Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My baby romance

stop messing with me

by emo-girl 2 reviews

comment please! warning self harming

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-12-20 - Updated: 2010-12-20 - 1287 words

1Exciting
It has been about a week and a half since that kiss, I was scared to talk to him, he just got on with playing his drums and then when we were on the tour bus he would be in his bunk. I would just cry at night just thinking that I’m just not cut out to do this.
I couldn’t sleep, I was kept up from the tour bus engine making a humming noise, Frank and Ray snorting and Mikey having a fringing puppy dream where he kicks out and making little whimpers and noises.
I threw my legs over the side of the bed, I rubbed my eyes and let a yawn slip from my lips. I got up and waddled into the kitchen bumping into Frank’s guitar.
“Fuck,” I muttered under my breath. I got the tube of ice-cream from the freezer and sat down and tucked in.
I heard a groan coming from the bunk area. I didn’t really bother, probably just one of the guys sleeping.
Suddenly Bob came threw into the kitchen and saw me.
“Umm…hi,” I said.
“Hi,” he said.
“Don’t worry I don’t bite,” I said. He gave out a nervous laugh and then it died silent.
“Gerard, I want to say sorry for-” he said.
“Don’t worry Bob, it was just one night, I know, you don’t have to act like it was something special,” I said. But to me it was special, the most special night of my life, having him inside of me, fucking me, moaning my name as he came… it was something that I wanted for so long, and it was special because we created life and now it felt like it is just some shit growing inside of me.
“Gerard don’t say that…” he said.
“No, it was, I was just some quick fuck to you, I was just a mistake, I was a quick lay because you wanted sex, now look at me, I’m stuck with something that you don’t even want! It’s nothing to you, I was nothing to you, but it was to me, I’m sorry to say it Bob but it was, and I don’t want this to destroy our band so we’ll just get on with things, okay?” I asked.
“Gerard…” he said.
“Don’t,” I said.
I quickly got up and went to my bunk.
I got out my razor blade, I never really used it, I just kept it from when I use to, I held out my arm and dragged the blade along my arm, the sting was painful, I bit my lip to stop my cries of pain from slipping out. I was going to do it again but my curtain was pulled back, Bob was there looking at me, he looked shocked when he saw my bloody arm and the razor blade that was going to drag along my arm again.
“Gerard no please,” he said. My tears suddenly busted out, I leaped up and wrapped my arms around Bob, just wanting someone to hold me. I started crying more as Bob gently rubbed my back, saying soothing words to calm me.
“I-I’m s-s-sorry,” I said.
“It’s okay Gee-Gee,” he said.
“Bob?” I asked.
“Yeah?” he asked.
“Can I sleep with you? I don’t want to be alone tonight,” I said.
“Of course, but tomorrow we need to talk,” he said.
I nodded. I slid into his bunk with him, he pulled the covers around me and wrapped his arms around my waist, he kissed my cheek and gently stroked my hair till I drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~

I woke up snuggled up against Bob’s chest, hearing his heart beat was like music to my ears. I sat up and looked at the time.
9:15am
No one will be up, lazy lumps never get up early.
Bob groaned as he eyes slowly opened up. He looked up at me and gave me a lazy smile.
I smiled back, but it was short lived as I ran to the bathroom and puked my guts up again, but this time I felt someone soothing me, rubbing my back gently. I looked over my shoulder to see Bob.
“You okay?” he asked. I nodded. He grabbed a towel and wiped my face. I just looked at him, god he even looked prefect in the morning, his blonde hair slightly ruffled up, his eyes slightly tiered looking but still sparking.
“Gee… about last night,” he said.
I saw Frank get out of his bunk and strolling into the kitchen. I didn’t want to talk when people were up and about around us, I wanted it to be us two alone and personal.
“We’ll talk later, everyone is getting up,” I said. He nodded.
We left the bathroom, Bob went back to his bunk to get dressed and I went into the kitchen to eat, god this baby was making me hungry than ever.
I suddenly felt something in my stomach. I held on to my stomach.
“Gee?” Frank asked.
I looked down at my stomach.
“What’s wrong?” Bob asked.
“It’s the baby, it’s moving,” I said.
“Really?” Bob asked.
“Yeah, god it feels weird,” I said.
“Is it still moving?” he asked.
I nodded.
“Can I?” he asked. I nodded. He placed his hand on my stomach, the baby decided that it wanted to put on a little show for it’s dad and moved a little more.
“Wow…” Bob said.
Frank coughed. Bob looked over.
“Is there something going on?” Frank asked.
“No,” Bob said.
He quickly moved his hand away. I felt empty again.
“Well love birds I’m gonna leave you to it and get dressed,” Frank said.
He went diving into his bunk.
“Sorry about that,” He said.
“What do you mean?” he asked.
“I mean when I said no and pulled away, I didn’t mean it,” he said.
“It’s okay,” I said.
“Can I, feel again?” he asked.
“Well he or she’s kind of stopped,” I said.
“I just want to feel,” he said nervously.
I took his hand and placed it on my stomach.
“You right, she or he as gave up,” he said chuckling. I smiled, I wanted this, him to be there with me and the baby.
“When do you have the next scan?” he asked.
“Soon,” I said.
“Can I come?” he asked.
I nodded.
“Gee, I want to tell you that… you wasn’t just a quick fuck to me, you were much more to me than that, I swear,” he said.
“Y-You mean more to me Gee, I’m sorry I pushed you away but I was scared,” he said.
“Scared of what? Being with a fat pregnant guy?” I asked.
“No, I mean I was scared if you didn’t want me… I was scared if you would hate me or something,” he said.
“I would never hate you, I really like you Bob,” I said cupping his cheek.
“I like you too,” he said. He slowly moved forward, waiting for me to respond which I did, I gently kissed his soft lips, I softly stroked his cheek as his hand slid to the back on my neck and pulled me closer.
“Bob…” I moaned as his lips trailed down to my neck.
“Bob…s-stop,” I said. He quickly pulled away.
“What’s wrong? Am I rushing?” he asked.
“No Bob, I just don’t want the guys to see, you weren’t going quick, a prefect pace,” I said.
He smiled and gently kissed my lips.
Sign up to rate and review this story