Categories > Original > Romance > Forbidden Love

The Run Away

by cassieallen 2 reviews

lalalala

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-12-22 - Updated: 2010-12-23 - 273 words

0Unrated
"I don't get it Cassie. Why-" He started, but I wouldn't let him finish.

"I-I-" I could finish what I was saying. I just started to run. I couldn't bare to face him let alone talk to him! I start to run faster and faster. I couldn't see where I was going through my tears. I didn't even care where I was going. I needed to get away from here before he could call his parents. I had to get away before that guys family finds him missing. I have to go before The whole clan is sent after me.

After a while of running, I come apon a motel. My immediate thought was to call my mother. She has to know to get out before any one can get to her.

I run over to the crappy pay phone and start to dial her cell.

"Hello? Who's this?" Thank god she picked up!

"Mom! It's me, Cassie! I was cought sucking some guy's blood. Get out now! Grab what you need from the house and come to..." I turn to see the motel name. "The motel 6 on Baker. Quickly!" I shout into the phone.

"Who cought you?!"

"NO time for that! Just go!" And I hang up. That's probably not the best thing to do to your mother but I was in panic.

What am I suppose to do now? I haven't even started high school! I wont be able to get a job! We couldn't even stay in one place long enough to have one! Where will we go?! I think is the end of my life as I know it.
Sign up to rate and review this story