Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My baby romance

confused and crying

by emo-girl 2 reviews

what will happen next... read and comment or else

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-11-20 - Updated: 2010-11-20 - 693 words

1Exciting
I sat alone in the hotel bedroom just thinking about what happened… what the hell did happen? Bob kissed me that’s what happened… and I fucking wanted more… God why did he have to do that? I was perfectly okay wishing to have them, now I’ve actually kissed them again I want them again. I want him, why the fuck did I get pregnant? Is that his problem? That I’m a pregnant freak that’s why he shouldn’t try anything with me? Is that why he didn’t want me? He didn’t want the strings of being a dad so soon? Or is it because he’s straight? He just wanted to test his feelings, and from just what happened, him walking out, he doesn’t want me, I was just a one night fuck.
I started crying as I thought about this, just feeling like shit that I was just a fuck, nothing more nothing less.
“Gee?” Mikey asked from outside the door.
“What is it Mikey?” I asked.
“Open up dude,” he said. I went to the door and opened it. He looked at me, my eyes probably puffy, red, and watery.
“What’s wrong? What’s happened? Is it the baby?” He asked.
“Mikey…” I said as I started crying more as I flung my arms around him.
“What’s happened?” Mikey asked.
“Bob… h-he came around a-and he…h-he kissed me and t-then just ran,” I said through the tears.
“He kissed you then just walked away?” he asked. I nodded.
“Do you want me to talk to him?” he asked.
“No, I don’t want you to make a big deal about it,” I said.
“But it is, he can’t just do that to you, please just let me,” he said.
I nodded.
“Okay, go into your room and just relax, I’ll be back soon,” he said.
I nodded and went into the bedroom quickly before I changed my mind.
-----------------------------------------------Bob’s P.O.V--------------------------------------------------
I was so confused; I had to leave him before he would question me, asking me why I did it? What did it mean? I wanted it so badly to mean something but he wouldn’t want me, I was just a one night thing, he thinks I’m straight, I know he doesn’t want me, his pregnant with my kid for Christ sake.
I heard a knock on the door, oh God what if it’s Gerard? I opened the door and there stood Mikey.
“Oh hey Mikey,” I said.
“Don’t Bob, I know what you did to Gerard, how could you? You know his pregnant with your kid and you just mess with his head,” he said.
“I-I…” I said.
“Don’t do anything to him if you don’t mean it Bob, he is all messed up now, I mean really, his sobbing his eyes out because he feels like shit,” he said. Shit I did it this time didn’t I? God why did I? Okay so I love my best friend, I have grown to love him since we met, he was so brave, so prefect, even though he was a alcoholic, but when he got off it I realised how prefect he was, he got off the drink and that took guts.
I loved everything about him, his beautiful eyes that sparkled with life, his perfect little nose, his hair that fell perfectly around his pale face...
Mikey looked at me and left. I slammed the door shut, I wanted to just got to go and see him, to hold him and to say sorry but I was fringing messed up, I mean, did I even want this? I have always wanted him, I wanted to be with him, but I was scared, I mean, I’d never been with a guy, and he was so special, then there was a baby… oh god what am I going to do?

A/N: What should Bob do? Well I’m not telling (in a teasing five year old voice) I’m keeping it a secret till I get comments!
Sign up to rate and review this story