Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > How Do You Love Someone?

Chap 16

by punk1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-05-25 - Updated: 2010-05-26 - 980 words

0Unrated
C
H
A
P
T
E
R

S
I
X
T
E
E
N

How Do You Love Someone?

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
I took a deep breath as I sat on the bench of the park.There,I was waiting.For Clarissa.
Was this right or wrong?!
Maybe I shouldn't have come!
"Hi,Len."
My eyes widened,and then squeezed shut as it became oo late to turn back.I stood up and turned looking to her.
As beautiful as always,she wore beautiful everything.Me?I wore torn jeans with a black shirt with graffiti on it and black converse and my jean jacket.My hair was down,my cap on,and my usual black eyeliner and mascara.
"Wow,you look real cool.",I said.
"And you look...ugly.",she said.I gulped.She smiled and walked up to me tipping her sunglasses down."No worries,I have hot clothes for you.Thought you might be needing it since we're going clubbing.",she said.
"Clubbing?",I asked.
"I didn't stutter.Now,the clothes are in my car,get in and change.",she said and grabbed my arm pulling me to her hummer and unlocking it,throwing me in,and locking it.
I looked around until my eyes found a bag and I took out the clothes in it.I gasped as the clothes caught my eye.
Way too short.Way too small.Way too..sexy.
"I can't believe I'm doing this.",I murmured and began taking off my jean jacket.
I took a deep breath as I put on the boots,and I unlocked the door coming out.Clarissa stood there filing her nails,when she looked up and smirked.
"Good,you look hot.Now,I will fix that mees of a hair and your make-up.Then we'll take pics as our official ssignature of BFF's.Kay?",she asked.I nodded and she pushed me back in the hummer locking the doors,and started immediately on my hair.She had curled it into long,puffy curls.She then put shiny lipstick on me and eyeshadow,and blush,and all of that crap.
And I was surprised to see I was very beautiful.
"Alright,say cheese.",she said pulling out a camera and pointed it towards me.
"Kay.",I said and smiled.The flash went off and she took the picture.
"Now,let's go partying.",she said and got out getting in the drivers seat.I got out and got into the passengers,and she sped off before I could even put on my seatbelt.

We entered the club,my first one.Loud and moving,my eyes looked at everything with amazement.
People dancing.Loud music blasting.Colorful lights flashing everywhere.Drinkers and smoking going around.
"Clarissa,table for two?",a waitress asked.
"Yes,and serve us beers and two martinis.",Clarissa said and walked ahead.I followed her as I watched the people dance so initimate with the music.People looked my way and I blushed as guys smirked.
What am I doing here??
"Alright,get drinking.Soon,you'll find guys all over you and you'll dance.",Clarissa said as we sat down.
"Okay.",I murmured and our drinks came to the table.I grabbed one and drank from it as I looked around.
Soon,I found myself drinking from the fourth one.No lie.
"Hey,sexy."
I looked up to see a very hot guy standing there with a smirk.He bent down towards me.
"H-Hi?",I stuttered.
"Come dance with me.",he said.I gulped and looked at Clarissa,who was alreadyhanging with ehr own guy.she motioned for me to go.
"Ok.",I said to him.I stood up and walked with him to the dance floor,and soo his arm was around my waist.We stopped somewhere in the middle and he began to sway his body with me.
"Come here a lot?",he asked.
"Ummm,no.I'm new.",I said.
"I see.You don't seem to dance a lot.",he said.
"Sorry about that...",I murmured.And,suddenly,I felt the jolt of electricity in me.Something kicked in.I couldn't help but let that thing sink in.
I bit my lip and half-smirked,giving a dazed look.His smirk seemed to widen.
"Guide me?",I asked.He leaned forward and I could feel is lips on my ear.
"Love to.",he whispered.I could feel his hands on my hips as he pulled me against him and I blushed as I followed his hard swaying movement.
"Am I doing okay?",I whispered.
"Perfect.",he said,and I could just feel his smirk get wider and wider.
"You know...I want to take this to a private place.",I said.
"Oh,really?",he asked.I smirked.The venom in me grew more and more as we grinded against eachother.
Why couldn't it stop?What was I doing?
Wait!Stop!
"Follow me.",I whispered in his ear,and walked off,heading for the private rooms I saw in the club.
All I remember before being knocked out,is walkign into the room.The door being locked.Our lips crushing very hotly together.Clothes being torn off.My nails scratching his back with his touches.Him being inside of me...

I moaned as I woke up,my eyes opening slowly.I sat up,and my head throbbed very hard.I looked aorund to see an unfamiliar room,a blanket on my nude body...and a nude hot guy beside me sleeping with quiet snores.
"What did I do?"
At that moment,was a start of a new relationship,and that was with the guy I slept with.
You want to know what is going to happen?
Think beyond what you would usually think...

________________________________________________________________________________________________
if you want to know what Raeleni was wearing to the club,it is:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=12567747
Sign up to rate and review this story