Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > How Do You Love Someone?

Chap 15

by punk1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-05-22 - Updated: 2010-05-22 - 746 words

0Unrated
C
H
A
P
T
E
R

F
I
F
T
E
E
N

How Do You Love Someone?

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
It was fun at the carnival.He of course had to be in a disguise with a cap and some sunglasses.
We had gotten on rides and played games.It may have been the funnest day I've ever had with him,but everyday was fun with him.
I don't get why...
Am I really in love with him?
"Well,have fun?",he asked.We currently sat on a bench eating some ice-cream.
"Absolutely.It was awesome.But I still have two rides I want to go on.",I said.
"What?",he asked.
I smiled and looked over to the huge ferris wheel.
"That and that.",I said pointing to it,and then the merry-go-round.
"Alright,but I am hungry,so let me finish my ice-cream.",he said.
"Same thing.",I said.
I sighed and looked around,whe I saw Clarissa...and Brian.
"Oh,no!",I gasped and pulled my hood over on my head,turning to Stark.
"What?",he asked.
"It's Clarissa and Brian.",I whispered.
"So?It's not like they haven;t seen us together.",he shrugged.
"Yeah,but I have not talked to Brian about us.",I said.
"Why do you need to talk to him about us?",Stark asked.
"Because I don't want him to think anything.",I said.Then I realized how that sounded.
I could tell Stark nad narrowed his eyes,as he spke no word for a long moment.
"Think what?That we're together.Or is it that I'm here for show?",he said coldly.
"Stark,you know that that is not what I meant...it came out wrong.",I murmured.He stood up and scoffed.
"Forget this.If you're going to be embarassed or something to be with me because of that dumb high school sweetheart,than just forget it.",he yelled.I stood up and narrowed my eyes.
"Stark,I-"
Brian's voice had cut me off.
"Len?"
I sighed and pulled down my hood turning to see him with a smile as he walked up to me.
"Hi,Brian-",but he had cut me off with a huge hug.
"Thank god.Last night,you disappeared.I was sure you went home or something.",he said as he pulled back.His eyes went past me,and they narrowed.
"Hey,high school sweetheart.",Stark said,his voice had the essence of murder in it,and so did his energy.
"Whatare you doing here?",Brian asked.
"I-"
"We meet here by coincedence.I thought it would be fun to go and ride the merry-go-round.",I said.Brian looked at me and smiled.
"You always did love merry-go-rounds.",Brian said.I smiled and nodded.
"Yeah.",I murmured.
"Well,how about we go ride it then?",Brian asked.
I stood silent for a moment,before giving him my best smile and nodding.
"I'd love to.I was gonna head there anyways.Good thing you showed up.It would've been hell if I went with anybody else.",I said.I could feel Stark's glare at me,but I blocked it,as Brian led me away.
My heart throbbed with hurt,each step I took away from Stark...
But it didn't matter now.It really was a mistake going with Stark last night and sleeping with him.Hopefully,it would be the last time.I keep blinding myself with something that isn't love.Just lust.
Love...is just not for me in this life.

"Raeleni,you have a call.",my mom called.I told her ok and went to the phone that rested on the table.
"Hello?",I asked.
"Hey,Len."
My eyes narrowed at her voice.
"Yes,Clarissa.",I forced myself to say.
"You see,I thought about it.You are actually a very interesting girl.So,want to hang out?",she asked.
The suspicion in me grew bigger as she said those last words.
"Why?",I asked.
"You're so much like me,so I want to get to know you.",she said.
Like her?
Am I...really?
"Umm,okay.",I murmured.
And like a baby lamb and a ferocious wolf,I fell for her trick.I wished I'd seen it sooner.Me,a baby lamb,and her,a ferocious wolf,are nothing alike.
And yet,I feel we're the same because...we're wanting for the same thing.And it is a fight to the end for us.
I knew...I wouldn't survive it.
Sign up to rate and review this story