Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dreamland

Fear of the unknown.

by fabulouskilljoy8_8 0 reviews

Despite the fact that everything starts going great, Libby cant help the feeling of something baaaddd building in her stomach.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-12-23 - Updated: 2010-12-23 - 2067 words - Complete

0Unrated
Okay, so im realllyyy sorry that I haven’t updated in quite a while, but I do have excuses, I promise. One is that I’ve moved house, and I have to live with my Gran for a while and she doesn’t have interweb, so I cant get on ficwad :’(, i know, its so sad. The other reason is that I had COMPLETE writers block, partly because I’ve started a new story and I have been concentrating on that and partly because I didn’t really know where this was going, but now I do, which is always good :) Anyways, this chapter had been scraped and redone and then scraped and then redone, but its done!! So woo!! I hope you enjoy and please please please review because it really does make me want to write more!! Also, some more gooodd news, this shall be one of three updates tonight!! TRIPLE UPDATE!! YEAH!! So, yeah, Bye :) S xo

Wednesday had to be the worst day of my life. Literally. It was only narrowly behind the day I got shot. I woke up in the morning with the worlds biggest migraine EVER. Then, typically, I was late for school, because of said migraine, and so I got detention. Then I realized I had forgotten my Art homework and so got another detention for that. I was about to blow my brains out, but knew I couldn’t because I had to help Frank. Honestly, that was the ONLY thing stopping me. It got to 1:55 and I was gripping the side of my chair to restrain myself from running, when Frank finally knocked on the door. I guess one comfort was that we got out of school okay. We ran to his house and waited for his Mom to come home, which was the most boring and anxious hour of my life. When she did arrive, it didn’t take long for the drama to kick off. She was mad at Frank for not being at school and at me for letting him get out of school. He was mad at her for not being at work, and for her plan. Of course she was a little confused as to how he knew, but that wasn’t the most of her concerns. Her main concern was that he had taken the bag holding the drugs in question, and set them alight in there huuuge garden. All I could do was watch as the fire burned higher and higher. That’s when the fire brigade turned up, as did, unfortunately for Franks mom, the police. The fire was put out in minutes and the police immediately realized exactly what had been burning. So, much to myself and Frank’s protest, she was cuffed and taken to custody. We followed closely and waited for 3 hours before being told she wasn’t going anywhere tonight. Which brings us to now, with me and Frank standing outside the station, arguing about what to do.
“No Frank, Im not letting you stay there alone!!”
“Well then stay with me!”
“No, I told you, my Dad wants me to stay at home tonight, stay with me.” I watched his head drop as he shook it in defeat.
“Fine.” He said, his face still stale from the tears of earlier that day. I walked over to him and pulled him into my arms, tears beginning to fall down my cheeks for him. I pulled him into the cab I had called for and we made our way home in silence.
“Come on, its late, lets just go to bed.” I said, guiding him up to my room quietly, seeing as the rest of the house was sound asleep. We changed and got into bed, but neither of us could sleep. I traced a pattern on his bare chest and looked up at him.
“Lets get a hotel room tomorrow night.” He said spontaneously.
“Why?”
“I wanna treat you. You know, thank you and apologize and…get a hotel room.” He raised his eyebrows at me, obviously trying to avoid thinking about the previous day.
“…Your moms gonna be fine you know…” He sighed and rolled his eyes. “Now why would you bring that up? Huh? I mean, jeez, we were doing so well. Not thinking about it was going great.”
“Frank you have to think about it!!” I sighed, lifting myself into a sitting position. “You can’t just…not think about it. I mean, what are you gonna do?”
“I don’t fucking know.” He whined and banged his head against the pillow. “I’ll bail her out. I’ll…I’ll visit her in prison, I’ll do whatever. It’ll be fine. Can we just…talk about something else?” He begged.
“Fine.” I slumped back onto the pillow, sighing as I did.
“Anyways, so, lets go to the Maison. I’ll book it tomorrow before school. We can escape life for a while. We only have a half day on Friday, so we don’t have to go to school…” He said allowed, more for himself than for me. “So we’ll be good. It’ll be great.” He smiled, and leaned down to kiss me. I sighed and snuggled into his chest. Trying to fall asleep and ignore the growing knot in my stomach, which was trying to tell me something was up, or would be up soon.

I woke up and slowly took in my surroundings. Frank was still snoring, so I left him to sleep as I dressed myself and tried to wipe the anxiety, stress and fatigue from my face. Once I was dressed, made-up and pretty much ready, I woke Frank and waited for him to get ready. We walked to school, talking about comic book hero’s. We made it to school after what had become quite a heated debate as to whether Superwoman was better than Superman (I said superwoman, seeing as she can multitask and is unbelievably sexy).
“I love you so much.”
“Why? Because im such a lezbo?”
“Now that is a picture that’ll take me right through the day.” I backhanded his chest lightly and giggled girlishly. He grabbed my waist and picked me up, growling slightly in a way that turned me on an unbelievable amount.
“Stop! We’re at school!!” I screeched, giggling and continuing to hit at his chest. He put me down and kissed me, grinning mischievously.
“So I made that reservation…” He whispered, grinning wider.
“Uh huh, im sure you did.” I said, pulling away from and towards homeroom. Once we got there, I collapsed on the saggy couch next to a rather bemused looking Mikey.
“Hey butt-face.” He smiled.
“Well that was rude…” I smiled back, poking him in the side.
“Where’s your other half?” Mikey asked, and I turned to see Frank gone. I shrugged and turned back to Mikes.
“Probably reconnecting with his forgotten friends.” I laughed, “So why are you so happy, Mr.Way?” I quizzed him.
“Well, Mr.Way has a date.” He cheesed at me. Your probably wondering why this is such a big deal, well, Mikey hadn’t plucked up the courage to ask a girl out since his ex, Melissa, dumped him for the guy that shoved his head down a toilet. That’s also the same guy that Gerard kick the shit out of and I broke the nose of. That was a good day…Anyway.
“Really?! Mikey that’s great!!” I hugged him tight.
“Yeah. Her names Helen and she goes to the same school as Bobert. That’s how I met her actually. I was out with him and we spotted his girlfriend and well, yeah.” He grinned again.
“So when?”
“Tomorrow night. We’re going to a movie.” I smiled at him and congratulated him again. Once homeroom was done I went to Drama alone.
“Hey!” I heard Meera shout behind me. “Hey! My god, it feels like I haven’t spoken to you in weeks.”
“I know, we’ve both been so…caught up. So, speaking of, how are you and Gee?” She sighed, but not in a way that made me think they couldn’t keep their hands off each other.
“What’s up?” I worried.
“Well…I dunno, it hasn’t exactly been…well…you know, amazing. I think we might, well, you know.”
“Why?!” I was kinda angry, I mean, what if Gee was happy? What if he didn’t want to break up with her?
“We’ve kinda been talking about it, and I think that its for the best you know? Besides, I think…”
“What?” We were now standing in line outside the Drama studio.
“Well, I think I like someone else…”
“Who?!” I was mad again. Who was she to assume she knows how Gee feels about her. “Actually, To be perfectly honest with you Mee, I don’t wanna hear this. I don’t care who you like. You may be my friend, but I’ve known Gee since I was like…this big,” I said, gesturing with my index finger and thumb, over exaggerating slightly it has to be said. “And I don’t want to know about it if your gonna end up hurting him.”
“I wont!!” She shook her head vigorously. “No, we’ve been talking about it, we both think it might be for the best.”
“Okay.” I smiled at her, reassured instantly.
“Hey sexy.” I felt Franks arms wrap around my waist from behind. “I’ve been transferred back into Mr. Fucking Lowly’s, but it doesn’t matter, because I cannot wait for tonight, I booked it under my mom’s name, so we’ll be fine.” He smiled.
“Iero!!” I heard Lowly shout. Frank grimaced and unwound his arms then walked towards the classroom down the hall. Winking as he walked. Drama flew by quickly and I wanted to get to Gee so we could have a little chat.
“GEE!!” I shouted when I say his familiar head of hair bouncing through the crowd of preppy dicks.
“Hey!” He smiled, kind of sadly.
“What’s up?”
“Nothing, its just been a while.”
“Well that’s what I wanted to talk about. Lets go to the bench.” I suggested, remembering how long it had been since we visited our bench. We walked and talked, but not about what was originally planned, about nothing much at all. When we got there, we took the seats we always did and looked at each other for a few minutes.
“So I heard about you and Meemee.”
“Yeah, we.. uh…we’re kinda running dry…” He looked at me guiltily.
“Well…as long as your happy…” I sighed.
“Yeah. So hows you and Frank?” I laughed slightly and turned to him. “Well, its been a looonnggg relationship. And I don’t mean in terms of how long we’ve been together, We’ve been through so much and…well lets just say we’re doing a lot better than you and Mee.” I laughed dryly.
“Then why does it feel like there’s something up?”
“How the fuck do you do that?!” I turned to him, smiling.
“You’re my sister. Lets skip out on the whole, like my sister and as close as a sister bullshit. You’re my sister, and I know you. Something’s wrong.” This time he didn’t ask, he stated.
“Well, Okay…maybe there is something wrong…but…I don’t know what.”
“You haven’t dreamed about anything?”
“Nothing me and Frank haven’t dealt with…But that’s what’s wrong. I don’t know!!” I stood up and started to pace. “I’ve just got this feeling. Right here.” I punched my own stomach lightly. “I hate not knowing. You know that.” I slumped back down on the bench next to him.
“Well you’ve just gotta wait it out. You’ll be fine. I promise.” He hugged me reassuringly as the bell went. “I’ll see you at lunch.” He called to me as he walked away. His next lesson was with Mee, so I guessed we wouldn’t be sitting with her this lunchtime. I headed to my next lesson, feeling slightly less anxious about what was to come, and a hell of a lot more excited about tonight with Frank.
Sign up to rate and review this story