Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dreamland

A surprise arrival.

by fabulouskilljoy8_8 1 review

Some more smut, and a shipping all the way from England.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Published: 2010-12-23 - Updated: 2010-12-23 - 1315 words - Complete

0Unrated
Libby's POV

I slid my body into the tub beside Frank, but didn’t stay seated for long before he grabbed my hips and pulled me onto his lap, kissing my shoulder as he did.
“I love you.” He repeated for the second time.
“I know. I love you more.” He bit my neck slightly as a way of apposing, then sucking on it, giving me a love bite I knew would be incredibly tricky to disguise. I felt him pull away from my neck and kiss my shoulder again, before I leaned away from him to place my legs on either side of his hips again. He grinned and pushed me so I was leaning on one side of the bath and he was leaning over me. He pushed inside me, once again making me moan in complete ecstasy. We went for ages, him slowly pushing in and out of me, prolonging the pleasure as much as possible. I moan again and again, reaching a climax once, twice, three, four times before he did. He pulled out of me and smiled, kissing me quickly but softly. After about a half hour the water was beginning to cool and we both climbed out and made our way back to bed. He kissed me softly, before pulling me into his arms and quickly falling asleep. I watched the calm rise and fall of his chest before drifting off to dreamland.

Aww, jeez. Not another fucking dream. I was in the bed at the hotel, Frank lying next to me, snoring lightly. I wasn’t really sure what would happen, I mean, what could happen in a locked hotel room? Kind of a stupid question if you think about it. I lay there, waiting for whatever to happen to happen. After a few minutes, I felt Frank stir beside me, then open his eyes and grin.
“Morning beautiful.”
“Hey.” I smiled back, not sure if I should get up or stay there. I felt his hand trailing a pattern on my stomach and he rolled over so he was on top of me. He kissed me hard and his fingers found there way to the hem of my knickers. He pushed them down my legs and dipped his head. I felt his tongue connect with my skin and I groaned. He continued to flick his tongue inside me. I climaxed incredibly quickly, and he cleaned me up before bringing himself back up to my lips, I pushed his boxers down and he quickly plunged inside my waiting folds. He sped up quickly, yet we still managed to go for a while before both of us climaxed. He kissed me and climbed out of bed, pulling me with him.
“Come on, we need a shower.” He smiled and pulled me into the bathroom and–


“Fuck!” I woke with a start, waking Frank with me.
“What’s wrong? Another dream? What the hell was this one?” I almost didn’t want to tell him…
“Well…yeah, another dream…but it wasn’t exactly bad…” I bit my lip.
“Was this one something I would be proud of?”
“Um…uh huh..” I nodded.
“What did I do?”
“Well…you know…you…and we…then we showered…and…”
“Then I guess we better make the dream come true…” He said, rolling over on top of me and kissing me hard before the De Ja Vu kicked in and he pleasured me better than any dream could ever, EVER, predict. We dressed and walked hand-in-hand down to the lobby, where Frank paid for the room, and I slipped some cash into his bag to contribute for the evening, knowing he wouldn’t take the money knowingly.
“Come on, lets go…do something.” We walked out of the front doors and to the car I knew was his Moms.
“So when do you get this van you were talking about?”
“Next Friday, you wanna come pick up with me? Take it for a test drive?” He winked and I laughed, making it a clear no to having sex in the back of a van. We climbed into the car and we drove around for ages, wondering what to do with ourselves. We were about to make our way to Gee’s, seeing as it was 1:00 and they’d all be there from school, when my phone vibrated in my back pocket.
“Hello?”
“Your not going to believe this.” I heard the familiar English accent, belonging to my pen-pal and long term friend Sophie.
“Believe what?” We’d met at a hotel in California, she was there with her family and I was with mine, when we were 8, and we agreed never to lose contact since then, and amazingly, we’d managed it, we saw each other whenever she came to America for vacation and I visited her the time my Dad took us to London as a Christmas present.
“Well, you know how we weren’t supposed to be seeing each other for at least another couple of years?”
“Uh huh.” Her parents had just divorced, meaning she wouldn’t be coming on any more family holidays for a while.
“Well, Your amazing friend managed to get herself a job as the assistant manager for a band.” School was different where Soph was, they only went till 16, then chose to stay or not, she chose not to. So she got a job working at a radio station for a while, and obviously just got a promotion.
“What?! Oh my god!! That’s amazing!! When…what?...who?”
“Um, some band, dunno their name yet, they’re just good so the company signed them, they haven’t even got a name I don’t think.”
“Well…when do you get to America?”
“Well, that’s the thing see, I don’t start working for them till next month, so I decided to come over now, just to see my sexy friend Libby!” She exclaimed.
“So when?”
“What’re you doing, right now…?”
“Now?!”
“Uh huh. Im waiting for you at the airport. Chop chop! Im getting pretty bored here, sitting on my suitcase, looking like a total tramp.”
“Shit! Frank, stop.” He stopped.
“Frank? Who’s Frank?”
“Don’t worry, we’ll be there as soon as possible.” I hung up the phone and turned to Frank. “We need to be at the airport, like, now!! My friend’s waiting for us.” He stared at me, confused. After a couple of seconds he restarted the car and we drove to the airport. Once we got there, we parked up I made my way over to the entrance/exit, leaving Frank in the car. I pushed through the door and stopped, scoping out the area for her.
“LIBBY!!” I heard my name screeched and I turned around to see her running towards me, her arms open to invite me into a hug, which we only ever did when seeing each other for the first time again, and when she was leaving.
“God I’ve missed you! It feels like its been years!!” She giggled.
“Where’s all your luggage?” She turned around and I followed her line of sight to a cute sceny guy, with black sweep across hair and brilliant blue eyes.
“I always seem to meet the sweetest people on planes.” She cheesed at me and we waited for the guy to catch up. When he did we each took the bags between us and made our way to Franks car, nattering as we walked. Once we made it there, Frank was waiting outside the car and took the bags from us and shoved them in the boot, while Soph made a “phwoar” face behind his back, making me giggle. Everything was…amazing, but still there was a knot in my stomach, warning me I shouldn’t get too comfortable with what I had.
Sign up to rate and review this story