Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > How Do You Love Someone?

Chap 13

by punk1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-05-07 - Updated: 2010-05-08 - 962 words

0Unrated
C
H
A
P
T
E
R

T
H
I
R
T
E
E
N

How Do You Love Someone?

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
I moaned as I started to wake up.I could feel strong arms around me,and I felt a light breeze brush by my skin.
I rubbed my eyes,and sat up,noticing I was naked.I covered my chest with the blanket,and looked at the arm absolutely clueless.I followed it to a shoulder,past the neck,lips,nose,eyes.
My eyes widened as Stark slept beside me snoring softly,naked as well,his arms around me.
"What the hell happened last night?",I whispered to myself.
I squeezed my eyes shut,trying to remember.
"Stark,I'm gonna have to say...",I trailed off as I looked at him in the eyes nervously.He stayed silent,patiently waiting for my answr.I continued,"...I have to think about it.I'm not up for another intimate relationship again.",I said.He sighed,but gave me a smirk.
"Fine,but how about we go to my house.Parents are gone on some vacation.Clarissa will be your with your little high school friend for a while,and I feel like going home for a while.",he said.
I narrowed my eyes suspiciously.
"Alright,but do not try anything.I'm keeping my eyes on you.",I told him as we started to leave.
...
"Alright,home sweet home.",he said as we entered his house.
"Yeah,home sweet home.More like mansion sweet mansion.",I scoffed,putting my jacket on the coat hanger.He did say his parents were away.
"But I'll be getting my own place soon.That way,things may get much better between us..",he trailed off,throwing a smirk at me.
"No,like I said,still thinking.",I said.
"Want a beer?",he asked.
"I don't know.I got a total migrane the last time.",I said.
"Yeah,but you don't have to drink as much as last time.One or two will be fine.",he said going to the kitchen.
"Fine,I guess.",I called and went to sit down.
Before I knew it,I was on my third beer laughing and playing around with Stark.Before I knew it,I was on his lap kissing and sucking at his neck.Before I knew it,we were making out.Before I knew it,I was on the wall with his support as he picked me up,feeling up on my body,while making out.Before I knew it,we were in his room and on the bed,ripping eachother's clothes off.And last,but not least,before I knew it,we were making love very hotly and passionately.

I slapped my palm against my foregead in realizatio.I WAS SO STUPID!
I fell into his trap so easily.
Stark started to groaned and moan as he shifted on the bed reaching his arms out on the bed,trying to find me.
"Have fun tricking me,idiot?",I asked him.
"Guess so...",he muttered sleepily.I narrowed my eyes.And like what he just realized of what he said kicked him in the face,he jolted up on his bed and turned to me with wide,terrified eyes.
"I didn't mean that!I swear,Rae!I was sleepy and I didn't know what I way saying!Please forgive me!",he started to plead.
And I burst out laughing.
I could not at all help it.It was just so funny.The ay he begged for forgiveness because he simply said two words,and the look on his face.
"Sure,I forgive you,but don't ever say that again.Still,though,you should have tricked me like that.",I said,looking down.
"I didn't trick you though.I simply offered some drinks.You came onto me.It's obvious I would accept it.I'm crazy about you.",he said.My eyes widened,and my face began to burn with excitement and blushment.
"Crazy?About me?",I asked.
"Yeah.Rae,you know that you're the only girl for me.",he said,and smiled as he pulled me to sit in between his legs,and hug me."You know you my boo.",he finished off,with a kiss to my neck.
I smiled,and closed my eyes as he began to kiss my neck,and back.
"Stark,do you think we could be more of a couple if I accepted your request to get back together?",I asked.
"What you mean?",he asked as he kissed my skin.I continued to have my eyes closed,and moaning slightly.
"You know.Like going out on dates.Hanging with eachother and eating together,other than in a bed naked together?",I asked.
"Sure.I'll do anything.I just need you.",he said.I smirked.
"For lust right?",I asked.
"...Yeah.Your body makes me crazy.I'd do anything to have it.So,I'll go on dates with you and be a real ouple,just to have this delicious body of yours.",he said.I blushed and leaned into him,resting on his body,and flipped myself over.
"Alright,fine.Under otwo condition.",I said.
"What?",he asked.
"You must do something about Clarissa.",I said.
"Absolutely check.Next?",he said.I smirked and started to draw circles on his body.
"You must wear a thong in front of me posing,while I take pictures."
Questions passed through my mind that night.
What about Brian?
What will Stark do about Clarissa?
Is there really a possible chance for relationship between us,other than lust?
Will there be any obstacles for me and Stark?
What do I tell Brian?
And most importantly:
What will Stark look like in a pink thong with a bow to the side?
Sign up to rate and review this story