Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > How Do You Love Someone?

Chap 17

by punk1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-08-02 - Updated: 2010-08-03 - 829 words

0Unrated
C
H
A
P
T
E
R

S
E
V
E
N
T
E
E
N

How Do You Love Someone?

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Turns out the guy's name was Trevor.After we went to our houses to get dressed,we met at a diner.
"So,got a boyfriend?",he asked me.
I stared at him and sighed looking down.
Did I or what?I had a fight with Stark and we haven't talked since.So we broke up,right?
"No."
"Cool.So how about we start seeing eachother?"
My eyes widened and my head shot up.
"What?",I asked.
"I mean,I like you.You have to like me after that night.We've already gone past hugging,kissing,dating and went straight for the sex.",he explained.
I cleared my throat and smiled.
"Sorry,but I don't think I should.We hardly know eachother.Last night as a total mistake,I was obviously drunk."
"Oh,come on.You know you want to.",he said with a smirk.I sighed and stood up.
"Sorry,but this is over.I already know that after now,we are never going to see eachother again.So let's keep it that way.",I said and began to walk away.But he had caught my arm and stood up.
"Fine,I'll accept the no girlfriend thing,but can we at least be friends?",he asked.
I looked at him long and hard and could somehow in my heart tell he wasn't lying.He actually wanted to be friends.
"Fine.Nothing more.",I said.I grabbed a napkin and a pen from a waiter and wrote my number giving it to him and left quickly.
Now,when I said I started a new relationship,I also said to think beyond what you'd usually think.
No,I wasn't going to date him.Only be friends with him.You must have thought something else.

The phone rang and I grabbed it answering.My parents were gone having dinner.Compliments of me,yay!
"Hello?",I answered.
"We need to talk."
"Stark..",I whispered.
"Meet me at the park now.",he ordered.
"Why should I?"
"Because if you don't,something's going to happen to Brian."
"You wouldn't dare do anything."
"Try me.Five minutes or else."
He hung up and I stood there like an idiot.I hung it up angrily and crossed my arms.
Would he really...
DAMN!
I ran out of the house and towards the park as fast as I could.
He may be my true love,but he obviously isn't a very nice person for a superstar.

I reached the park bretahing heavily from all that excercise and looked around for him.
When my eyes caught him,I marched up to him.
"Alright,I'm here,what's you-"
He turned and I froze.In his hands were a box.
"What's that?",I asked softly.
"Open it and you will see.",he murmured.I stared at the small box and I knew what it was but couldn't say a word.
I slowly grabbed it and opened it slowly.In it,was a ring gold with a ruby placed on it,and it was huge.
"Oh my god.Are you-"
"Relax,I'm not proposing.I'm just tired of our on and off relationship,so I'm deciding to make it official and call you my girlfriend."
"But,you're gonna get married to Clarissa and-"
"About that...I told my parents I like somebody else.",he said.My eyes widened.
"You like somebody else.Then why are you giving me this ring?You-"
"Can you be quiet?!I like you,idiot!They told me they want to meet you tomorrow and check you our.If you're approved,they will postpone the wedding and let me be with you.",he said.
I stood silent for what seemed to be a long time as I absorbed it in.His words...
"Idiot?",I asked at last.He let out a breath and laughed.I laughed with him and sighed.
"Fine,but I don't think they're going to approve of me.I mean,I'm nothing compared to Clarissa.",I said.
"Yeah,but I know my mom.",he said.
"What's that mean?",I asked.
"You'll see.For now,let me put on the ring and let's make-up and kiss.",he said and grabbed the ring and my hand.He placed it on my wedding finger,and yes,I call it that.
I smiled and hugged him.
"Stark,can we please not fight again?",I asked.
"Yeah.I promise,no more fighting.I won't hurt you anymore.",he murmured.I smiled and pulled away kissing him on his lips.
"Good.",I whispered.
"Hope you're ready for tomorrow.My dad is like the devil.",he said.I shrugged and blushed.
"I'll survive it.Now take me home.",I said.He smiled and nodded.
As we walked to his car,I thought.
Could I really survive it?
And will he keep the promise?
I mean,is love really this frustrating?
Sign up to rate and review this story