Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > And Then He Found Me

Elena

by xFamousLivingDeadx 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-01-02 - Updated: 2011-01-03 - 620 words

1Ambiance
Everyone says if you have love you should never let it go. But if that love is getting miss used then that was not real love to start with. I always thought I would have a mom, dad in my life but that all change when I turn three years old. I notice I no longer had I mom I thought nothing about it since I was too little to understand.


When I was around nine I finally ask my dad what happen to my mom, he told me he realize he was gay. I was still to young to understand what gay meant so my dad explain it all to me, I still loved my dad. I wanted him to be happy and if being with my mom did not make him then I understood. My mom was a alright mom but she was not the best, there were days when she wanted nothing to do with me I think deep down she never wanted me. When my parents divorce we moved to Cailforina away from our old life and started a new life.


My dad's name was Frank, he is amazing dad. He was my hero I look up to him every since I was little. My dad is Model/ photographer, in other words wer'er rich, but money means nothing to me all I ever wanted was my dad to find love. He keeps his self busy so he doesn't have to be alone I know deep down he wants to find love, if only he would give it a second try.

I was ten when my dad met someone his name was Brandon. Brandon was a nice guy he wanted to be dad but I never really like him, he tried too hard to be a dad. They lasted about two years before deciding they were both better off. Every since then my dad has no longer tried to look for love.


I have always tried to talk my dad into going on a date that there is someone out there who will love if he would just give it a try, but he never does. He always dream of having a husband and for us to be a happy family I wanted that too, but he just gave up on that dream. He doesn't even try anymore he just shuts his self off from anyone trying to get to know him.


I was going to give it one last try I never wanted to give up but I could only do so much, I walk into the living room to find my dad sitting out the couch with his laptop. He no longer has a life he spends it all on his job now, his job became his life. I walk over towards him and sit down beside him, this was going to be my only shot.


" Dad I'm begging you please go out on a date, " I said while looking at him.

" Elena lets not get into again, " He said without taking his eyes off the computer screen.

" Dad your never going to find love if you don't give it another try. I know deep down you want someone to love to be a happy family but it's never going to happen unless you give it a try, that's all I'm asking, " I replied.

" Your not giving to give are you? I know your right, fine I will go on a date, " He said while giving in.

" I'll make you a deal, go on seven dates and if in the end you don't find love then I will no longer say another about it, " I said.

" Alright you have your self a deal, " He said.
Sign up to rate and review this story