Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > From The Earth To The Morgue

Chapter 3

by savedbymcr15 2 reviews

Mikey starts to hurt.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-12-30 - Updated: 2010-12-30 - 661 words - Complete

1Ambiance
Mikey's pov

Gerard was always finding some reason to blame himself over something, even if it was totally out of his control, like this was. Knowing that he was hurting inside made it even more important for me to let him know that he didn't always have to be there, and that this whole thing was unstoppable. As I stood there, holding him in my arms, I didn't have to courage to let go. The thing with Gerard was that once he had an idea in his head, it was almost impossible to make him let it go, whether it were positive or negative. I guess that was one of the things that made him such a passionate person.

When I finally let go of Gerard, I felt a sharp pain run up and down my leg, and my rib started to throb. I tried to hide the pain, but I could tell that another flinch had made it's way onto my face. I looked away from Gerard as fast as I could, but I could tell that it was already too late. His hand lightly touched my shoulder. I debated with myself if I really wanted to face my brother now, since he had clearly seen me in pain, which meant that he was already thinking of another million reasons as to why he should blame himself for my injuries. I finally decided that I would, seeing as if I didn't, Gerard would probably get the wrong message, and be even more upset. Another sharp pain shot up my leg.

"Mikey?" Gerard asked worriedly. I started to fall a bit, seeing as I was already worn out, and the pain kept getting worse. Gerard caught me.

"Gerard, it hurts." I whimpered quietly. Gerard held me up, and helped me walk back to the bus. I could feel Gerard's breath tickle my neck a bit as we walked back, due to how close he was holding me to his body. We walked into the bus, and Gerard sat me down on the couch. He walked to the front of the bus, and I could just barely hear him talking to the bus driver. The only words that I had really got out of the whole thing were "Mikey", "Hospital", and "Fast". I shivered, partly because I was cold, and partly because of my intense hate for hospitals. The last time I was at a hospital was when Gerard had passed out right after a show. I remembered how scared I was.

"Great job, everyone!" Frank exclaimed. Everyone nodded their heads in agreement, the rest of us too tired to really speak. I looked at Gerard. He seemed a little off, but I couldn't quite tell what was wrong. He put his hand on Ray's shoulder, and that's when it happened. Gerard's body went limp, and he fell to the ground.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by the bus lurching to an abrupt stop. I almost flew off of the couch, and I would have, if it weren't for Gerard conviniently being there. He helped me up, and led me off of the bus. I looked up, and there it was. The large white building with the big, red, luminecant letters that spelled the name of the building that I'd grown to hate. Gerard put his arm around my shoulder, and gently led me inside.

He took me to the registration desk, and after they got the necessary information, let us go into the waiting room.

When my name was called, Gerard helped me up, and led me into the room. After the doctor heard the story, he said, "Alright, let's take a look at the damage". I hesitantly took off my shirt.

"Gee...It hurts." I whimpered.

Gerard's eyes widened, and filled up with tears. He put his hands over his mouth, and just looked at me. Nothing else, he just gazed at me, his eyes full of guilt.
Sign up to rate and review this story