Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Life as a fabulous killjoy

Life as a fabulous killjoy

by diamond-detonator 1 review

The killjoys are on the run and frank and Gerard are hiding something

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-12-27 - Updated: 2010-12-28 - 501 words

0Unrated
*]Party Poison woke up to the sun beaming through the cracked dusty window of the deserted gas station. Fun Ghoul was looking for the secrete stash of disgusting but necessary refried beans. "Erg........too bright." Party Posion grunted.
"Tire love?" Fun Ghoul chuckled. Poison grunted trying to wake up he knew they had to leave soon. "Here." Ghoul said handing him the cold beans with a smirk on his face. Poison got a whiff of the beans and felt nauseous but gulped down the beans as usual.
"Where's Kobra Kid andJet Star?" Poison managed.
"They're out tracking transmissions." Ghoul said as he yawned. Poison winced, he knew Ghoul was growing wary of looking after him each day and night. Ghoul saw the guilty look on his face.
"Cheer up love you'll be better soon." Ghoul said with the idiotic opptiomistic attitude Poison loved about him.
"Its not that babe it's just......"
"What is it?" Ghoul asked with his eyebrows smashed together with concern.
"It's my fault your tired all the time and you can bearly hold your gun anymore........"
"Stop that!" he said as he pushed back a strand of Poisions hair that had fallen into his eyes.
"It's not your fault you got shot by a Drac, it's no one's fault....... but mine." "No its not I knew I shouldn't go driving alone, I don't know what I was thinking...."
"I shouldn't have let you go, I feel awful."
" Oh that's why." Poison said, a disappointed look appering on his face.
"What do you mean?" Ghoul asked confused.
"You're only taking care of me beecause you feel guilty." Poison said pouting a little. Ghoul couldn't figure out how to explain to him how much Poison meant to him and how he would never leave his side so he just pressed his lips to Poision's,their lips molding together perfectly. Poison let out a moan, he didn't want to stop. Ghoul giggled and pulled him closser, harsher then he meant to and he pulled Poison's shoulder. Poison winced at the awful pain from his woond. At that moment Ghoul released Poison completely and jumped back a little bit.
"I hurt you." Ghoul said with a frown.
"No I'm fine really it didn't hurt that bad, trust me I'm fine." Poison said trying to convince Ghoul, he wanted the sensation of Ghouls lips on his again.
"I really should go and check on Jet and Kobra, I'll be back in a little bit, try to rest love we'll get you medicine as soon as we can." Ghoul said and went outside with Kobra and Jet. Poison didn't need medicine he needed Ghoul. He wished Ghoul wouldn't worry so much he knew it was because he cared but sometimes it got in the way of Poison having fun. He thought of how he was crazy about Ghoul as he feel asleep in the dusty gas station.
[*A/N please r and r I need to know if I should continue it or not!
Sign up to rate and review this story