Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > And Then He Found Me

And Then He Found Me

by xFamousLivingDeadx 1 review

Two girls make a deal with their dad, to find love in a week. Ferard.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-01-02 - Updated: 2011-01-03 - 715 words

1Original
Carmella Pov

Love is a powerful word that sometimes people just use to get what their longing for. People often abuse this word not using is as it should be use. And other times people runaway in fear simply because their afraid of what that word could do to them. I always said I would never fall in love until I knew love was standing in front of me. Watching my dad go through love was painful I knew he wanted to find love but every time he came close the other person would always leave in fear. When I was young I had a mommy and a daddy just like every kid but when I was around three I notice how my mommy was no longer around.


When I finally turn ten years old I ask my dad what happen to my mom. He finally told me she left because he realize he was gay. Now be being ten I really didn't know what gay was, my dad explain it all to me. I still loved my dad I could never hate him, part of me was happy my mom left she was never a good mom. My mom would always find a reason why to start a fight with my dad, blaming him for all of her problems.

My dad was name Gerard. I always look up to him he was my hero, he never cared what people thought of him. He should be how to be the person I am, that I couldn't be afraid of the world. My dad owns a winery and does part real state.


I was thirteen years old and my dad still haven't found love again. He use to go on dates and I would always hope that I would be getting another dad but that never happen. My dad finally gave up he said it wasn't worth the pain of looking for love anymore. I know deep down he wants to find love more the anything but I think for the first time in years he afraid of getting his heart broken.


At one point in time my dad was engage to a guy name Tyler. Months before the wedding my dad called it off saying they just feel out of love. All they did was fight it was like having my mom here all over again. I hated to say it but I was glad Tyler was out of our lives, he wasn't the father type. After that my dad never tried to find love again.


It has been two years since Tyler left, dad tells me he enjoys being single but I know his lying. The look in his eyes says other wise, all I want is for my dad to be happy. I told him he should try dating again that there is someone out there for him but he says love is not for him. Everyone needs someone to love I jus wish my dad would see that.


I'm not going to give up on him I know if I keep trying that he will give in, I make my way into kitchen to see my dad cooking dinner. I sit down at the table thinking about how I can talk him into going on a date.

" Will you please go out on a date, " I said while watching my dad cook.

" Carmella lets not get into this, " He said without even looking at me.

" Dad you need to give it another chance, so the first time didn't work out. You shouldn't give up on love so fast, there's someone out there who can love you if you just gave it a chance, " I replied.

" You're never going to let this go, will you?. If it will make you happy I will give it one last try, " He said while turning towards me.

" How about this you go on seven dates and if nothing happens then I will no longer bug you about this. This will be it no more dates or talk about the word love, " I said.

" Okay you have your self a deal, " He replied.





[*New story. I'm going to give this a try. I already have three chapters written. So if anyone likes then I'll keep it. Review?]
Sign up to rate and review this story