Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sleep Death, My Love

Chapter One

by DeJaSins 3 reviews

And so their little sojourn into hells gates begins...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-12-29 - Updated: 2010-12-29 - 2238 words

2Original
Okay, here's chapter one. I'll try to upload chapter two sometime tonight. And thanks to everyone who viewed the journal entry, it really kind of sets up the story. You'll see what I maen if you continue to tag along. ENJOY!!





Frank's Point Of View



“Marker. Take One. Action” I said doing what I believed to be a superb imitation of a director. I steadied my hand so that the camera I held could capture the man who stood in the bathroom, mouth agape, as he applied eyeliner, in all his manly glory, so very close to his actual eyeball, but truly the black lead only touched his eyelid and was then dragged across it. My eyes, or perhaps I should say the camera's, left his hands when he flicked his long raven black hair out of his eyes in an attempt to get a better view of the mirror. I had always thought that he looked like a piece of art, his hair being the final brush strokes created by a fine brush, dipped into the blackest of ink, and from the base of the brush to the tip perfectly straight upon the canvas. Now I watched in awe as he perfected said canvas.
“What are you doing dude?” Looking at me by looking into the mirror, he smirked as he begun to work upon his right eye having finally been satisfied with the work on his left.
“Nothing, just testing out that new camera Mikey got for Christmas” I replied nonchalantly as I crossed the small aisle of the tour bus from our bunks to the bathroom, still aiming as well as shooting my target. I stood on his left, mostly in the door frame and pushed the camera so close to him that I was practically recording the inside of Gerard's nostrils.
“Go away with that thing!” He laughed, pushing me backwards and immediately refocusing upon his eye.

“I was thinking...that it'd be kind of awesome if we took this bad boy with us to the Paramour. We could try to catch Daisy on film. Or! We could make a video diary to show the creation. No. Birth of the next monster of damnation we relinquish upon the world! Mwahahahaha!”

Gerard finally stopped romancing with his damn eye in order to look at me quizzically. “You want us to record ourselves as we brainstorm an album?” He asked me, as if he just wanted to be certain that he was correct in assuming either my or my ideas stupidity.

“Yeah! It could be really interesting! That way our fans'll be able to see us 24/7, and maybe we'd catch a couple of shots of Daisy!” I beamed excitedly.

“Who shot what Daisy?” A groggy voice yawned from behind me. I turned around to capturing the image of my newest victim as he stood before me dressed in nothing but his boxers with his eyes closed and mouth wide open as he yawned whilst his right hand scratched at his unruly tangled mop of light brown hair.

“See. That's the most interesting thing you're ever gonna catch filming us” Gerard snorted as he returned to his precious eye in the mirror before him. Mikey stood before us, confusion strewn all over his face. He blinked a few times before staring directly at me.

“Is that my camera?” He asked innocently. Poor kid.

“Course not Mikes. Anyway, tell Gerard here that its a good idea to film ourselves while we make this new album” I asked him as he walked toward the 'kitchen' of the tour bus and opened a cabinet making himself a cup of coffee.

“It could be a good idea” He said with a shrug as he poured. One down, three to go.

“See?!” I beamed triumphantly as I turned to look back at Gerard who had finally finished both eyes and was now pushing past me to get through the narrow door frame.

“See what? All he said was that it could be a good idea. Not that he actually wanted to do it. Besides there are two more people in this band, remember?”

“I know, but we already know Bob won want to do it 'cuz he already wants to break any and all cameras that are even seemingly pointed towards him. So you've already got him in your corner, whether it's a good idea or not!” I whined. And I knew my reasoning was legit and so would Gerard.

“Tough shit” He retorted as he poured a fresh pot of coffee into his mug. “Convince Ray and you win and we'll make your damn video diary, otherwise, no dice” He replied complacently as he sat down next to all of our gear. Crossing his legs and bringing up his mug to his mischievous smile, “Better hurry. We're already less than ten minutes away” He said as he began to take a sip.

Mikey leaned against the counter looking completely insouciant with the entire ordeal. “Here's your camera Mikey” I said as I tossed it to him, ripping him out of whatever world he was on as he somehow managed to catch the unidentified flying object hurling towards him. I turned and walked down the aisle and into the back room, passing a content Bob whom lye in his bunk reading. I opened the door to see a puff of brown curly hair hiding behind a laptop. I took a deep breath in preparation for the epic battle that was certain to ensue.

“Ray I~”

“No”

“What?”

“No”

“But you didn't even give me a chance to ex~”

“No”

“DAMMIT!” I seethed as I walked towards the front of the bus merely to be confronted by Gerard and his infamous smirk.

“How'd it do?” He sarcastically asked with sarcasm dripping from his sarcastically coated tongue.

“Fuck off. You already know how it went” I huffed as I dropped my body disappointedly in a chair as I sulked.

“Don't worry Franky-boy. We'll set up Mikey's camera in one room of the house. How's that?” He said while stretching. I sighed and then smiled, looking him straight in the eye. Thanks Gee.

“Hey guys. Looks like we're finally here” Mikey observed as he walked to the tour bus window and peered out at the mansion. Fuck that. THE Mansion. The supposedly haunted mansion which we would be residing. I jumped out of my seat practically ran to the window. I placed my hand on Mikey's face and shoved him down onto the floor and out of the way so that I could have the entire window to myself as I gazed upon the mansion we were slowly approaching.

“Dammit Frank! What's your fucking damage?” Mikey yelled as he rubbed bridge of his nose whilst sitting up from where he had been pushed to the floor.

“Quit crying and put on some damn clothes, will ya?! Hurry up! We're almost there!” I more-or-less squealed. God I am so fucking stoked! I ran back to my bunk and grabbed all the bags I could carry and ran back to the doors of the tour bus, patiently awaiting to exit the bus even though we had yet to stop.



Mikey's Point Of View




I pulled myself up off th floor and watched silently as Frank stood with his luggage in front of the door, impatiently tapping his foot and whispering “Come on!”, as if by doing so, he could magically will the doors to open. I turned my head to see Bob and Ray slowly advancing to the front of the bus having obviously heard from the earlier commotion, that we were nearing the mansion. I walked over to my bunk throwing on a pair of black skinny jeans and a band t-shirt I found on the ground. Who it belonged to I haven't the faintest idea. Regardless, I casually walked back to the front of the us. I strolled over to the window where I had previously been assaulted and looked at Frank who had his head on the door with his eyes close and jaw clenched in annoyance as well as frustration.

“You know, glaring at the doors isn't going to make them open” Gerard stated as h picked at a piece of fuzz that clung tightly onto his shirt. Still, Frank stood in front of the doors willing them to open. It was then that I realized that the bus was slowing down. Guess it's the perfect time.

“Hey Frankie look! Is that a ghost?!” I shouted and 'excitedly' pointed out of the window.
“Ghost?! It's Daisy!” Frank screamed as he dropped his luggage and ran straight to the window, unable to realize that the bus was finally stopping in his excitement. I slyly slipped past his scattered luggage and to the doors during his distracted state.

“Where Mikey?! I don't see her!” I opened the doors and smirked at his gullible foolishness.

“Keep searching Frank. I'm certain you'll find her” I replied as I casually exited the bus. Whilst walking towards the mansion I could clearly hear him say “Are you sure you saw her Mikey, 'cuz I don't....Dammit Mikey!” After a bit of shuffling I heard a loud thud which I'm assuming was him tripping over the very luggage he so carelessly dropped in his excitement, and once more there were loud obscenities that involved my name. He is such an idiot I sniggered.

I gazed upon our new residence. The beautiful Paramour mansion. The mansion which is rumored to be plagued by the ghost of Daisy C. Danziger, one of the original owners of the estate. I bet it's all folklore and imagination that has people so freaked out about this place. Looking at the entirety of the house, something catches my eye. Something quickly passed by one of the upstairs windows. I cock my head to the side and strain my eyes as I try to discern exactly what it could've been that so quickly flashed before my eyes. Wait. Is. Is that a, girl? I look straight into the window and sure enough, there is a woman, a brunettes in a white gown with white pearls decorating her neck, and she's looking directly at me as tears stain her beautiful face. Who could it... Could the rumors have been true? this possibly be her? Could that actually be the spirit of Daisy C. Danziger?

A sharp blow to the back of my head momentarily blinds me, knocking me out of the short state of mesmerism which had taken hold of me, and with it, so too was the vision of the crying woman.

“Mikey? Mikey what's wrong” Gerard's voice fills my ears and I begin to blink in confusion.

“Wh-what's going on?” I somehow manage to spit out. Gerard stares at me with both a look of confusion and concern etched upon his pale face, which seemed only paler due to this newfound agita.

“We've been calling to you this entire time but you've just been staring at that window. You alright? You're not coming down with something are ya?” he questioned as he gently brushed my bangs up out of the way of my forehead so that he could rest his palm against it in an effort to check my temperature, but I shook my head pushing his hand off with the force.

“No, I'm not sick. I was just staring at, that girl. She was. She was crying Gee,” I said as I turned my head as well as attention back to the window in which I saw the crying woman, but without purpose as there was no longer anyone there.

“Mikey. There was never anyone there. All of us looked into the same window you were staring at and none of us saw anything. Besides. There couldn't have been anyone in the window because no one else is in the house” Gerard practically whispered as if concerned that if he spoke too loudly he would shatter what little sanity I had left. Could I have really imagined that woman? She just seemed so vivid. So irrevocably there. Could she really have just been an illusion?

“Mikey, you're probably just exhausted from the trip that's all” Gerard calmly reassured me whilst rubbing my back as another reassuring measure.

“Either that, or his mind has gotten all caught up in those ghost storieswe heard before coming here” Bob teased as he, Ray and Frank passed Gerard and I hauling there luggage to the Paramour entrance.

I smirked at his taunting but blew out a sigh of relief at the same time. He was right. I had merely allowed my mind to be consumed by all of those damn ghost stories and horror films and now my imagination was at play. That's the only logical explanation. I thought as I glanced at the window once more. Yes. That tear-stained face was nothing more than futile imagery that my imagination foolish conjured up in response to all of the rumors which besieged the estate. This was all merely apart of my imagination. Nothing less and certainly nothing more.


Ok, I tried to add a bit of humor to stave off your lust and desire for the horror. After all, I have to get them all situated first. But don't worry, the fear will begin to creep up on you in about two chapters or so. Until then, later loves
Sign up to rate and review this story