Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dreamland

Perfect for eachother.

by fabulouskilljoy8_8 1 review

Frank visits his mom again, Gee meets Soph, and Soph and Tee have a VERY interesting conversation.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-01-04 - Updated: 2011-01-04 - 2057 words - Complete

0Unrated
Here we are. The next Chapter xD. Sorry it took so long, but im kinda getting writers block :'(. Umm...im pretty sure this is gonna come to an end pretty soon, but i think it'll be a good ending :) Anyways, Enjoy, and R&R if you please, it would be much appreciated, MUCH MUCH MUCH LOVE ;) S xo

I knocked on the door and waited for Gee to let me, Soph and Frank inside. “Hey sugar.” He said, pulling me into a hug. Frank walked in behind us, patting Gee on the back as he went and Soph just stood there, rather uncomfortably I might add. When Gee pulled away from the hug was when he spotted her, “And friend…called…?” He asked me.
“Sophie.” She filled in, holding out her hand for him to shake. He gave her a baffled look, and shook her hand, chuckling.
“Come on in.” He said, pulling me inside and waving Soph in behind us.
“Heyloooo.” Mikey drawled, standing up to hug me. I hugged each of them as a welcome and planted myself next to Bobert.
“What’s up Bobert? Your looking more conserved as usual.” I whispered to him once everyone else had sat down and begun to give the film that was playing their full attention.
“Nothing.” He smiled at me. “And yourself? You seem oddly regretful about something.”
“Meh. I’ve just got a weird feeling…but it might just be indigestion.” I laughed and turned to the film, but only for a second, before I turned my attention back to Bob. “So how do you like Frank?”
“He’s a sly little fucker to say the least.” I laughed at the statement. “But he’s cool. Your way out of his league but I guess that’s cool…as long as your happy?” I nodded and internally rolled my eyes at the “Out of his league” comment. I looked over at where Gee and Soph were now whispering to each other, seemingly in their own little world. I smiled; Soph always managed to captivate the attention of guys, even the preppy dicks or “chavs” as she called them, whether it was positive attention or negative attention was irrelevant. My eyes flitted over to Ray and Penny (now officially dating), Penny had her hand in Rays hair, twirling it around her fingers, while both of them were concentrating on the film, the only ones in the room actually watching. Mikey was seated in the middle of the floor with a few of his friends, Jake and Andrew I believe, playing some game on his little thingymabob and Frank was staring at me, a small smile playing on his lips. When he realized I had caught him he winked at me, making me smile. We went on like this for at least 45 minutes, before my attention was brought to where Soph was staying; “Sophienana,” A nickname I had made up as a child and never stopped using. “Where are you staying?” I asked, pulling her out of the little world she was in with Gee.
“Umm, a hotel I guess.”
“You guess…? Well guessing isn’t good enough. You shall stay with us, permanently if it must be.” I nodded to myself. She smiled broadly and nodded back to me.
“Tee, can I talk to you for a sec?” Frank said, standing up and walking out of the room.
“What’s up?”
“Will you come with me to the Police Station? It’s just I went yesterday and she said she’d be out pretty soon, all we have to do is ferry her from the Police Station to my Granma’s house, then she’ll be gone for two weeks.”
“Huh?”
“She’s sending Mom to some kind of clinic thing for…well, you know, and she’ll be there for a couple of weeks, anyway, I just need to know when she’s getting out so I can pick her up…I just need you for moral support.” He smiled. I nodded and walked back into the front room, informing Soph I would be back to take her home soon. She nodded back at me and I walked out into the hall, grabbed my jacket and walked out the door with Frank. We drove to the Police Station in a comfortable silence, and despite of the comfort, I knew there was something up, with me and with Frank.
“Frank…what’s wrong?” I asked, even though there wasn’t much left of the journey left.
“What do you mean?” He asked, turning away from the road to look at me.
“Well…I don’t know, its just that…well…you seem kind of…off…is it your mom?”
“Um…sure.”
“Stop lying. Pull over.” He did as I said and pulled the car into the side of the road. “What’s wrong?”
“I don’t know really, I’m just getting this really weird feeling, like something serious wrong is going to happen.”
“What? Fuck man.” I head-butted my hands and sighed hard.
“What?!”
“I…I’ve kinda been getting the same sort of feeling. Like a knot in my stomach.” I looked up at him to see him smiling. “What are you smiling about?”
“Well…It’s just, well, your so fucking perfect, thinking exactly the same as me.” I smiled with him.
“But what are we gonna do?” My smile faded.
“Wait it out. There’s not much we can do.” He shrugged and started the car again. We sat in silence once again, and arrived at the Station within 5 minutes. I waited with Frank as his Mom was ‘fetched’ and we were led to some kind of meeting room.
“Hey…oh. You brought your…girlfriend.” She said, looking at me with a kind of disgust. I would have been offended, but I honestly didn’t care.
“Mom!!”
“What? Its not my fault. Don’t punish me for the fact that your girlfriend puts out a little too much.” I blushed hard, feeling incredibly sorry for Frank.
“Mo - ” I stopped him with a raise of my hand.
“Mrs.Iero, I understand completely if you don’t like me, but your son does and I like your son, so your just gonna have to get used to me. And as for me putting out, well you look about…36 at the most meaning you were his age when you had him, meaning you put out just as much as I have, and you weren’t even careful about it, so I don’t think your in the right place to judge. Now, I believe your son wanted to help you with something.” I said, gesturing for Frank to continue.
“Your growing on me. I like girls with brains and the ability to be a person around their boyfriends mothers. Anyway.”
“Um…yeah…I need to know when your getting out so I can tell Granma to book for the clinic thing.” Frank said, a slightly worried expression on his face.
“Tomorrow, 4:30.” She said simply, sighing at Frank. “You can come too if you want.”
“Gee. Thanks for the invite.” I said sarcastically. She smiled at me, and I guessed I was showing more of the ‘gumption’ she seemed to appreciate.
“Okay. I’ll see you then. Anything else you want Mom?”
“Not from you. I wanna talk to her.” She stated, shooing Frank from the room.
“What can I do for you Mrs.Iero?”
“Please, call me Linda. And I just want to…well, I guess I want to apologize in a way. I miss-judged you. I thought you were another one of these sniveling excuses of young women, but your not, your like I was when I was your age. Feisty you could say. I like that. So, im sorry, and thank you for looking after my son, I can tell you wont hurt him like I have.”
“Thank you, and apology accepted. I’ll also take that as a compliment. See you tomorrow Linda.” I said, standing up and walking away from the table we’d sat at.
“What’d she wanna talk about?” Frank asked, walking me out to the car.
“Um, nothing, just wanted to tell me something.” I smiled at him and climbed into the car.
“Oh. Okay. Im guessing im sleeping alone tonight?”
“No. You can stay at mine, Soph wont mind.”
“But…wont it be uncomfortable?”
“Nah, just as long as we don’t fuck in front of her, im sure we’ll be fine. Besides, I think my Dad and Mom are going away for a few days for a “Romantic Getaway”, so it’ll only be us kids in the house.”
“Ok, cool.” I smiled at him and flicked the radio on, then started to sing along as soon as I recognized Misfits “Speak of the devil”. Frank laughed at me and started to sing aswell. We sang at the top of our voices, laughing the whole time. We picked Soph, and made our way back to mine, once again singing but with Sophie this time. When we got home, I quickly announced to Milo, Petey and Sienna that Soph was here and lead her upstairs to my bedroom to leave her shit.
“Hey Soph!” Milo said, coming inside my room to hug her.
“Hey Milo.” She responded, rolling her eyes over her shoulders.
“Hey, where’s Frank?” Milo asked, turning away from Sophie. I pointed downstairs and rolled my eyes like Soph had at the fact he then proceeded to bound out the door and down the stairs. “So.” Soph said, flopping her dainty body down on my bed, making it thump heavily. “How are you?” She asked, I stared at her for a second, then walked over and sat down next to her. “Im doing good.” I replied. “And your fine self?” I asked.
“Vair fine. Explain Frank.”
“Oh. Um. He’s my boyfriend…and…we’ve been together for a while now…and…um…he’s amazing.” I said, hoping she didn’t ask how we got together, as I’d never told her about the dreaming thing. It’s not that she wasn’t amazingly trustworthy or even a sensationally good friend, its just that, Gee had always been my absolute best friend, who was practically my brother and the one I told everything, and Soph had been a close friend, who I told most things, but never everything. “Yep, and blah blah blah I love him sooooo much and all that lalala. What I really wanna know, is how many bases as he hit?”
“Um…quite a few…” She laughed at me.
“He popped you didn’t he?”
“…maybe…” She laughed. “Okay. Yes. He did. And he was good. And he still is.” I said losing all my previous inhibitions and laughing along with her.
“Oh really?” I nodded and we laughed more rolling around and everything. “Can I ask you something? How big was it?”
“Big enough to satisfy me and more.” We couldn’t stop, it was great being like this. It had been a while since I’d done the whole…best friend thing. Gee was always busy nowadays, busy with the band and his comics and school shit. “So when did you…?” I asked her once we’d stopped laughing.
“…A long time before I should have. I completely regret it. I did it when I was 14, with some…jerk,” I giggled at how weird the Americanism sounded in her British accent, “who used me for sex, then went off and left me for some slag in my year, who’s legs are literally open the same amount as a Tesco Express. But I learnt from that, and…well…haven’t since.”
“Are you kidding? How…how long?”
“Um…a couple of…well…more than a couple of…about…a year?”
“Shit! Woahhh.” I wasn’t a ‘slag’ or anything, but I don’t think I could go a year after experience like that.
“Yeah…um…anyway…I wanted to ask you something about your friend. Gerard…” I smiled, knowing where this was going. “Is he…is he single?”
“Uh huh.” I winked at her, and she sighed at me. “And im sure he’d be verrryyy interested in satisfying a girl whose been a year.”
Sign up to rate and review this story