Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > How Do You Love Someone?

Chap 12

by punk1210 1 review

i,umm,just realized i had this story on a naruto category,when it was supposed to be on romance.my fault...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-05-03 - Updated: 2010-05-03 - 1136 words

0Unrated
C
H
A
P
T
E
R

T
W
E
L
V
E

How Do You Love Someone?

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
"Ugh!She really has become mute!How rude and vulgar!Doesn't even answer when first class speaks to herz!",Clarissa said,flipping her hair once more.I quickly regained my senses and looked down.
"Who are you supposed to be?",I heard Brian ask.
"Clarissa Maine.Pleasure.",she said holding out her hand.Brian shook it and I could sense confusion in him.
"So,how'd you get to know Len?",Brian asked.
"Len?Oh,GOSH!What kind of retarded name is that?",Clarissa laughed.Teras were starting to come out.
"Just be quiet,Clarissa.We gonna go or not?",I heard Stark ask.My heart throbbed to hear his voice,and moments of us together in the bed passed through me.
"Why?You know what!Lets invite Len and her friend.You know what they say...the more,the merrier.",Clarissa said.I looked at her and gave my best smile.
"I...umm,I don't think that's a good idea.I have to get home soon anyways.",I said,my voice sounding rough.
"Oh,come on!What do you say,boy?",Clarissa asked.
"It's Brian,and I guess thats cool if you're treating.",he said.I sighed and looked away.
"Of course.Let's go.",Clarissa said,and walked past me giving a shoulder bump,walking off with Brian as they walked.I was left standing there,still in front of Stark.
"So,been having fun with high school lover boy?",I heard Stark ask.My eyes slowly went up to him,to see his sunglasses off.
"I don't think I have to answer that question.",I said softly.
"Why not?Just a simple question.",he said.
"It's not simple if I'm answering you.",I said.He sighed and walked up to me.
"So,ummm,how have you been?",he asked.
"Just fine.",I said looking down.We began walking,oddly a couple feet away from eachother,at the same pace.
"So,you never got pregnant,right?",he asked.
"No,you...you used condoms all those times.",I said,keeping my head down.
"Umm..cool.",he said.
"Hurry up,slowpokes!",Clarissa called.I sighed.
I wonder what Brian was thinking right now other than free food.
He obviously knows I am walking close to Stark James,but he doesn't make him pay for the last time,or even say a word.
"So,it's been a long time.Almost a year,right?",Stark said.
"Yeah..",I said awkwardly.
"Well,it was cool seeing you again.I was getting bored of hanging with the same people.",he said.
Wonder what that was supposed to mean...
"So,I....I heard you and Clarissa were...",I trailed off,trying to get the words to come out my mouth.
"Getting Married?",he asked.I nodded slowly,looking away."Yeah.My birthday is in a week,but my parents decided to do it early.On about three months,we'll be wife and husband.",he continued.
"That's...great.",I lied.
No.It was not great at all.I hurt me so bad,I wanted to scream to the world and give examples of how cruel it was.Starting off with the cruelty of both Stark and Clarissa becoming a family.
"Rae,let's ditch these two and talk.I've been wanting to.",he said.I looked at him slowy,as he looked away.We had stopped walking,as the other two walked off in their own conversation.
"Sure."

I don't know why I said sure,but I did.
And so,here we are in a five star restaraunt sitting at a table.
He drank wine,while I drank coke.
"So,how have you been?",I asked trying to start a conversation.
"I've been good.I found out I got cancer though.",he said.My eyes widened and I jumped in my chair.
"What?!What do you mean?!",I yelled,freaking out.He suddenly laughed,and people became quiet staring at me.I slowly sat back down in my chair,and looked down,but back up at him confused.
"Of course I didn't get cancer,smart one.",he laughed.
Soon,I found myself laughing with him.
Then we had gotten into a real conversation,and talked of things that happened the past year.It was like we never even got in a fight and broke up,wether we were dating or not.
It wa slike he ahd to take a vacation awaya nd just left me waiting for his return.
It was strange how he could still make me blush and giggle,and laugh...
"I sure have missed you.",he said.I smiled,and nodded in agreement.
"I've missed you too.",I said.He smiled,charming and handsome as ever.
There was always a huge difference between him and Brian.
Brian always smiled and hardly got angry.Stark got pissed easily,but laughed and smiled little times.
Brian's hair was long,a bit past his ears in an emo way.Stark always had his spiked up,except for when in the morning,and it was down and he looked even more peacefully calm and handsome.
Brian had warm,and welcoming brown eyes.Stark had dark,mysterious black eyes,that seemed to hate everybody.
Brian...was like the sun.Stark...was the moon.
He was the Moon that always fill my head with questions.I'd just gaze up at it with amazement and wonder in my eyes,wondering how something so beautiful could exist.
Just like Stark.
"Starkcan we forget the fight we had?",I asked,looking down.
What's he going to say???
"Abolutely!I've been wanting to ask you that,but then I always freak out whe I try to call you.Rae,I want to forget the past.The thing is...I want to be with you again.",he said.
My eyes widened,my heart jumped up and down,thumping fast.I blushed as I looked up t him.
"You...you want to be with me?",I asked.He smiled,a familiar smile of before,and my heart melted.
"Yes,absolutely.Rae,sure the only thing we really had was hot sex between us,but I know we had something...more.",he said.
"M-More?",I repeated.He nodded.
"Do you?You want to be together again?",he asked.I gulped loudly,and cleared my throat.
What do I say?
We had a huge fight and haven't seen eachother in a year,then we're suddeny gonna get back together?
What the hell do I say?!
How do I answer that question?!
"Stark....",I trailed off.He looked at me,his smile fading away,so that he looked like a high school boy.A normal high school boy.
"Rae...",he said softly.
"Stark,I' mgonna have to say..."
Sign up to rate and review this story