Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > How Do You Love Someone?

Chap 14

by punk1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-05-16 - Updated: 2010-05-16 - 733 words

0Unrated
C
H
A
P
T
E
R

F
O
U
R
T
E
E
N

How Do You Love Someone?

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
I couldn't help but keep smiling.He had actually agreed to it.But then,what would I do with the pics?
I put it on internet,I ruin his career.I put it in my room,my mom is so going to find it trying to clean up my room.
I give it to Stark,he'll of course throw it away and I could never look at it and laugh again.
What do I do with them?
"All right,I'm ready.",he called from the bathroom.I smiled and sat up in bed pulling out his digital camera.
"So am I.",I called.I heard his sigh,and I could tell he was absolutely not happy with this.
"You did make sure the door was locked right?",he asked.I sighed and ran off the bed locking the door,and ran back to the bed.
"Alright,it's done.",I said.
"Ok...I'm coming out.",he said.
I got the camera ready,pointing it to the door,ready to press the button.
The door opened,and he came out and I just stared.
He stood there,wearing a red thong,a pink bow place in the middle.The one he bought me along with the other ones.
"Oh...my...gosh...",I trailed off.
"Just hurry up.It's get uncomfortable.",he said.I smiled and nodded taking the quick pics.
He did weak poses,but I was just fine.Besides,it was way too funny.
"Stark!"
My eyes widened,as well as his,as I heard the voice.
"My mom and dad are here.",he said running to his closet and grabbing the jeans and t-shirt.He threw them on,and I hurried grabbing my clothes and throwing them on.
"Stark,where are you boy?",his dad called.
"Coming.",Stark yelled.
"Hid in the closet for now.I'll come get you when the coast is clear and you can sneak out.",he said.
"Ok,fine.",I said and ran in the closet closing it.I leaned against the wall and sighed.And I started to think.
Why didn't Stark let his parents know about us?
Was there something wrong with us being together?Sure,I wasn't much to look at,but I still had my ups.
"Rae!",I heard Stark's loud whisper.I came out to see him motioning me to come."My parents went to their room to rest.Come on.",he said and grabbed some boxers,his jacket,and car keys and cell.I followed him out,the camera still in my hands,and we ran to the front door.I grabbed my jacket,and we left to his car speeding off.
Little did I know we were being watched.

"So,what do we do after your done putting your boxers back on?",I asked.
"Don't know.Go get some food?",he asked.
"I want to go to the carnival!",I said turning to him in the backseat.
"Hey,I'm dressing here!",he yelled.I laughed and turned back putting on music.Turned out to be one of his songs.
"You got a great voice.",I murmured turning the music up.
"Yeah,well,I hate it.",he said coming back up front.
"Why?",I asked.
"Well,I've actually always wanted to be an actor.My parents think it's dumb though because they say that people have a better chance at catching me in my 'scandals'.",he said doing air quotes during the last word.
"That's pretty dumb.",I muttered.
"But looks like somebody wnats me in their movie,and I'm gonna go for it.They said that if I get catched with anything scandolous,I can forget it.",he said.
"That's great!What movie is it?",I asked.
"It's some horror movie.I'm gonna play this main part.The guy's that of course saves everyone.",he said.
"Stop!If I'm gonna watch it,you'll ruin the movie.",I said covering my eyes.He smirked,and changed the musicto another channel,and started the car.
"To the carnival then.",he said.I smiled and nodded.
Something scandolous?
That would mean being with me?
Wait,so if he gets caught with me,his big dream will be ruined?
This is bad,and I don't like it.
What am I going to do with him?
Sign up to rate and review this story