leave this place! Please - and she kept on crying. Simone felt a lump and started crying too, thinking of her own family.

The girls cries made everyone so sad and soon Sharon started crying too, thinking of her band, and her family, all of them worried and soon they all broke into quiet sobs because the desperation was sinking in.

- We didn't do anything to deserve to be here, we did no harm to no one... - Liv kept on crying on Simone's wet shoulder. and they let her because they knew she needed to speak her feelings.

Floor felt a surge of rage surging within her and stood up, giving long strides and kicked the food cart, sending food everywhere, she then started kicking the cart once and again, ad again until the metal bended.

- GOD DAMNIT MOTHERFUCKER! LET US OUT OF HERE! - she howled to the door, to the ceiling, to the corners, to wherever she thought there were cameras. - I'LL KILL YOU!

Sharon covered her ears and curled up on the sofa, eyes shut and tears running down her cheeks and Marcela sobbed in her hands while Inga covered her ears, not wanting to hear, and wishing so much to be away, if she had gone with the guys, but she had felt sick and she didn't want to ruin her voice now that they were touring with BLIND GUARDIAN. Simone just looked to the empty space, spacing out of all the drama but she was still crying.

- That's enoug Florr, FLOOR! ENOUGH! - Tarja yelled as she tried to restrain Floor but the petit Finn could do nothing to stop the tall Dutch.

- Get away from me! - Floor shouted and shoved Tarja away. the woman fell to the floor and hurt her wrist, and gave a yelp of pain.

- OMG Tarja, I'm so sorry, I am sorry! - Floor finally came to her senses and hated herself for having lost control. She went to her friend and helped her up, hugging her.

- I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I just feel so awful, I need to leave this place! - Floor cried and Tarja hugged her too.

- It's okay honey, let it out.

Simone got up and hugged them both, then took them both to the sofa and sat them down, cleaning Floor's tears with her thumbs.

- Let's stay strong okay? We have each other and even if not all of us knew each other before or were the best friends now we are all we have left and we must stay strong and stick together ok? - Simone said with a very soft and very caring small voice.

Floor looked at the scattered and ruined food and lowered her eyes. - Yes, I'm sorry, we'll go hungry now because of me.

- Oh its all right silly girl, I could use a night of no calories because we can't do much exercise in here! - Inga said so Floor wouldn't feel too guilty.

- Are you okay? - Floor asked Tarja, looking at her wrist that was now starting to look a little bit swollen. Tarja moved it and she winced in pain but tried to hide it.

- It's nothing serious, I'm sure it will get well soon.

- Sorry...

- Let us sleep girls... we'll feel better in the morning, come on, I will keep first watch. - Marcela said and they all nodded. They went to the closet and changed into their Pjs and went to sleep to their bed sofas like the previous night. The iron curtain on the window was down again and the cold was left mostly outside.
Sign up to rate and review this story