Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sleep Death, My Love

Sleep Death, My Love

by DeJaSins 1 review

Just the introduction to a horror story I am writing about the band's stay in the Paramour mansion and the Creation of the song "Sleep"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-12-28 - Updated: 2010-12-28 - 230 words

1Original
Alright this is merely the introduction to the story and is meant to get you to kind of understand what the point of the story is going to be


Dear Journal
The boys and I have finally decided to officially start on the creation of our next album. But we wish to do something completely different this time. Something more personal and pure. Something that'll strip us down to our quintessence in the eyes of all. Thus, we've decided to temporarily reside at at the Canfield-Moreno estate and create our songs as inspiration strikes us. And if the rumors are true, there will be plenty of inspiration bestowed within those walls. According to folklore, the mansion is suppossedly haunted by Daisy C. Danziger, oil heiress and wife of silent film star Antonio Moreno. Frank nearly lost his shit when we decided that we would tarry at the paramour. For whatever reason, he desperatly feels the need to see Daisy's ghost, and if he has it his way, we'll be cracking open a oujia board or performing a seance before we've even a chance to unpack. I wonder just how just how deep in the shit we are going to be this time around.
xo.
g.

Thus you have your intro to the soon to be upcoming chapters of the story so please stick around, I promise you wont be dissappointed ^_^
Sign up to rate and review this story