Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > The Net of Love

Oh, My God, I just need you.

by dannieleto 1 review

Catarina gets into her favorite website: the one where she publishes her stories... and got a surprise.

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-12-25 - Updated: 2010-12-25 - 1545 words - Complete

0Unrated
~ Chapter Two ~


I woke up smiling. I had dreamed about Jared Leto, again. After all the shopping yesterday, I took my brothers dinners, or better, they took me dinner, I just paid for it. I was so tired when I got home, that my bags where still on the floor of my room. I packed everything, and decided to go to my computer, to write a bit. I opened the website as soon as I could, and went to see my reviews. Anything new.
I wrote another chapter of my story, all about thirty Seconds To Mars, more specifically about Jared Leto and me, and got out of my laptop.
Went to my blogs and stuff, and then got back to my favorite website. Went to the reviews again, and I had one new.
"You're story is amazing. I would be pleased to turn it into a movie, if you wouldn't mind. Do you act? I would like to meet you :) Really hope to :)
A lot of love,
..."

- What the fuck? - I said, aloud. Luckily, my sister didn't wake up. I looked back at the message.
"a lot of love,
Jared Leto."
- Jared... Leto... - I whispered, touched by his act of even reviewing my story.
I had to reply. I had to...
"Dear Jared Leto,
Yes, I do act, since I was in seventh grade. It would be awesome to meet you too, but it will be hard since I'm in Portugal and you're somewhere in the world, but we can always try when you get back. Turning my story into a movie? I think it's an awesome idea, as long as I finish this.
Thanks for reviewing this, you really turned my day a lot better.
Even more love,
Catarina Mendonça."

I just... was amazed. I couldn't even think straight. Jared Leto had reviewed my story about him! He wanted to turn it into a movie! But the greatest was that... he wanted to meet me! Now, I wasn’t thinking as a fan. I was thinking like... a lover. I realized that I was...fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck!

A couple weeks later

I never heard anything from Jared again. And I was hurt by that. I was on my website every hour I was on my laptop, writing and seeing the reviews, wanting to know right then if Jared reviewed it. When I found it, I had already finished the story. I decided to give up, and, when I realized it, I cried. Fuck, it was deep. Fuck, fuck, fuck!
I navigated to my second favorite website, and I saw I had one more follower.
- Great - I said, not really good, but good enough to thank to the person who started following me.
Then, I saw it was Jared. He must've seen the link to my personal blog on my favorite website. It had a little message.
"Hey, there :)
I'm not trying to stock you, or anything, but I would like to know you, so I just followed your personal blog. I've seen a lot, here, and, believe me, I liked it. If you want to keep in touch, just reply to this :) if you don't want to, then don't reply. I'll understand, although it's a pity...
Well, I sound like a fool by now, so, I'll just say goodbye ;)
Even more love than what you sent me :p
Jared."

Fuck, fuck, fuck! I was so obsessed with his review, I totally missed this! I looked at the date... He had sent me that just the moment after I replied to his review... Now, since I haven't written back, he thought I didn't want to meet him... WORST! He probably didn't remember me... I cried. Lucky thing I was alone. I had to do something... I replied to it.
"I fucking love you, Jared Leto. I miss you so fucking much I can't even think. Every day. Every night. You're in every single dream I dream, just like a fucking stocker... Don't get this wrong, it's just that a memory of you follows me everywhere. Do you have any idea on how much I miss you? I can't even sleep at night, just wondering what you're doing, or if you're thinking of me; and when I can sleep, images of you appear to me. The way you lick and bit your lip before smiling, the way you give yourself to your music, the way your eyes shine every single time you sing, the way you laugh, the sound of your breath between words in your lyrics, the tone of your voice, so melodic and perfect... Yeah, maybe you don't even know who I am, but I know who you are, definitely. You are this kind, funny, fearless, strong, beautiful, mind-opened guy, who twists my heart every single time I hear your breath-taking voice. Have any idea on how amazing you are? Not only outside, 'cause you're gorgeous, but also inside. I can tell by your songs that you're not a rockstar just because you want that lifestyle; no, you're more than that. You're a rockstar because you wanna tell something to your fans, or family, as you call us, through your music. You're amazing.
Call me crazy, now, but I'm in love with you."

I couldn't say anything else... I moved the cursor on the screen slowly to the button I should click on, but when I got there, I regretted, and, when I was moving away, I clicked on it, accidently.
- FUCK! - I screamed, crying.
"Your reply was sent" appeared on the screen, and I was breathless.
I was just looking down, but I had to refresh the page... I waited ten minutes, calming myself, and finally refreshed it. Another message.
"Crazy girl.
Now, you call me crazy, 'cause I felt the same way, while reading all your posts, and your story. I haven't told the boys, because they would just laugh at me, but I feel like I know you better than I know everyone else, even me. I've been on your blog all the time, waiting for your reply, and when it finally arrived at my mail box that you just answered, I almost jumped. While I'm on the shows, I think about you, above all. I just wish I could see your face, you know? Well, no one knows yet, but we're planning to give a show in Portugal next month. I wish you go, because if you don't, I'll trace you around until I find you.
Love at first... click :) Do you believe it? I do, and I wouldn't say no to it, in any way!
Hope an answer soon, my... love (?).
I fucking love you too, Cat."

I cried to his response. So sweet. Then, I just laughed. Love at first click, which was funny, but yet real. He said he loved me... I just hoped it wasn't just a guy kidding with me... I would've to wait until their show to figure out.

One month later

Me and Jared (I hoped it was Jared) kept talking, and today was the concert day. I had bought a VIP pass, so I could go backstage. I had sent him a photo of me, so, if it was him, on the internet, he would recognize me. I sighed.

I freaked out at the show: I got there too late, so, I wasn't in the front. Anyway, I would be with the guys backstage, so, it would be fine. Despite I was in the back, I still felt the music, 'cause it's impossible for me not to feel Thirty Seconds To Mars' music.
Finally, the concert got to his end. I left first (the best thing about being in the back), and got to the backstage entry. The guard was blocking my way, but, when I showed him my pass, he left me pass through. He guided me to the room where they were, and knocked. I saw Shannon and Tomo inside, but I was just wondering where Jared was.
- So, you're the girl... - Shannon commented, low, but I heard him anyway.
- What? - I asked, confused.
- The girl who got the only VIP pass - Tomo completed, quickly.
- Oh, that - I replied. Shannon and Tomo came to greet me. I had to ask for Jared, and, when I was about to ask them where he was, the door opened.
I didn't turn, afraid that he wouldn't recognize me. It could've never been him who exchanged those beautiful words with me... Not that Jared himself wasn't sweet, it was just that... it seemed impossible.
- Cat? - Jared said, making me turn right away.
- Jay - I replied simply.
He came to me, hugging me and kissing me passionately in front of the boys, which surprised me.
- What about the boys? - I asked, not turning so I wouldn't see their faces.
- I told them - Jared replied with what it appeared to be a dry throat.
- Aren't you thirsty? - I asked, looking at his deep blue eyes.
- I don't care - he said, kissing me again, now softly. - Oh My God, I just need you.


THE END
Sign up to rate and review this story