Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > How Do You Love Someone?

Chap 18

by punk1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-01-01 - Updated: 2011-01-02 - 843 words

0Unrated
C
H
A
P
T
E
R

E
I
G
H
T
E
E
N

How Do You Love Someone?

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
I woke up the earliest the next day and took hours trying to pick out my outfit.
The clothes Stark had bought me came in handy.I picked out some good jeans with a fancy shirt and heels.
I put on lipgloss and the littlest of make-up so I don't look,well...slutty.
Then I saw my hair.Painted in every color possible.I was a bit frustrated,or alot...
I left it down with braids here and there and put on one of my new jackets.
Once I was out the door,I took a look at the ring.My ring.
I had a feeling this was going to get worst,but I have to try.

I entered Stark's house,holding onto him tightly.I slipped off my jacket and handed it to one of his maids,as well as he.
He brung me to a huge living room where two middle-aged people sat,as well as Clarissa.
I looked at her in great anger.She got me drunk and got me to sleep with a guy.
She was definitely not a friend!
And it's an amazement I find out now??
"Mother.Father.This is Raeleni Jones.My girlfriend.",Stark introduced me.I gave my best smile and waved towards them.
"Hello,Raeleni.I am Mary Jane James.Stark's mother.",the middle-aged woman said and immediately got up running to me.Before I knew it,she was hugging me tightly.
I,being clueless as the moment,hugged her back.
She pulled away and I saw the man stand up.
"Robert James.",he said with a rough and deep voice.I gulped and nodded.
I walked over trembling some,I had to admit,and held my hand out.
He looked at it before grutning and grabbing it firmly.And I mean firmly.
I smiled nervously and shook his hand.
"Raeleni jones.You can call me Rae.",I said.
"Aw,what a cute nickname!",Mary Jane exclaimed going back to Robert's side.
Stark came to mine and grabbed my hand.
"So,how about we find out some about Rae?",Clarissa asked.
"Perfect idea!Please,take a seat!",Mary Jane said and I sat down on the couch behind me,Stark beside me.I gripped his hand a bit tighter making him clear his throat.
"So,how old are you,Rae?",Mary Jane asked.
"I'm...16.",I murmured.
"So young!What school do you go to?",Mary Jane asked.
"Actually,I quit school.",I said.She smiled and looked to Stark.
"Really?",Mary Jane said,keeping her eyes on Stark.
Stark chuckled and held me closer.I looked to him in question.
"Mother,Raeleni is a very smart girl.She may have quit school but there were rational reasons.She is actually so smart,she may be able to work in your company.",Stark said.
I smiled and nodded,but only for the second.I looked at Stark with such shock.
"Really??",Mary Jane said excitedly.I looked to her and gave a big smile.
"Rae,my mother owns a company for designing.You can be her assistant.You are still looking,mother?",Stark said.
"That is such a splendid idea!What do you think,dear?",Mary Jane said then turning to Robert.
Robert simply grunted again and threw me a long look making me shake.
"Rae,how do you like that?",Mary Jane said bringing my attention to her.
"It sounds very...interesting?",I tried.She laughed and stood up.
"I'll go chek if dinner is ready.You continue to talk.",Mary Jane said and hurried off.
I looked to Clarissa who was eyeing me.
"Rae,dearest,why did you quit high school?",Clarissa suddenly asked.
"Interesting question.",Robert said making shivers go down my spine.
"My family was in bad situations and so I needed to help earn money.",I said with a smile.I looked to Robert and his eyes narrowed on me.
"Why do you like my son?",he asked me.
My grip on Stark's hand tightened ever more and I heard him couch nudging me.
"Your son is very bright.He is a very great...man?I like him a lot.",I said carefully.
"You like or love?",Robert asked.
I stared at him for a long time,my smile slipping away.I looked to Stark and he looked to me.
I looked so deep in his eyes,I swear I could see him shouting the same question to me.
"I love.I love him.",I said with no mind at the moment.
Stark smiled and pulled my hand up to his lips and kissed them.
Robert grunted again and I looked at him remembering we were not alone.
I feel like this was going to be a long night.Hopefully,I can survive it.
But...
Will Clarissa make it harder?
Will his dad even like me?
Does his mom like me at all?
Does Stark love me back?
Hopefully...
Sign up to rate and review this story