Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dreamland

A night to remember.

by fabulouskilljoy8_8 0 reviews

Its a night...and a morning Libby and Frank wont forget any time soon.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2010-12-23 - Updated: 2010-12-23 - 2318 words - Complete

0Unrated
Well my gorgeous loverly's, this chapter right here, has got to be THE most fun chapter to write and im very, VERY worried about what you'll think, so please review with your thoughts, even if they are HORRIBLE ;) so, yeah, smutsmutsmut :) enjoy xo

Franks POV.

As soon as last bell rang I was out of the classroom, glad to leave Mr. Gordon, my Art teacher behind for another couple of weeks. Easter Holidays with Libby and hopefully, without her dreams. As I walked through the hallways and courtyards, I thought about my mom. I would have to go check up tomorrow, make sure everything’s okay. To be honest, I was a little glad to be rid of her for a few days. It felt like relief. I knew that as soon as she was out of custody I would send her to a clinic, I would have to call my Granma for the money, but she would be willing. I stopped thinking about my family once I saw Tee heading towards me, a big fat grin plastered across her abnormally beautiful face.
“Hey, short stuff.”
“You cannot afford to call me that!” She scolded me in a mock stern tone, but contradicted herself by laughing.
“Well…Yes I can, because you’re shorter than me, And anyone who is shorter than me, is short stuff.” I used logic for the first time in my life.
“Fine, you win. But only for now…” She said, kissing me quickly before heading for her car.
“Hey, listen, Im gonna walk home with Adam and that, I’ll pick you up at about 7, bring something formalish and some shit for tomorrow.” I smiled at her before she climbed into her car and pulled away, blowing me a kiss, much like she had the day before the party.
“Dude! Your so whipped!” Adam exclaimed, walking up to me and patting me on the back.
“Whatever, she’s sexier than any girl you’ll ever get so im fine with being whipped.” I smirked back waving at the rest if the guys. We stood there, talking about meaningless shit for a couple of minutes, before Gee and Mikes appeared and we all made our way home. It was weird, but me, Mikey and Gerard had become seriously good friends in such a short space of time. I mean, Gerard was this awesome singer and Mikey was fucking insane on bass, but I used to think they were…nerdy….but they aren’t. Jesus, Tee’s turned me into such a prick. I smiled to myself as I thought of her, then I was reminded of my mom and the fact that she wouldn’t be at home to greet me today. I grimaced, then turned back to the guys to continue conversation. Once I made it home I headed straight for my room, where I changed into a pair of black jeans (Not skinnies), A button down grey shirt and all black converses. I shoved a tee into my bag and slipped my hoody on over the top of the shirt and grabbed my wallet, keys, phone and ipod, before leaving for the police station. I decided to take my moms car, seeing as turning up to Tee’s and expecting her to drive seemed a little stupid. I would have taken my car, but I don’t have one at the moment, Im getting a van next week though, which would prove very useful when it came to my girlfriend. When I arrived at the station, I walked in with as much confidence I could muster and asked to see my mom. I took about a half hour and I couldn’t stop glancing at my watch.
“Hey.” She said simply, sitting down opposite me.
“Hey.” I replied, equally as short.
“So, my lawyer should be able to get me off with just a warning, seeing as it’s a first offence, but I have to stay in here a couple of nights, so get yourself a room at a hotel or something.”
“Done.” I told her, not looking at her. “I stayed at Lib’s last night and got one today, but, anyway, im glad your getting out. I called Granma, told her everything. She wants to pay for you to go to some clinic thing…” I still refused to look at her, knowing I wasn’t going to get the most positive reaction.
“Why would you get my mother involved? I mean, GREAT! Now she’ll have something else to nag and complain about. Thanks.”
“She just wants to help.” I said, finally looking up at her.
“Whatever, as long as she doesn’t expect me to pay for it. I’ll go.”
“Good. Listen, I gotta go, got some stuff to do. I’ll be in tomorrow, okay?” She nodded and I rose from the table. I felt her grab my wrist and I looked down at her, her eyes filled with water. She stood up and hugged me, and I hugged back, leaning into her. She was taller than me, which was a little embarrassing. I pulled away from the hug and walked away leaving her behind with a sad but satisfied look on her face. I glanced at my watch. It was only quarter past five, so I couldn’t go to Libby’s, and I really didn’t feel like going to home to me cold and empty house, so I drove to Rays.
“Hey Rayman.” I greeted him.
“Hey, im guessing you wanna chill?” He asked, opening the door wider.
“So how are you? I didn’t see you much at school.”
“Well that would be because of…well, don’t tell Libby, but Penny and I are…well…dating.” He blushed.
“Aww, well isn’t that cute.” I laughed, taking the piss but being serious at the same time.
“So what are you doing here, man?”
“Meh, its this whole thing, A loooooong story.”
“I got time.” Ray announced, sitting patiently, waiting for me to tell all, So I did, I told him what had happened with my mom, leaving out Tee’s dreaming thing. He was a little taken aback, but empathetic when I came to my mom. We talked for ages, and before I knew it, I was going to be late to Tee’s.
“See you later man, thanks for the talk.” I waved to Ray as I climbed into the drivers seat. I drove to Tee’s, still sitting in silence. I pulled up her drive and honked then tapped the wheel absentmindedly, until I saw her door swing open, and her walked through it, laughing at something. She looked…formalish. She was wearing a black vest thing; which was covered in sequins, a pair of black jeans that hugged her legs like their life depended on it, and shiny black heels, that I knew, despite the fact I was fucking tiny, she was tinier and wouldn’t be taller than me, even in those.
“Helloooo.” She breezed into the car, shoving the bag full of her stuff in the back seat and pecking my lips.
“You look…fucking hot.” I shook my head as she laughed.
“You too sexy.” She giggled. I turned the keys in the ignition and pulled away from the drive, barely listening to her gabber on about something funny that Petey and Milo did, because all I could think about is that she deserved so much more than me. “Why are you with me?” I interrupted her, not thinking before I spoke. I could see her turn too me out of the corner of my eye and look at me like I was crazy.
“Are you seriously asking me that? Jeez, Frank, Im with you because your smart and funny and sexy…and amazing. I love you Frank. That’s why im with you.” She turned back to face the front, kissing my cheek before she did. I felt moderately reassured, And stupid and sappy for asking.
“So are we eating at the Maison or…?”
“Nah, we’re going to the food court in the mall.” I turned to look at her and laughed when I saw the expression on her face. It was horrified yet grateful at the same time. “Im joking, we’re going to Lucini’s (A/N pronounced Luchini’s).” She grinned at the Italian name.
“Going back to your roots are we Frankie?” She asked as her grin widened.
“Shush.” I smiled and parked the car, then pulled myself out of the seat and walked quickly over to her car door.
“Oh, such a gentlemen.” She said, climbing out and attaching her lips to mine for a long, lingering kiss, telling me I’d got something right. She pulled away from me and closed the door, then grabbed my hand and began walking towards the entrance.
“Hey! Frankie!”
“Hey Luc.” I replied, embarrassed.
“Oh, you have pretty girl with you this evening?” He said, grabbing Tee’s hand and kissing it. She turned to me and smiled, “You didn’t tell me how well acquainted you were with everyone.” I smiled and scratched the back of my neck, still embarrassed. We were lead to the table and finally left alone. We ordered drinks and starters and continued to talk about everything and nothing at the same time. The night went perfectly, we laughed and talked and kissed. I forgot everything about the real world. Reality. It was great. Once we were done with dinner, I lead her back out to the car and drove to the hotel, I was a little worried about checking in, but it all smoothly and we were up in the room in no time. As soon as we were through the door I kissed her lips hard. Pressing her against the door of the room. She immediately kissed back, wrapping her arms around my neck. I slid my hands down her body, then hoisted up her legs so they were wound around my waist. I carried her further into the room as she kicked off her heels. I slowly laid her down on the bed beneath me and kissed her again, my hands now exploring her body, then dipping my hands beneath the bottom of her top and pushing it off. I felt her do the same with mine and I moved my mouth from her lips to her neck then down her chest, past her boobs and down her stomach, biting it lightly as I did. My fingers went to the clasp of her jeans and I pulled them off her, then did the same with mine, kicking my shoes off at the same time. I felt her pull me back up to her so she could kiss me again, this time her hands going down my back, ‘round my hips and down my boxers. I felt one of her take me in one of her hands and begin to slide it up and down my length. I groaned into kiss and pushed my hips further into her hand. She continued to pleasure me as I dug my hands beneath her body and pulled open her bra, then threw it absentmindedly away from her. I came in her hand and groaned louder into the kiss when I felt her smile and draw her hand back, wiping it on the sheets. I quickly pulled back and bent over the side of the bed, searching through my bag until I found the little silver square containing what I needed. I pulled myself back on top of her and she took it from my hands, ripped it open and slid it on. I kissed her harder, then pulled back.
“I love you.” I panted, then leaned down to her chest, taking one of her nipples in my mouth. I grinned as she pleaded for me to fuck her. I felt her hands go to my head and she once again pulled me back up to her lips and kissed me hard. She rolled over and placed her legs on either side of my hips, then pushing down hard, making us moan in unison. I closed my eyes as I felt her ride me, getting quicker and quicker and moaning louder and louder. I felt the familiar fuzzy feeling in my stomach as I came, Tee coming only seconds after me. She collapsed on the bed beside me, kissing me longingly. I smiled into the kiss and rolled myself on top of her again, feeling her smile with me. It didn’t take long for me to be prepared and I quickly pushed myself inside her. My hands went to her breasts and I massaged them as I built up a rhythm, quickening my pace as she begged me to go harder and faster.
“FUCK!” She screamed as she came quickly for the second time. I came just after her and collapsed on top of her.
“Fuck…me…uhhh! Multiple fucking orgasms rock!!” She panted, “Jesus, your amazing!!”
“Why thank you, your not so bad yourself.” I panted back. We both caught our breath and she stood up, pulling on her underwear and throwing mine to me. I pulled mine up my legs and followed her to where she had wandered into the bathroom.
“SHIT!” I exclaimed, completely shocked by the size of the bathtub. “Its like a fucking Jacuzzi.” I watched her walk towards the knobs and turn them on.
“Feel like a dip?” She asked, pouring bubble bath liquid into the water, then turning back to me and wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me again. I was in fucking heaven, everything with my mom had gone straight out of my head. I wound my hands around her waist and squeezed her hard, making her squeal and giggle. Fuck I loved her little giggle.
Sign up to rate and review this story