Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My baby romance

feeling down

by emo-girl 3 reviews

hope you like! comment please!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-10-28 - Updated: 2010-10-28 - 838 words

0Unrated
I was nervous, nervous about going on stage in front of everyone. Ray patted my back.
“Gee you can do this,” he said.
“I-I can’t,” I said.
“You can Gee, you’ve done so much, you can do this too,” he said.
I nodded.
I went up on stage the fans screamed more.
“Hello London!” I yelled. They cheered more.
“It’s so good to be back with you guys! We’ve missed you so fucking much!” I yelled. They cheered again. I saw Bob sitting down at the drums, I saw Ray and Frank picking up their guitars and plucking a few strings. I saw Mikey picking up his bass and giving me the thumbs up.
“Are you ready to rock!” I yelled.

After we played ‘I never told you what I do for a living’ the fans screamed out.
“We love you all! Thank you and goodnight!” I yelled.
I went off stage, I was sticky, sweaty and craving like mad.
I went into the dressing room and quickly changed my shirt before the guys came in and saw my fat ugly body, I changed my black shirt to a casual iron maiden t-shirt. I looked in front of the mirror and rubbed my belly, I was starting to get a little bump and was down about that, can you imagine me in eight months! I’ll fringing hate it!
Suddenly a hand touched my shoulder, I jumped around.
“Are you worrying?” Bob asked.
“A bit,” I answered.
“Why?” he asked. God his eyes looked so perfect, the beautiful bright blue that sparked so much, so what he was sweaty and a bit flushed, he looked god dam sexy.
“Well think about it, I’m gonna become a fat ugly weird guy,” I said looking away from him.
He cupped my cheek.
“You’ll never be ugly and fat, or weird,” he said softly. I looked at him, his eyes made contact with mine. I wanted to kiss him, to taste him, I was remembering what they felt like before, they were soft and gentle, but that was all in the past, one stupid night of lustful pleasure that left me pregnant and probably Bob making him straight as anything and never wanting to experiment again if he thinks he’ll get every guy he sleeps with pregnant.
The door flew open, Mikey came staggering in with Frank on his back looking like he was having a good time, and Ray just followed and smiled at them.
Bob quickly moved his hand away and walked away to get his shoes.
I sighed heavily.
“Gee!” Frank yelled as he suddenly wrapped his arms around me, I might add he was still on top of Mikey and slowly dragging him down.
“Frank, you maybe a midget but fucking hell get off you fat lump!” Mikey yelled.
“Just because you weak little legs can’t carry your own body weight, fine then Gee can hold me,” Frank said jumping off Mikey and wrapping his arms around me, he started nuzzling his face into my chest.
“Stop wiping your sweat on me! I’ve just changed this t-shirt!” I yelled.
“No one wants love now days, what about you Bobby, want some love from Doctor Love? Or will I have to kiss Ray?” Frank asked, Ray looked up in shock.
“I want to see this,” Mikey said crossing his arms and standing next to me.
“No thanks Frank,” Bob said.
“Ray!” Frank yelled as he leaped into Ray’s arms and planted a kiss on his cheek.
“Frank! Ewww!” Ray yelled.
“Someone needs to shave,” Frank said.
“And someone else,” Mikey said pointing at Bob.
“Hey, no one will tell me to shave,” Bob said.
“Everyone has told you to shave,” Mikey said.
“And do I listen?” Bob asked.
“No,” Mikey said.
“Exactly,” Bob said.

We all made it back on the bus, well except for having the masses of screaming fans giving us everything and anything to sign, or taking photo’s of us with them... it was mad.
I wanted ice-cream bad now.
“Is there any ice-cream?” I asked.
“I think so,” Mikey said, he got out a tub of mint ice-cream, God was answering my prayers, I grabbed a spoon a tucked into the ice-cream.
“Whoa Gee slow down,” Mikey said.
“No, I can eat however I want, whenever I want, and I don’t need people tell me,” I snapped. He looked shocked and then he slowly moved away from the sofa and into the bunch area.
Great now I was getting all moody.
“Bob! Put some clothes on please! I’m still young! I don’t want to be blind!” Frank yelled as he ran from the bunk area and out of the bus.
I started laughing as I took another mouth full of ice-cream.
“Ray’s got fucking porn!” Mikey yelled.
“Ray don’t jack off please,” Bob said.
“Shut up you two!” Ray said.
God life on the tour bus was good.
Sign up to rate and review this story