Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My baby romance

baby kicks

by emo-girl 2 reviews

hope you like! comments

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-12-27 - Updated: 2010-12-27 - 604 words

2Exciting
Stupid pregnancy symptoms I am fringing dying here! I can’t take these stupid symptoms are killing me! Let’s just say that the first one my tastes were getting worse; I even made Ray vomit up a few days ago from the “strange” combinations. The next was getting more moody, the guys thought I couldn’t get any worse, but I can apparently, I shouted at Mikey for just fringing looking at me! I getting tiered and more kicks from the little thing inside of me which wasn’t helping sleep, of course everyone else was sleeping perfectly as I could hear from the snoring. Crying over the smallest of things. And increased libido, basically I fringing horny as anything, I have already grabbed Frank’s butt twice and about twenty times nearly jumped on Bob but that wouldn’t be so good in front of three other guys.

It was after the show, we left the stage and went to the dressing room.
I looked down at the growing five month stomach underneath my iron maiden t-shirt, god I feel so fat and I wasn’t full nine months.
“You look so beautiful,” Bob whispered into my ear while he wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my stomach gently.
“Stop lying,” I said.
“I’m not, I want to see that sexy body hiding underneath those clothes,” he said kissing my neck gently.
“Well that’s a no-no, I don’t want you to go off me because I’m a fat man,” I said.
“You’re not fat, your pregnant, two different things, and I think you look beautiful,” he said.
“But you have an amazing body,” I said.
“You do too, but I haven’t seen it for sometime now,” he said, pushing his hands up underneath my t-shirt. I gasped at the feeling of his warm hands stroking my swollen stomach.
“Bob…” I moaned as he started biting the back of my neck.
“You know being pregnant I get very horny quickly and more regularly,” I said.
“Sounds good,” he growled into me ear.
“Well stop it because you touching me isn’t helping me…” I said.
“But I want you,” he said.
“Well sweet cheeks your gonna have to wait,” I said.
“How long?” he asked.
“Till we get home,” I said.
It was going to be a fringing long wait; I’ll probably end up flinging myself onto him in front of him and just letting him fuck me.
“Okay,” he said nuzzling his nose into my neck making me laugh.
“Love you Gee,” he said.
“Love you too,” I said. The door swung open, Bob moved away making me feel alone again as Frank came running in with Ray running after him and Mikey just on his phone.
“Frank give back!” Ray yelled.
“Nope,” he said sticking his tongue out to Ray.
I sighed as I walked out, suddenly I felt a kick! Shit my baby just kicked.
“Bob!” I yelled. Bob came rushing out of the dressing room.
“What’s wrong? What’s happened? Is it the baby?” he asked. I grabbed his hand and placed it on my stomach just as the baby kicked again.
“He’s kicking,” he said.
“He?” I asked.
“Hey we haven’t got the sex of it yet so till then it’s a boy,” he said. I giggled.
“It feels amazing,” he said.
“It’s our little baby,” I said placing my hand next to his. His hand crept over to mine and linked with my fingers with his.
I smiled at him as he smiled back.
Sign up to rate and review this story