Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My baby romance

Weird combinations, wet dreams, kissing and confusion

by emo-girl 2 reviews

bob and gerard talk... what will happen?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-11-20 - Updated: 2010-11-20 - 786 words

0Unrated
I was now four months; I was starting to get a little tiny bump now. I was having a go at anyone and everyone. I would tell Mikey to fuck off even if he asked if I was okay. I would just snap at anyone.
We were on the tour bus all together. I was sitting at the table satisfying my cravings, I was eating most things like vanilla ice cream and ketchup, maybe dipping in some fries. It was so fringing strange but at the moment it tasted great to me, I saw the guys shocked faces as I sat eating and enjoying this new flavour.
“That looks disgusting,” Ray said looking into the bowl of vanilla-ketchup flavour ice-cream mush.
“Did I ask for your opinion?” I asked in a snappy tone.
“I err…” he said looking down at his hands.
“Sorry, mood swings,” I said.
He nodded.
“So have you thought of names?” Frank asked before taking a swig of his soda.
“Names for what?” I asked before pushing another fry in my mouth.
“The baby- duh?” he said.
“Oh well I don’t know really,” I said nervously. I looked at Bob who just looked at his hands; I hadn’t even talked to the fringing dad yet let alone think about names and shit like that.
“Well of course Frank if it’s a boy,” Frank said smirking.
“And Mikey if it’s a girl,” Ray said, Mikey shot a glance at Ray from across the table.
“Shut up Toro,” Mikey said.
“Bob what do you think?” Frank asked.
“I don’t know, names aren’t my thing,” he said.
“How can names not be your thing? That’s just weird,” Frank said, then Brian walked on the bus.
“You guys, you’re stopping in the hotel tonight, a break tonight, okay?” Brian asked.
“Yes! A actual bed without hearing Frank snoring,” Mikey said.
“And you have wet dreams!” Frank yelled, Mikey suddenly went bright red.
“What?” I asked looking at Mikey and almost chocking on a fry.
“Whatever Frank,” Mikey said.
“Yeah wet dreams about me!” Frank said having a fit on the floor. I started laughing.
“Aww little Mikey has wet dreams about Frankie,” I said.
“Shut up! You have wet dreams about Bob,” Mikey said. I suddenly stopped laughing.
I quickly got up and went to my bunk.

We all got out and into the hotel, I didn’t face Bob, it was just the embarrassment of it all. I couldn’t face it. We all went to our separate rooms, I was next door to Frank and Ray, Mikey and Bob across the hall. I wanted to just have a long relaxing bath to just relax. I stripped off, just left my boxers on, I started running the bath, checking the temperature and adding soap. I stopped the water running. I was about to take my boxers off when I heard a knock at the door.
I sighed and went to the door. There stood Bob looking kind of nervous.
“Hey,” I said.
“Hey,” he said.
He looked at me, then my body, shit I forgot about the whole part I’m-just-in-my-boxer-situation. He probably could see my little bump just jutting out a bit.
“What’s wrong?” I asked.
“I guess I just wanted to talk some more… and stuff,” he said.
I nodded and opened the door more.
He walked in, I shut the door and quickly grabbed my clothes and put them on.
“So what do you want to talk about?” I asked as I buttoned up my jeans.
“Well… I’m… I want to be there for you and the baby,” he said.
“Me?” I asked.
“I mean…” he said.
“You can be there for the baby but I’m not forcing you to be there for me,” I said.
“But I want to,” he said. I looked into his eyes, those innocent, beautiful, widen, sparking eyes.
“Really?” I asked.
He nodded. Suddenly he rushed over to me and his lips met mine, Jesus they were better than what I remembered, they were slightly wet but not sloppy, they were gentle, soft but just amazing. His lips softly moved against mine. I felt so fringing alive, being under his touch. His tongue ran nervously across my lips asking for entrance to my mouth, I slowly opened my mouth letting him inside, his warm tongue slowly moved into my mouth, exploring every detail. I moaned as I his tongue rubbed against mine and his hands cupped my ass.
Suddenly he broke away.
“Sorry,” he said.
Before I knew what was going on, he quickly went, leaving me alone and confused as hell. What the fuck happened?
Sign up to rate and review this story